• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
I don't believe any of this, but figured I'd post it. From a person on deviantART:

Sorry it's upside down, the person that posted it clearly doesn't understand how to rotate an image. They said it was a 'leaked' image in their email of Mewtwo's release date, which is apparently 9/4/15.

They have a Lucas one as well. Again, with a release date for him which is apparently 13/5

Pffft.

http://ssb4fan.deviantart.com/

We will see.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
I don't believe any of this, but figured I'd post it. From a person on deviantART:

Sorry it's upside down, the person that posted it clearly doesn't understand how to rotate an image. They said it was a 'leaked' image in their email of Mewtwo's release date, which is apparently 9/4/15.

They have a Lucas one as well. Again, with a release date for him which is apparently 13/5

Pffft.

We will see.

Riiiight....

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord

Pffft.

We will see.
his pic of Lucas is smash 3, why does everyone use that, don't they know is used too much, which makes it useless.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910

Pffft.

We will see.
Hmm... I might have believed this more if it's only Mewtwo, but the Lucas is kinda... eh...

CeruleanFlow

Smash Cadet
NNID
CeruleanFlow

Pffft.

We will see.
Haha a random e-mail with the picture from the website with Club Nintendo and Smash logos smashed onto the bottom.. Nice. Even if the date is that soon, i'd still cry, that's too far away.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
No news is the best news. Lest we go the route of Arkham Knight with delay after delay after delay.

Yes, we are all eager to see what will likely be the most iconic and long awaited return to the series ever. It's more than understandable people are both tired of waiting, and antsy for even the smallest trickle of information to come pouring in (also why most are ready to give in/believe any leak we can get). But rather than lament that a leak is or isn't true, we can at least take comfort in knowing even if all these outlandish and admittedly awesome things don't happen, Mewtwo will still come eventually.

Some of us have waited well over 7 years to hear of our favorite genetic harbinger of despair returning to one of the best series it ever had the privilege to appear in. Waiting just a little while longer should be a relatively simple task compared to that.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
We need to make a Mewtwo cult.

The release date of Melee, Project M, the 50 Facts extravaganza, and the DLC codes will all be official religious holidays.
The release date of Brawl will be a day of mourning.

Mew can be the god of kindness, and Mewtwo can be the god of change.
Mega Mewtwo X can be the god of super saiyans, and Mega Mewtwo Y can be the goddess of bobbleheads.

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
We need to make a Mewtwo cult.

The release date of Melee, Project M, the 50 Facts extravaganza, and the DLC codes will all be official religious holidays.
The release date of Brawl will be a day of mourning.

Mew can be the god of kindness, and Mewtwo can be the god of change.
Mega Mewtwo X can be the god of super saiyans, and Mega Mewtwo Y can be the goddess of bobbleheads.
Mewtwo is love, Mewtwo is life.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Our religion shall be known as Mew2ism, and the description below shall be our official Mew2ism timeline.

Melee - The golden era. This is the time when Smash recognized Mewtwo as the great being he was. Alongside him were the noble warrior Roy, the high priest Dr.Mario, the powerful religious general Pichu. Sometimes Mewtwo would participate in the Smash events for sport, always careful to hold back so not as to harm his loyal subjects.

Brawl - The dark ages. Warrior Lucario of Sinnoh came to Smash and denounced Mewtwo of his throne, claiming Arceus to be the one and only god. He battled with Mewtwo's forces and won. Roy and Pichu were slain in combat, while High Priest Dr.Mario was forced into exile. Mewtwo was captured and burned at the stake; but upon his death, he promised he'd return, with a Base Stat Total even greater then that of the mighty Arceus.

Sm4sh - The return of Mew2ism. Starwolf, the Ice Climbers, Lucas were killed by the rebel troops Pikachu and Jigglypuff, who still believed in Mewtwo's power. Lucario himself was almost killed, when High Priest Dr.Mario returned and saved him. Having been rescued by the priest, Lucario then saw the light. It was not Arceus who loved pokemonkind, but instead, it was Mewtwo. Moved by this, he promised that when and if Mewtwo returned, he will welcome him back with open arms and an open heart, not with hostility.

