• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Warning Received
get a Wii U, then I will obliterate you.
"My parents payed this game so I can mindlessly bumrush people, so I have a right to complain even if I'm wrong as proven by the quote below because I want to be mindless in fighting games and expect it to work against everyone when I play decent to bad characters, but if someone wants to prove me wrong, I'll brag about how good I am against the character I'm **** against and say they have to spend 240 clitting bucks to prove me wrong"
That says something about how flawed this game is. I didn't spend $100 to have to strategize, I spent that money to play a fighting game.

Also, I would annihilate you in Smash.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Did you see his location? It says "Smash Wii U is the real Smash 4." He wouldn't even if he could lol
Wii U would be even worst because I'm not hindered by bad online and okayish controls
Plus I'm on mobile

Spoil huh, I'll meet you if I had one. Hell, I'll play in PM netplay and stomp you out

D

Deleted member

Warning Received
"My parents payed this game so I can mindlessly bumrush people, so I have a right to complain even if I'm wrong as proven by the quote below because I want to be mindless in fighting games and expect it to work against everyone when I play decent to bad characters, but if someone wants to prove me wrong, I'll brag about how good I am against the character I'm **** against and say they have to spend 240 clitting bucks to prove me wrong"
I bought this game with my own money, git gud at knowing your facts, kid.

Also, most fighting games favor offense, but Brawl 2.0 is a sad exception.
You make no sense, dude. I could destroy you in Smash with little to no effort.

Also, it's not my fault you guys are poor.

Wii U would be even worst because I'm not hindered by bad online and okayish controls
Plus I'm on mobile

Spoil huh, I'll meet you if I had one. Hell, I'll play in PM netplay and stomp you out
I don't play Project M. I make my own mods, from scratch. But you're not a programmer, you just play pre-programmed games, like the rest of the scrubs (excluding Pikazz) here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

This is probably the most normal response you have given in a while... you might want to edit it

Ganon may not move fast, but his attack speeds aren't normal for a big character, and his moves are unusually cheap, like for example, his fast and strong Bair, or his lagless Up-Smash, let's not forget his Side-B.

Shulk can be an aggressive character though, he has so many mindgame/good fastfall moves. Don't waste potential.

I'm not HYPER aggressive, just mostly aggressive. I know when I have to play Smash 4 like Smash 4.
I just saw the edit. Ganondorf has some high startup and/or endlag, Bairs usually come out quickly and kill, pre-patch Sheik, Falcon, Star Fox trio, Kirby, Brawl Dedede, and many others. His Usmash has no ENDlag and has some startup, just like MK's Fsmash, Side B has start up, so you should see it coming and react. Shulk CAN'T be an aggressive character as he has some of, if not THE slowest attacks in the game in both startup AND endlag. I'm on the Shulkboards, I play loads of Shulk, I think I know what I'm talking about.

Which is why you have said we NEED to play aggressively multiple times in the past
EDIT: FIGHTING GAMES ALWAYS ARE MORE THAN MINDLESSLY BUMRUSHING AND I'M NOT A DUDE

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

I don't play Project M. I make my own mods, from scratch. But you're not a programmer, you just play pre-programmed games, like the rest of the scrubs (excluding Pikazz) here.
Smash Wii U is a pre-programmed game

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

>I make my own mods from scratch
image.jpg

I seriously want to see this

And how do you mean by from scratch because PM isn't pre programmed. Just like yours

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
If you're going to call someone kid then make sure they're actually younger than you.
Flash Fact.

D

Deleted member

I just saw the edit. Ganondorf has some high startup and/or endlag, Bairs usually come out quickly and kill, pre-patch Sheik, Falcon, Star Fox trio, Kirby, Brawl Dedede, and many others. His Usmash has no ENDlag and has some startup, just like MK's Fsmash, Side B has start up, so you should see it coming and react. Shulk CAN'T be an aggressive character as he has some of, if not THE slowest attacks in the game in both startup AND endlag. I'm on the Shulkboards, I play loads of Shulk, I think I know what I'm talking about.
Shulk's moves are only slow because of how long the hitboxes are out, also, just a few weeks earlier you said that ROBIN had the laggiest attacks. Make up your mind

>I make my own mods from scratch
View attachment 61313
I seriously want to see this

And how do you mean by from scratch because PM isn't pre programmed. Just like yours
Look at my avatar, now click it, now click the link, now put it on your SD root, now play the hack, and realize that it's not PM, nor any other Brawl mod, and that it's better than Smash 4

Edit: there are a lot of people here, it's about time to start increasing the activity around these parts.

