• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring Smash Showdown - CoT5 Combo Giveaway! $100 POT BONUS & PRIZE! LIVESTREAM

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
*Yawns*
I just go to get the day off work(I always do, one day off a month is fine) and i'm 100% locked for this thing.

Soo..
I'll bring my Wii+Brawl + Tv.
Oh, oh and my Wii mote.

Note: Puffmaster is going to be modeling...

fUddO

Smash Ace
BBR Ruleset Committee said:
1. Battlefield
2. Battleship Halberd
3. Brinstar
4. Castle Siege
5. Delfino Plaza
6. Final Destination
7. Lylat Cruise
8. Pokemon Stadium 1
9. Pokémon Stadium 2
10. Frigate Orpheon
11. Picto Chat
12. Rainbow Cruise
13. Smashville
14. Yoshi's Island
*One stage ban per player
Looks like Norfair and Jungle Japes aren't on the list. I like ours more. /lolpitbias :)

fUddO

Smash Ace
...and so is DK, Pit, and probably a bunch of other characters. After all, RC and Brinstar are great for people other than MK and that's why they're legal, right?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
no japes is the gayest stage ever created sakurai was having a japanese cock shoved in his ass when he conceived the idea of japes, and he was taking double penetration when he decided to include japes in brawl.

norfair is gay too ban that as well

Tin Man

Smash Hero
lol norfair, making MK have an even more free cp ftw
Take me there ;). I also remember beating a certain double MK team back in November on that stage. I wonder who those 2 players could be :colorful:

But flaco 2gud there
...and so is DK, Pit, and probably a bunch of other characters. After all, RC and Brinstar are great for people other than MK and that's why they're legal, right?
MK vs Falco on Japes isn't OP in Falco favor. Evenish imo.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wait, the stage list was updated again or something? And I'd keep Japes, but if Norfair is banned again I'm happy about that.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
every single melee stage in this game is an abomination and should never have been included ever

norfair is also pure faggotry

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Norfair.. etc.
Not an Ideal Stage.
FD's Ledge aren't AS bad as Lylat's.

Iliad

Smash Lord
K so I'm moving to the westcoast to be apart of their scene. No it's not for school, it's not even for the asian muff. It's because of how superior their playstyle is to us.

After several tests, we determined that without ANY DI at all, a bthrow from MK on marth at 93% shouldn't kill you. But they managed to make it kill. So I'm personally headed to the mecca of DI to learn their ways.

Also, they have maps like Port Town Aerodive and Luigi's Raceway legal, so I definitely won't have to hear any ******** arguments over maps being included, and all of their players don't know what MK is except for their "top" so I figure I won't need to hear babies cry about banning MK anymore either.

All in all, the perfect region.... Except for sucking really bad at all things super smash. Other than that though. Perfect.

Top Bottom