• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
The picture is kind of meh but if there's a link to the twitter maybe we can find out if it's from a legit person?

Last edited:

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Well, at least we aren't all getting angry and flaming each other, I think it's kind of cool to hear about people's religions.
There is a time and place for that, but I don't think it's here personally. :)

Yeah right.
Hey, it's more legit than your fake email of getting the codes! :p

I found this information from here. So there was no link to the twitter account.

http://smashboards.com/threads/mewtwo.396331/

It could be fake, but at this stage I doubt it. It could be from testing. That model isn't one I've seen before and looks true to the actual one they showed us in the extravaganza.

....Though it does look like Smash 3 Mewtwo, it's a bit hard to tell from the angle.

Last edited:

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Ugh. I'm sorry to say this (or to even HAVE to say it) but the Mewtwo boards REALLY does not need religion brought into it.
Mewtwo is all the religion we need. Our faith in her must be absolute if she is to achieve resurrection soon...

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
There is a time and place for that, but I don't think it's here personally. :)

Hey, it's more legit than your fake email of getting the codes! :p

I found this information from here. So there was no link to the twitter account.

http://smashboards.com/threads/mewtwo.396331/

It could be fake, but at this stage I doubt it. It could be from testing. That model isn't one I've seen before and looks true to the actual one they showed us in the extravaganza.
Well the translation makes 0 sense. That, or someone is a bad translator >.>

Also, found this.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Now even the moderators are posting stuff unrelated to Mewtwo.
You do know there's actually Social threads out there that ban all "on-topic" discussion that should be posted literally everywhere else, right?

This is the thread TO post not-related stuff that doesn't belong in any of the other threads.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Off-topic-ness is the reason I keep coming here, and it's the reason I haven't gone completely bonkers waiting for Mewtwo as well.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Barriers have proven to be ineffective on Cucco kind.

The first victim of the Cucco Apocalypse says what?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Cuccos will dominate Hyrule one day. They will succeed further than Gannon ever had.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I think we're a little hard on our little feathery friends. Sure, they've killed Link on various occasions, but they never instigated it. He has to abuse them for quite a bit before they finally snap and go berserk.

Of course I could be totally wrong here. Maybe they aren't fighting us because they're gathering strength and intelligence. Maybe they're just biding their time.

Actually, you know what? Let's not risk it.
I'm going to go find and kill the cucco leader right now, wherever and whoever that mother-clucker is.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Sigh.. still no news.. I miss the good old days of the PotD, at least we were guaranteed news every night. 5 days til the 31st.. Nintendo come on!

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
I just want a direct this month (South Korean one doesn't count) with Mewtwo in it, even if they just show us an animation of his model flipping us the bird.

I hope he gets released soon because I want to finish this (he will be between Greninja and R.O.B.)

This was made by me with MS paint editing (so it was a pain in the ass) and I want it to be complete fast so I don't have to be so jumpy around it, were are you Mewtwo!

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
I want them to go "Hey, 31st was the release date all along." May not happen, but that'd be nice.
Or the day/week after. It makes sense to release it after the cut off date. What else are they waiting for I wonder..

Inb4 Nintendo gives us an April Direct because of the South Korean Direct :glare:
The South Korean Direct wouldn't have any effect on their decision to air another direct in another country.. especially JP or USA.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
It honestly feels like he was cancelled. :p
First we get no news for almost half a year, and then Sakurai says he's finished- yet, doesn't give a release date or any other news. Why tell us he's finished if he's not even going to release him? Especially if you're going to hold him back for more than a week...
Geez, he could of at least shown us his finished model. >.>

Last edited:

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
It honestly feels like he was cancelled. :p
First we get no news for almost half a year, and then Sakurai says he's finished- yet, doesn't give a release date or any other news. Why tell us he's finished if he's not even going to release him? Especially if you're going to hold him back for more than a week...
Geez, he could of at least shown us his finished model. >.>
Have to remember that even though he's the creator, he's not the publisher. It's like when an Indie game is getting released on the console. You may have vague control on what people get, but the publisher decides the price and exact date. Until Nintendo gives the word Mewtwo won't move. I'm not too worried though. If Sakurai says he's done, then I think that the next direct will pretty much be Nintendo's usual deal of "being able to download him after the direct".

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Have to remember that even though he's the creator, he's not the publisher. It's like when an Indie game is getting released on the console. You may have vague control on what people get, but the publisher decides the price and exact date. Until Nintendo gives the word Mewtwo won't move. I'm not too worried though. If Sakurai says he's done, then I think that the next direct will pretty much be Nintendo's usual deal of "being able to download him after the direct".
Ok, so...what you're saying is that the guy who made Smash Bros., determines the characters, decides the release dates, and gives the yes to literally anything regarding the series...can't release his first DLC character until god knows when the next Nintendo Direct airs...if it airs any time soon.
I mean, March is supposed to be the month for the direct, yet they seem to cancel it when it's probably the most hyped month in forever.

Look, I'm not trying to start a fire or anything...it's just that this is just seriously ridiculous....I don't think anyone can disagree when I say that. :/ That's the sad part.

Last edited:

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Ok, so...what you're saying is that the guy who made Smash Bros., determines the characters, decides the release dates, and gives the yes to literally anything regarding the series...can't release his first DLC character until god knows when the next Nintendo Direct airs...if it airs any time soon.
I mean, March is supposed to be the month for the direct, yet they seem to cancel it when it's probably the most hyped month in forever.

Look, I'm not trying to start a fire or anything...it's just that this is just seriously ridiculous....I don't think anyone can disagree when I say that. :/ That's the sad part.
Unfortunately them's the breaks. If it was a not so big a deal piece of DLC or it had already had a date announced it'd be another story, but the best commercial decision is to give it as much advertising as possible for a single piece of DLC considering how hyped and important it is to one of Nintendo's biggest games of last year.

And I agree, the wait is nauseating, but not much I can do about it except wait for the direct to hit. At least the DFOG beta came out this week so I have something to spend my time on until then.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Honestly, guys, this is kinda ridiculous with everyone complaining about having no news. I mean don't get me wrong, waiting is hard, very hard, but at least we know he's coming. I've been waiting on Snake, Wolf, and Lucas since the first trailer, imagine how I feel. I mean at least we know he's still on his way.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I think we should expect news next week, since it's when the promotion ends.

Sakurai has stated Mewtwo is finished, so it's just a matter of waiting till the official announcement and release.

Last edited:

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo will announce a Direct today for March 31st and Mewtwo will be available "shortly after this presentation".

Yeah, one can dream.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Come on guys, we could very well get a direct on the 30th or the 31st. They have to give us some information, it would be ridiculous if they didn't.

The wait is seriously unbearable. But there's nothing we can do but hope right now.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Come on guys, we could very well get a direct on the 30th or the 31st. They have to give us some information, it would be ridiculous if they didn't.

The wait is seriously unbearable. But there's nothing we can do but hope right now.
Shes right

Registration day or one day before can be when the direct happens, or the day we get the announcment date of mewtwo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom