• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Danpal65

Smash Lord
Definitely 10. Melee's Mewtwo did look similar to the sprite from R/B/Y but the proportions just didn't work for SSB. SSB4 is more like the anime and the more recent Pokemon games but it fits.

Just made this as a comparison. Sorry that the sprite is a bit blurry.
Wow that's actually really interesting, I'd never drawn that comparison before, but I see the similarities.

The new Mewtwo design is much better though, I agree, since he is more proportionate, and also, I think, carrying a hit more presence, which is good for such a powerful Pokemon.

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
This thread feels so warm and cozy ^-^

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
If your hype levels have settled down, then allow me to bring them back up :D

BEHOLD THE MLG-est DANKEST Mewtwo video in existence.
NSFW/Incredibly loud/MLG warning.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
If your hype levels have settled down, then allow me to bring them back up :D

BEHOLD THE MLG-est DANKEST Mewtwo video in existence.
NSFW/Incredibly loud/MLG warning.

This one has way more MLG memes in it, but the one I posted I find more funny, I don't know why though.

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
4 days and 4 hours!!!
For AUS/***?

EDIT: Apparently J A P is censored for some reason. If a mod is here (or anybody that knows), could someone explain why.

Last edited:
Top Bottom