• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

UpsilonFox

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FLYINGDAVEno2
3DS FC
1134-7457-1617
D-Throw to FAir for the kill is so satisfying. I have gotten used to UAir's startup, still not feeling BAir with its new added start up though.

Thermithral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
blahara
3DS FC
1375-7535-6452
Switch FC
6524 3241 3725
Male Mewtwo just in case that hasn't been addressed yet.
You are my hero. I can go to sleep now knowing I will be happy in the morning when the codes arrive, heh.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Please post a screencap with all his alternate palettes ASAP please. I've only seen 7 so far.

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
Please post a screencap with all his alternate palettes ASAP please. I've only seen 7 so far.
There's default, orange "red", blue, cyan, yellow, pink, black, and shadow mewtwo.

I've received the code yet I'm unable to download the character, I'm getting "item corresponding to the download code you entered is not currently being distributed." Anybody else get this error?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I've received the code yet I'm unable to download the character, I'm getting "item corresponding to the download code you entered is not currently being distributed." Anybody else get this error?
Yup, same here. A real slap in the face it feels like... I clearly saw him be distributed in Japan. Ugh... Lemme know what we can do when we can figure it out. I wanna chat with a nintendo employee and their services are supposed to be up at 6am but I'm still getting a "Sorry! Live chats closed! We open at 6am" ...I'm cranky...

Tom13

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
May someone please give me some spare Mewtwo codes? I'm getting tired of waiting for Mewtwo.

BlazGreen

Smash Journeyman
Don't know if this has been discovered yet but Confusion gives him a momentum boost in the air at a 45 degree angle similar to Yoshi's Egg Toss.

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210
Can someone who has Mewtwo confirm something for me? (Waiting for my codes, but must know the answer)

Can Mewtwo teleport cancel just like how Palutena and Zelda can when they warp off the stage near a ledge?

lltacx

Smash Journeyman
Kind of disappointed that Mewtwo does NOT have any custom moves. But i have to say that i'm really loving this guy right now, and probably will forever :p

D

Deleted member

Haven't gotten my code yet, hope this sorts itself out soon… Anyway, does Mewtwo have a Mew color??? I can't download him without my codes so I need to know this.

Danpal65

Smash Lord
Can someone who has Mewtwo confirm something for me? (Waiting for my codes, but must know the answer)

Can Mewtwo teleport cancel just like how Palutena and Zelda can when they warp off the stage near a ledge?
From what I can tell, yes he can.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Today was a good day. Mewtwo is fun in smash 4 and I can't wait for school to be over tomorrow so I can play again. He's awesome~~~

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Still waiting on codes here. Probably going to fire up the patch soon and test for changes in other characters to kill time.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So I got the codes half an hour ago, and like many others, the Wii U version doesn't work.

I'm playing on my 3DS right now. Mewtwo feels just...wow. Not a single character on the roster feels even vaguely like this. The way he moves is just strange and fascinating, like the psychic beast himself.

It's going to take a whole lot of getting used to, but I'm willing to learn it.

Last edited:

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
got my codes 30 minutes ago (germany), starting the game to check if it worked

worked, holy god I am in heaven

Last edited:
Top Bottom