• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Last mention about a direct from me (hopefully). If we don't get one this month, it will be just like last year, we didn't get a direct on march 2014 either.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
LMAO I love this thread, even if the A-Rank Cool People have cooties.

Yes, but who of the girls here are single?
:yeahboi:
First day of my Freshman year at College, every new student who was moving into the dorms (~500+) had to attend an assembly.

One of the first things the guest speaker asked was how many :4villagerf:, who made up the majority of 22,000 students at the university, had boyfriends. 90% of the girls raised their hands.
Next they asked how many :4villager: had girlfriends. 20% of the guys raised their hands.

:emptysheep:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
One of the first things the guest speaker asked was how many :4villagerf:, who made up the majority of 22,000 students at the university, had boyfriends. 90% of the girls raised their hands.
Next they asked how many :4villager: had girlfriends. 20% of the guys raised their hands.

Honesty? What's that? :cheep:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
LMAO I love this thread, even if the A-Rank Cool People have cooties.

First day of my Freshman year at College, every new student who was moving into the dorms (~500+) had to attend an assembly.

Really? And I thought the stereotype was that the males will brag about imaginary girlfriends while females were more truthful...

M24S4

Smash Cadet
Oh! I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone who frequently visits this thread; I'd love to have you all as friends on either my 3DS or Wii U version of Smash. You all need to hmu so we can play sometime. <3 My ID is Nightdazer. Please let me know if you sent me a request. Thank you!
That's nice from u, i will try to add u later if that's okay for u

Also could somebody please translate this article?
http://www.nintendo-town.fr/index.p...-mardi-ou-mercredi-&catid=57:multi&Itemid=235
I had french at school but through not practicing i have absolutely no training and i am sure there's someone around here who could do a better job. As far as i did understand there could be a direct next tuesday or Wednesday
Also i should add that i don't know this site.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
http://www.nintendo-town.fr/index.p...-mardi-ou-mercredi-&catid=57:multi&Itemid=235
I had french at school but through not practicing i have absolutely no training and i am sure there's someone around here who could do a better job. As far as i did understand there could be a direct next tuesday or Wednesday
I would try and read it, but school net blocks it.

Though...next week? Please be true.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace

lucky for you i have not one but two friends who speak french (if anyones wondering they are both canadian.):
title:An index that announces the upcoming Nintendo Direct Tuesday or Wednesday?

message:We talked about it at the beginning this afternoon eShop page Azure Striker Gunvolt was put online and the official account of the game has announced a release for next Thursday. But, oddly, the page just disappear. It reminds us nothing? The phenomenon is produced in exactly the same way for the Shovel Knight game was finally released at the end of a Nintendo Direct. Nintendo magnet finish these lives with demos, games (Important excluded) headlights and expected just after the broadcast. An index so far from trivial especially today that the latest Nintendo Direct introduced the outputs of the first three months of the year and many games are announced but not dated ...

Last edited:

Kaora

Smash Cadet

I'm french so I can do that for you :

They think that the nintendo direct will be tuesday or wednesday for the following reason :
The eshop page of Azure Stricker Gunvolt was put online and the official game account has annonced that the game will be available this thursday. But weirdly, this annouced and the page have been shut down.

==> They think it's because the game will be available after the next nintendo direct and the release of the previous informations about the game was not suppose to happen. They say that it was the exact same thing with a previous game (Shovel Knight), so it could be a very tangible hint !

Smashbro596

Smash Ace

They think that the nintendo direct will be tuesday or wednesday for the following reason :
The eshop page of Azure Stricker Gunvolt was put online and the official game account has annonced that the game will be available this thursday. But weirdly, this annouced and the page have been shut down.

==> They think it's because the game will be available after the next nintendo direct and the release of the previous informations about the game was not suppose to happen. They say that it was the exact same thing with a previous game (Shovel Knight), so it could be a very tangible hint !
already beat ya to it with my french-canadian friends :3 or rather canadian friends who can speak french.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Wow! So we might get a Direct next Tuesday or Wednesday? That's awesome, especially because I have next week off. I'm almost completely convinced that they'll say something about Mewtwo. My guess is at least a release date, and maybe some other info and a gameplay trailer. Assuming this is true, I expect Mewtwo to be released very shortly afterward, possibly even the following day. Also, I'd like some info on Mario Maker, please. Been waiting for some more info on that one for forever.

A Direct next week would come right after the promotion ends.

