• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Spirst

@Mc Mew

Welcome to Smashboards. I ask that instead of making multiple posts consecutively, you edit your existing post using the Edit button on the bottom of your post. Double posting leads to warning/infractions but the first time is free.

Mega Espeon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Espeon196TF
3DS FC
4511-0466-9842
Hi, hi, everyone! Been kinda inactive on SB due to being an admin elsewhere, but I figured I'd join in on the Mewtwo social thread. Gonna be playing Mewtwo here and there. May as well mention my top five favourites while I'm at it.
1. Espeon
2. Hydreigon
3. Altaria
4. Mawile
5. Gliscor

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Please refrain from using any utensil based weaponry on all Cucco personnel, for your own safety.
*keeps poking* :3 alright.
*uses links awakening fire rod on you, the only weapon that kills cucco dead without summoning the mob*

hey guys im new to smashboards but i visit the forums frequently just made my account on here just to talk about mewtwo

added

1.mew(obviously) 2. mewtwo 3. cyndaquil 4. sylveon 5.xd001 shadow lugia hated: 1.pikachu(overrated) 2. tepig line 3. sunkern(just why) 4. any of the baby pokemon 5. shiny butterfree(i thought butterfrees shiny was going to be pink because the girl at the lake of rage talked about a pink butterfree)

if anyone wants to add me my nnid is mc_mew i usually play mario kart 8 and sm4sh
ahh. welcome aboard fellow mew! :D
im an impish nature mew >w< if any one cant tell :3

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Still no direct.

I give up the xenoblade, and korea thing, are probably the only directs for march.

And mewtwo announcement on the expire day, or april.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Speaking of something else, I'm been checking out Batman Arkham Knight's trailers lately, one of the most anticipated games on the year.
Now, supposedly Batman doesn't kill (he just cripples criminals for life) but in one the trailers he cuts a roof lamp and drops it on top of some guy, then proceeds to jam another guy's head into a fusebox. Um, Bats? I'm sure you are guilty of double homicide there.
And there is also his Batmobile which has a cannon that shoots slam rounds. I know those are supposed to be non-lethal but I'm pretty sure that after you uppercut a thug into the air and then he gets shot on the head, there is a chance that that will kill you. What do you guys think?

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Speaking of something else, I'm been checking out Batman Arkham Knight's trailers lately, one of the most anticipated games on the year.
Now, supposedly Batman doesn't kill (he just cripples criminals for life) but in one the trailers he cuts a roof lamp and drops it on top of some guy, then proceeds to jam another guy's head into a fusebox. Um, Bats? I'm sure you are guilty of double homicide there.
And there is also his Batmobile which has a cannon that shoots slam rounds. I know those are supposed to be non-lethal but I'm pretty sure that after you uppercut a thug into the air and then he gets shot on the head, there is a chance that that will kill you. What do you guys think?
Batman is a hypocrite :y
Thats pretty much all I have to say lol

HakuryuVision

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HakuryuVision
...actually, that really doesn't sound like old Batsy at all.
But then again, they took a lot of... "artistic" freedom in the Batman games.
I remember a few moments in Arkham Asylum & City where i thought to myself: "Would Batman really do something this violent to his enemies?"

Boy, i think that Mortal Kombat X DC thing wasn't so good for Batman's mental state.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Bats has been guilty of homicide before.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20111_the-6-most-brutal-murders-committed-by-batman.html

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
oh lord frank miller is at it again!!!

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Ah yes...I like to think of those instances as something out of universe for some reason, probably also because a lot of writers smoked a lot of weed back in the day.

In all seriousness, the Arkham games would suck if you had to carry every thug you beat out to safety or simply slap them on the wrist and handcuff them (looking at you Dark Tomorrow), I'm just questioning this out of amusement.

But seriously, there is no way that the guy whose head was stuck in the fusebox survived.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
But seriously, there is no way that the guy whose head was stuck in the fusebox survived.
People have survived falling from the sky with no equipment and freezing IRL. I'm sure that being electrocuted is something someone could survive with luck.

