• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You guys do realize you can turn off alerts for likes?
And put all of NSG's hard work to waste? Why would I want to do that?

He deserves to destroy my alert box.

Last edited:

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
April 15th - One of my reactions to that glorious day can be found in this:

Last edited:

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
I have to slowly, and painfully wait till I get home from school on Wednesday to finally play M2. Fml.
If you think your wait is painful, you're not the only one...

I have to work all day on Wednesday. Then again all day Thurs... And Fri...

The one time I don't want shifts they give me them. At least its good money.

But seriously fml.

Spirst

Brace yourselves, people. Because

4 DAYS REMAIN

Get plenty of rest for the upcoming all-nighters.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Get plenty of rest for the upcoming all-nighters.
Not possible because I'm pretty sure most of us have work/school the next day... QQ. Those who aren't are the chosen ones I guess... I'm not one of them

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
4 days remain

The first thing im going to start with if we get that pathetic no data guidence at the temple, or if its like the others.

Spirst

Not possible because I'm pretty sure most of us have work/school the next day... QQ. Those who aren't are the chosen ones I guess... I'm not one of them
Well, you're bound to have an all-nighter eventually. Chin up.

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
Eating Doritos in celebration of MLG Dewtwo.

Hopefully he will grace me with his awakening powers and allow me to tap into my powers of fast to tell time "C'MON STEP IT UP" and fast forward it by about 10 fold.

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
Eating Doritos in celebration of MLG Dewtwo.

Hopefully he will grace me with his awakening powers and allow me to tap into my powers of fast to tell time "C'MON STEP IT UP" and fast forward it by about 10 fold.
That's got me thinking... how would Sonic and Mewtwo interact?

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
This thread is awfully quiet today. In the past 6~7 hours there's only been ~2 pages. o.o

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
This thread is awfully quiet today. In the past 6~7 hours there's only been ~2 pages. o.o
Well, on the release, it will most certainly go Crashboards on us. We're just waiting patiently right now. :colorful:

Last edited:

Matoi Knight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
katarina-hatsune
3DS FC
5215-0514-7118
It just dawned on me that Mewtwo comes back on the week I return to school. Bit disappointed, but I suppose the days should fly by fast enough.

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
It just dawned on me that Mewtwo comes back on the week I return to school. Bit disappointed, but I suppose the days should fly by fast enough.
Yeah, me too, I'm finishin' up my Spring Break (or Spring Recess according to my stupid school.) But on the plus side, the week after this next one, I'm goin' to Cancun! (Spring Break 2: Garbage Day!)

AS THE KING OF MEW2S I DEMAND WE IMPRISON HIM FOR 20XX YEARS!

WHERE ARE MY IMPRISONERS? @ GreninjaTwo GreninjaTwo & @ BZero BZero are you guys up for it?
Um. I'm not very good at imprisoning people, but I'll try. :ohwell:

Last edited by a moderator:

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
That's got me thinking... how would Sonic and Mewtwo interact?
Assuming post M1 Mewtwo (After it learns "what you do with the gift of life", etc), then it'd likely be more accepting and intrigued of Sonic.

If Pre M1 Mewtwo(PSYCHIC STORMS AND CLONE WARS M8), it'll probably be annoyed to oblivion.

M16 Mewtwo doesn't seem to mind anyone on the good side.

OriginsTwo will likely be the most savage. Intellectual, yes, but probably the most cold-hearted (at least initially) towards Sonic.

Sonic probably wouldn't mind Post M1 Mewtwo as much due to it being less villainous and more of a neutral or anti-hero-ish character, and would probably interact with it, at the worst, in a similar fashion as he already does with Shadow. Sonic's pretty open when it comes to interacting with those who aren't on the bad guys' side.

If Sonic/Pre M1 Mewtwo, Sonic will likely try to stop Mewtwo and not befriend it until after it learns the error of its ways.

If Sonic/M16 Mewtwo, they'll be fine.

If Sonic/OriginsTwo, Sonic would probably be more snarky with Mewtwo as to noticing its hostile nature, but not noticing any real villainous motives (such as how Pre M1 Mewtwo was). They'd probably end up fighting in Cerulean Cave or something.

Last edited:
NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Wow... Less than a week now.

When do you think the codes will be emailed? Smack dab at midnight or some random unannounced time during the day?

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
Something tells me that they will be sent out in waves and I won't get my code until the 27th or some crap knowing my luck. On a side note, the Daredevil show is a million times better than the movie.

Last edited:

Matoi Knight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
katarina-hatsune
3DS FC
5215-0514-7118
Why would you discount Lucina? That makes no sense.
Because apparently clones aren't real fighters according to some? Which is kinda dehumanizing.

In other news, I hope to the gods that Mewtwo isn't required for completing the All-Star on Hard with everyone challenge, and I hope you don't get to fight him in All-Star either.

godogod

Smash Ace
do we know id Mewtwo's April 15 release will be simultaneously released in the same time globally, or is it by time zone?

I'm especially curious in the states if he comes out 9pm eastern or 12am pacific. Wish Nintendo was clear on that.

thoughts?

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
4 more days for us over here... he's soooo close!!! Pleaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee

Last edited:

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Wonder if we could get our codes early by clicking on the Mewtwo on our To Dos on Club Nintendo? If we could get Club Nintendo to load on wednesday, of course...

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
so im curious, what is the very first thing your going to do with Mewtwo as soon as hes downloaded? me personally, am going to jump in a 2V1 match of LucarioXGreninja V Mewtwo and own the both of them lol then training mode for a lil bit

Top Bottom