So it's very logical.
I believe you mean:
LIQUID12A said:
A Direct next week would come right after the promotion ends.
image.jpg

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Wow! So we might get a Direct next Tuesday or Wednesday? That's awesome, especially because I have next week off. I'm almost completely convinced that they'll say something about Mewtwo. My guess is at least a release date, and maybe some other info and a gameplay trailer. Assuming this is true, I expect Mewtwo to be released very shortly afterward, possibly even the following day. Also, I'd like some info on Mario Maker, please. Been waiting for some more info on that one for forever.

I believe you mean:
EVERYONE!!!

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
lucky for you i have not one but two friends who speak french (if anyones wondering they are both canadian.):
title:An index that announces the upcoming Nintendo Direct Tuesday or Wednesday?

message:We talked about it at the beginning this afternoon eShop page Azure Striker Gunvolt was put online and the official account of the game has announced a release for next Thursday. But, oddly, the page just disappear. It reminds us nothing? The phenomenon is produced in exactly the same way for the Shovel Knight game was finally released at the end of a Nintendo Direct. Nintendo magnet finish these lives with demos, games (Important excluded) headlights and expected just after the broadcast. An index so far from trivial especially today that the latest Nintendo Direct introduced the outputs of the first three months of the year and many games are announced but not dated ...
Nice, that's the exact same thing my friend translated. His name is Google Translate :p

I hope it's real and we get that long awaited Mewtwo trailer and release date!

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
31st of March would make sense for a Direct. I'm skeptical but pulling a "Mewtwo will be available at the end of this direct" is too much like Nintendo and it would also be the end of the deadline. But who knows.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
31st of March would make sense for a Direct. I'm skeptical but pulling a "Mewtwo will be available at the end of this direct" is too much like Nintendo and it would also be the end of the deadline. But who knows.
It's something to look forward to at least. Makes waiting bearable. We're all gonna be expecting it anyway.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Calling it now:

Nintendo Direct April 1st: Mewtwo will be released by the end of June! Just kidding, April Fools, he will be released right after this Direct!

(If only dreams came true).

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm not saying it's gonna happen, I'm not saying I expect it, I'm just saying that it makes sense.

Nintendo generally does a direct in April as it's far enough from E3 to give out new info, but close enough to establish hype without establishing a drought in information. So, seeing as there hasn't been a Direct in 2 months, last day of March or very early April is the best time to show a new Direct.

Statistically speaking this makes sense. Expect a Direct within the next 2 weeks at most.
Give me a break, I've had plenty of time to be optimistic, but in all that time that I had been, I received no good news.
Speed, sweetie, you should know by now that to be Smash fan you have to be patient. Remember the drought of info between E3 2011 and E3 2013? I do.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Give me a break, I've had plenty of time to be optimistic, but in all that time that I had been, I received no good news.
Not a reason to be overly glum.

Just toughen it out a little longer. I think we'll get him by early May if there's no Direct next week telling us when.

Last edited:

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
You know what, I'll remain cautiously optimistic, though I do want to remind everyone next week Wednesday is April 1st, okay? Mashpotatoe Samurai already joked about Zero Suit's cut on a regular Nintendo event in the past before. Worse can happen on the unholy day.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
March 31st or April 1st direct? Yesssss! It's a shame that I have a ton of school projects due that day... they were assigned like 10 days ago and I haven't even started... QQ. Not sure whether or not to be excited about the direct or my school projects...

After 5 seconds of thinking I came to the conclusion that the direct is better.

You know what, I'll remain cautiously optimistic, though I do want to remind everyone next week Wednesday is April 1st, okay? Mashpotatoe Samurai already joked about Zero Suit's cut on a regular Nintendo event in the past before. Worse can happen on the unholy day.
Ah, didn't think of that. I hope Samurai has mercy...

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
Sakurai isn't that much of a troll and I feel like any joke would be really small/short (and more likely if it were a Smash Direct). It'd be really funny if there was a fake character reveal trailer that seemed like it would be Mewtwo's and then wasnt though.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Sakurai isn't that much of a troll and I feel like any joke would be really small/short (and more likely if it were a Smash Direct). It'd be really funny if there was a fake character reveal trailer that seemed like it would be Mewtwo's and then wasnt though.
Sakurai trolled people hard with Chrom... I remember people getting really angry over that.

So like Greninja/Charizard's trailer? I kind of had a feeling Sakurai made it seem like people would think it's Mewtwo.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Just imagine, we all think it's Mewtwo's trailer...but then BOOM! "Ice Climbers Break the Ice!"

M24S4

Smash Cadet
It would be kind of funny if they would troll us with a direct on April 1th and tell us the codes will be send out right after the direct. But in fact we get emails which contain the real release date

Top Bottom