Gallant Blade

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1118-1379-3691
Hello. This is my first post on Smashboards and I wanted it on the Mewtwo Social Forum, which I have been following through the ups, downs, and saltiness of the threads. Please bare with me and dance. I like Mewtwo. JAB INTO DISABLE!!!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Shulk's moves are only slow because of how long the hitboxes are out, also, just a few weeks earlier you said that ROBIN had the laggiest attacks. Make up your mind

Look at my avatar, now click it, now copy and paste the link, now put it on your SD root, now play the hack, and realize that it's not PM, nor any other Brawl mod, and that it's better than Smash 4
I said SOME laggy attacks and that Robin's the slowest character based on his/her running speed. Shulk's moves lasting long isn't a good thing. Why? Because he's easily punished.

It's a hack of something that was already programmed, so you don't have the right to say PM players are scrubs. Digital Homicide probably makes better games than you, not to mention if you're hack is better than a game that sold millions...Why aren't people talking about it? "Because people have **** taste" isn't an answer

I'm off to bed as I have better things to do than argue woth someone who doesn't have good arguments, I bet the mods are going to give out quite a lot of infraction points today

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hello. This is my first post on Smashboards and I wanted it on the Mewtwo Social Forum, which I have been following through the ups, downs, and saltiness of the threads. Please bare with me and dance. I like Mewtwo. JAB INTO DISABLE!!!
Welcome to Smashboards. Don't mind this arguing, it's just a misunderstanding.

I said SOME laggy attacks and that Robin's the slowest character based on his/her running speed. Shulk's moves lasting long isn't a good thing. Why? Because he's easily punished.

It's a hack of something that was already programmed, so you don't have the right to say PM players are scrubs. Digital Homicide probably makes better games than you, not to mention if you're hack is better than a game that sold millions...Why aren't people talking about it? "Because people have **** taste" isn't an answer

I'm off to bed as I have better things to do than argue woth someone who doesn't have good arguments, I bet the mods are going to give out quite a lot of infraction points today
There's a simple answer, I haven't started properly advertising it yet.
Also, since when did "woth" become a word?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Look at my avatar, now click it, now click the link, now put it on your SD root, now play the hack, and realize that it's not PM, nor any other Brawl mod, and that it's better than Smash 4

Edit: there are a lot of people here, it's about time to start increasing the activity around these parts.
"Some of if not the most"
Reading.
*ding!*

Totes no bias from you on your mod/hack thing. Totally none at all.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

I need to see an actual video of the mod first, I ain't putting this trash on my computer just to waste my time. How about showing us this mod

D

Deleted member

I need to see an actual video of the mod first, I ain't putting this trash on my computer just to waste my time. How about showing us this mod
If you insist, although just know that my recording devices aren't top notch.

Gallant Blade

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1118-1379-3691
So is there any kind of "ritual" I must do to be accepted? Or must I just talk of the glorious synthetic organism that is Mewtwo? Because I have been the lone guest that has been watching this thread periodically for quite a while... like almost a year long, while.

EDIT: Also, how do you add things like the location and NNID on your profile? Or become something other than a rookie... I am VERY new here...

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
So is there any kind of "ritual" I must do to be accepted? Or must I just talk of the glorious synthetic organism that is Mewtwo? Because I have been the lone guest that has been watching this thread periodically for quite a while... like almost a year long, while.

EDIT: Also, how do you add things like the location and NNID on your profile? Or become something other than a rookie... I am VERY new here...
Sorry, no ritual required, but you could sacrifice cookies to Satan if you want or something
Profile settings should appear when you put the cursor on your avi around the envelope and alert thingies

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

All that is required is that you share a common interest in Pokemon #151.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Can we all now accept the reality that Mewtwo is probably bottom tier, again?

Gallant Blade

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1118-1379-3691
Thank you to all. I will get used to this eventually... Still not sure about the whole "rookie" thing, though. I know I am better than that...

Edit: IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE THE WHOLE "SMASH ROOKIE" THING?!?!?

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Thank you to all. I will get used to this eventually... Still not sure about the whole "rookie" thing, though. I know I am better than that...