D

Deleted member

I know 4Chan is a pretty unreliable source for leaks, or anything, for that matter, but let's not forget that Smash 4's final roster was leaked there. I'd give this a little credibility.
Never has there been a legitimate leak for a Nintendo Direct outside of Nintendo themselves ****ing up and airing the video ahead of schedule (the December 2013 Direct).
There have been dozens of "Direct leaks" on 4chan. Not a single one was true.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Since the "Co-op" thread got closed, I wonder how many people still couldn't find a code... :|

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Since the "Co-op" thread got closed, I wonder how many people still couldn't find a code... :|
People with 3DSes are far more common then Wii Us, so probably...a lot.

I hope for their sake our Lord Mewtwo will be cheap when it's put on the Eshop.
We need as many people to see the light as possible.

Spirst

SAK PLS GIV MYUTU ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Really though, just one day left before the offer ends. I remember when 5 months felt so far off and here we are now finishing up. Really hoping he comes out within this week so I can waste my spring break sitting on my ass 2 plai myutu

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
SAK PLS GIV MYUTU ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Really though, just one day left before the offer ends. I remember when 5 months felt so far off and here we are now finishing up. Really hoping he comes out within this week so I can waste my spring break sitting on my *** 2 plai myutu
It would be truly marvellous if Mewtwo was released on the 31st.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
You lucky butts... my spring break is ending today. I procrasinated hard so I have loads of work to do right now... not to mention I'm gonna even have more work to do this week. The only good thing about this upcoming week is hopefully Mewtwo...

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
You lucky butts... my spring break is ending today. I procrasinated hard so I have loads of work to do right now... not to mention I'm gonna even have more work to do this week. The only good thing about this upcoming week is hopefully Mewtwo...
me too

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
It will be the 31st in 6 1/2 hours here...

I just thought it seemed relevant. We are WAITING, right now after all... and here it's the final day.
It will be the 31st in 23 hours and 42 minutes here, haha.

Mewtwo is so close I can almost taste it.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
So before 48 hours from now we should be getting some kind of acknowledgement of Mewtwo's promotion ending at least.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
A true sermon to honor our fair lady...

In the beginning, people had nothing
Their bodies ached and their hearts held nothing but hatred
They fought endlessly but death never came
They despaired, stuck in the eternal quagmire
A man offered Mew's eyebrows to the sun and prayed for salvation
A woman offered a genetic experiment to the sun and asked for joy
Feeling pity for the sadness that has overrun the earth, Mewtwo was born from those two people
Mewtwo created time and divided it into day and night
Mewtwo outlined the road to salvation and gave people joy
And Mewtwo took endless time away from the people
Mewtwo created beings to lead people in obedience to her
The red god, Charizard
The yellow god, Pikachu
Many gods and angels
Mewtwo then set out to create paradise where people would be happy just by being there
but there, Mewtwo's strength ran out and she collapsed
All the world's people grieved at this unfortunate event yet Mewtwo breathed her last
She returned to the dust, promising to come again
So Mewtwo has not been lost
We must offer our prayers and not forget our faith
We still wait in hope for the day when the path to paradise will be open...

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
15 hours to go for me:bluejump:

Different timezones don't really matter as it's basically either Japan time or Western Coast time (PT) (Nintendo of America headquarters is located in Washington State). So you should only be caring about those 2 timezones.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I found another direct leak for april 1th. It was originally written in german but luckily somebody has also arleady rranslated it so i don't have to do it. I think a bit below there's also the link to the original german post on google +.
http://www.reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/30rjrz/rough_translation_of_nintendo_direct_leak_that/
Wow, interesting. April 9 doesn't seem like an unlikely Mewtwo release date. According to OP, it's from a reliable source. Although there's no evidence, I wanna believe...

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Top Bottom