HakuryuVision

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HakuryuVision
In all seriousness, the Arkham games would suck if you had to carry every thug you beat out to safety or simply slap them on the wrist and handcuff them (looking at you Dark Tomorrow), I'm just questioning this out of amusement.
True, the game would feel like a hassle...
" *Sigh* i just beat up 4 guys. Guess i'll go drag them back outside and call an ambulance..."

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
Dude Batman killed people in Batman Returns. He literally dropped a high explosive bomb in-front of 5 guys then jammed out in his Batmobile. The entire facility blew up. There's no way someone survived that.

Last edited:

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Not really anything but I got this from nintendo.
Screenshot_2015-03-26-15-56-46.png

Side note:I REALLY HATE YAHOO MAILS SPAM. WHERED ALL THIS STUFF COME FROM

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Batman generally only kills out of necessity.
One of my many, many issues with the old Batman movies was that he was way too okay with dropping petty thieves off skyscrapers.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
mewtwo should be here by now then we wont have to talk about spoons,batman,etc
You say that now, but when actual discussion threads are created Mewtwo discussion in this thread will be over taken by what's discussed in regular socials, which generally are non-smash related topics.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
@Mc Mew Welcome to SmashBoards! I hope you enjoy your time here!

@ MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002 I know this is really late, but let me say that I know your pain. As a person who mains Dr. Mario, nothing gets my blood boiling as much as when someone beats the tar out of me on For Glory and then decides to use my own character against me. Except, instead of using Dr. Mario, they decide they'll use his original, Mario, to beat me, because Doc is generally considered drastically inferior to Mario (I beg to differ, but that's another story).
Of course, all of that rage is satisfied when I two-stock their sorry butts so hard that they leave the room after that battle. Victory never tasted so sweet... Considering I taunt whenever I get a KO, I don't really taunt any extra or anything, though.
While I suppose it's possible that they just like to use Mario, it seems unlikely that they would be using a different character, and then they would just happen to switch to Mario, who is coincidentally Dr. Mario's original and is generally considered superior to Doc, right after they beat the living daylights out of me. It's possible, yes, but quite unlikely.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Lately I've been having pleasant dreams. Last night was of me playing Mewtwo in SSB4. It was awesome.

...sigh. Hurry up and come out already~

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
@Mc Mew Welcome to SmashBoards! I hope you enjoy your time here!

@ MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002 I know this is really late, but let me say that I know your pain. As a person who mains Dr. Mario, nothing gets my blood boiling as much as when someone beats the tar out of me on For Glory and then decides to use my own character against me. Except, instead of using Dr. Mario, they decide they'll use his original, Mario, to beat me, because Doc is generally considered drastically inferior to Mario (I beg to differ, but that's another story).
Of course, all of that rage is satisfied when I two-stock their sorry butts so hard that they leave the room after that battle. Victory never tasted so sweet... Considering I taunt whenever I get a KO, I don't really taunt any extra or anything, though.
While I suppose it's possible that they just like to use Mario, it seems unlikely that they would be using a different character, and then they would just happen to switch to Mario, who is coincidentally Dr. Mario's original and is generally considered superior to Doc, right after they beat the living daylights out of me. It's possible, yes, but quite unlikely.
I probably don't know how it feels because I've never been on For Glory. I only mentioned it because some others were discussing that earlier. :cool:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I probably don't know how it feels because I've never been on For Glory. I only mentioned it because some others were discussing that earlier. :cool:
Oh, well, I must've missed that. I guess that's what I get for speed-reading 4 pages of posts after leaving the Boards for a day:laugh:. In that case, @Whoever Mentioned That/Whoever Cares.

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Okay, guys, time to shift the emotional paradigm from boredom to scornful disdain!
Not trying to bash any religion here, but this guy here is discrediting anyone who ever believed in any God/god/:4palutena:.

Top Bottom