Edit: IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE THE WHOLE "SMASH ROOKIE" THING?!?!?
That's based on post count. You are a rookie in regards to post count. Welcome to Smashboards. :)

Gallant Blade

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1118-1379-3691
That's based on post count. You are a rookie in regards to post count. Welcome to Smashboards. :)
So how many posts will to be to rise in ranks exactly? If a lot, it will be Splatoon all over again. Hashtag; ur a kid, ur a squid, SPLATATATATATA...

Edit: I want Mewtwo and Porygon-Z in Pokken Tournament.

Last edited:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I do agree on some points what Mario Smith is trying to say, with about smash4 is defensive.
I do agree that from my point of persective that Smash4 is little too defensive since many characters only is good because of their shield (rosalina example).

however, I must disgree. I want smash to still have "read and mindgames" as the main core, but sadly as I said before. sheilding is like top prio and hard to break so many players depence too much on their shield.

if I was in charge of balance of Smash4, I would first make the shield more frail like more attacks can shrink the shield with just a little more shield stun so its easier to break it without the opponent dodgeroll or stuff unless you are perfectshielding.
however, i would not decrease the shield useage that much. I want to even out the offensive and defensive options. right now defensive beats offensive in almost every way
jab into disable is so good <3 however, its not a true combo cause they can easy escape/sheild

and welcome to Smashboard :D

Gallant Blade

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1118-1379-3691
Thank you.
I do agree on some points what Mario Smith is trying to say, with about smash4 is defensive.
I do agree that from my point of persective that Smash4 is little too defensive since many characters only is good because of their shield (rosalina example).

however, I must disgree. I want smash to still have "read and mindgames" as the main core, but sadly as I said before. sheilding is like top prio and hard to break so many players depence too much on their shield.

if I was in charge of balance of Smash4, I would first make the shield more frail like more attacks can shrink the shield with just a little more shield stun so its easier to break it without the opponent dodgeroll or stuff unless you are perfectshielding.
however, i would not decrease the shield useage that much. I want to even out the offensive and defensive options. right now defensive beats offensive in almost every way

jab into disable is so good <3 however, its not a true combo cause they can easy escape/sheild

Thank you. I am hoping to learn in Smash skill and participate in the various eccentric and off-topic topics of this thread.

Edit: Sorry. I am still learning this and I am using a phone.

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex

Some chars can't shield in time at very specific %s though. Some chars have no option but jumping, and if you read their dodge you can go for U-Smash instead of Disable.

I've been labbing Mewtwo really hard these past 2 weeks and discovered a lot of interesting things.

If only jab was easier to land on decent opponents.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Ya'll need to chill. lol

No ritual. You are welcomed here if you like Mewtwo. :D

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
All of this arguing is making my head hurt...
image.jpg

@ Gallant Blade Gallant Blade :
image.jpg

Customary greeting to the Mewtwo forums! :p There's no ritual required. All you need is an interest in Mr. 150! Don't worry about your rank. You'll level up soon enough! I believe you become a Smash Cadet starting at 25 posts.

D

Deleted member

That's sad. I can't believe that he just died...
I hope that he's in a better place now.

Gallant Blade

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1118-1379-3691
Thank you for the greetings @ U-Throw U-Throw and @ DrRiceBoy DrRiceBoy . I originally did not like Mewtwo and would have preferred Roy in Brawl, but that was because I thought that a Pokemon with Mewtwo's power should not be beat up by a balloon with a black hole stomach. That was until I played Mewtwo for real in Melee and found out he was not a clone of anyone, so I was an avid fan ever since. Mewtwo/Latias is even an OTP. So Mewtwo is awesome and I cannot wait to talk to great people on this website. (Says this while standing on podium) Thank you! (Smiles)

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Rest in peace Mr. Iwata. Thank you for bringing us such great games all these years. You will be missed.
;~;

Gallant Blade

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1118-1379-3691

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
to throw things around, from a hot agrue and a new member I will bring some bad news

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-president-satoru-iwata-has-passed-away/

poor man ;_; Satoru Iwata, you will be missed
Oh, wow... I don't really know what to say. He was only 55... I don't care what other people said, I always thought he was a good president. After all this time, I swear this feels like the death of an old friend. I'm sure he's in a better place now...

Rest in peace, Satoru Iwata. You'll be truly missed.

D

Deleted member

It's kinda strange, I was taking care of some things, then I come back to some harrowing news... Truly, I feel bad.

Top Bottom