• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It's not actually confirmed to be Zygarde, although it probably is.

Someone on reddit made a pretty interesting theory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXpaSjI2DH0&feature=youtu.be
^ Go to 0:25. White/Black Kyurem have the same glowing diamond and eyes. Perhaps this is the last dragon of the Tao Trio? I'd rather it be the ultimate dragon than Zygarde... would be pretty sick.
Pretty sure Kyurem's meant to be the Tao Trio master, as Zekrom and Reshiram used to be part of Kyurem. Zygarde looks like it has some crown, so does this thing, not to mention Zygarde's a bit like a zygote. Remember when GF said Mewtwo Y was a different pokemon?

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Pretty sure Kyurem's meant to be the Tao Trio master, as Zekrom and Reshiram used to be part of Kyurem. Zygarde looks like it has some crown, so does this thing, not to mention Zygarde's a bit like a zygote. Remember when GF said Mewtwo Y was a different pokemon?
My bad, I didn't mean to say the last of the Tao Trio. I was referring to the original dragon.

Zekrom and Reshiram weren't apart of Kyurem. Kyurem has different origins than these two. Zekrom and Reshiram used to be one, hence the original dragon. This dragon hasn't been revealed.

Yeah, it's probably Zygarde. It being the original dragon would be sick though.

EDIT: To clarify on Kyurem's origins, he's basically a part of the original dragon too. When the original dragon split into Reshiram and Zekrom, Kyurem was created from the leftovers.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
My bad, I didn't mean to say the last of the Tao Trio. I was referring to the original dragon.

Zekrom and Reshiram weren't apart of Kyurem. Kyurem has different origins than these two. Zekrom and Reshiram used to be one, hence the original dragon. This dragon hasn't been revealed.

Yeah, it's probably Zygarde. It being the original dragon would be sick though.
I'm pretty sure Kyurem is the original dragon in a weakened state honestly, as BW2 said that Kyurem came from a meteor and 'gave birth' to the other 2 dragons. Besides, the weather trio doesn't have any master

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
I'm pretty sure Kyurem is the original dragon in a weakened state honestly, as BW2 said that Kyurem came from a meteor and 'gave birth' to the other 2 dragons. Besides, the weather trio doesn't have any master
Rayquaza is technically the master seeing as it calms Kyogre and Groudon down.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Uh finally, a Zygarde forme!

That big wyrm always looked incomplete, but like Kyurem that must have been the intention all along so that they could excuse newer forms.

Last edited:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
about the "leaked" pokemon, my biggest bet would be another form of Zygarde that only happens in Z, or the original dragon from black/white.

however, they could be so bold and have it as a Gen7 pokemon, similiar to how Lucario and munchlax was released and shown in movies before Gen 4 was released

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
That doesn't look even remotely like Zygarde to me. I mean, I understand that it's a new Forme, but most Formes bear a passing resemblance to the original Pokémon, even some of the more dramatic ones, like Shaymin or Kyurem. Personally, I'm skeptical towards the possibility of this new Pokémon being a new Forme for Zygarde. I could be wrong, though.

If it's the original Tao Trio dragon, then that'd be awesome! I've always wondered what a "Perfect Kyurem" would look like, and I also like Kyurem's backstory and abilities. He's a pretty cool Pokémon, at least in my opinion.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Until they stop making DLCs, trying to construct any sort of tier list is a meaningless effort. You have Diddy Kong at god tier and then Mewtwo happens and Diddy Kong is top tier then Roy, Ryu, and Lucas happen and Diddy Kong is mid tier. Who knew power was so fleeting...
Diddy is no mid tier character.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I could probably beat you in a round of Smash without even going full throttle.

Stop acting delusional, Sakurai lied to you all, this game isn't balanced.
Maybe it's not that the game is unbalanced, but you are **** at fighting certain characters

Stop acting delusional, You lied to all of us, Ganondorf isn't fast, Mewtwo isn't a hyper aggresive character, Robin isn't a rushdown character, Mewtwo wasn't nerfed from his Melee counterpart, etc.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Stop acting delusional, Sakurai lied to you all, this game isn't balanced.
Blaming your inability to learn the weaknesses of characters and adapting your strategy mid battle on the game's balance just shows that you really can't be taken seriously.

It CAN'T be that the other person is much better than you. It CAN'T be that you made mistakes. It HAS to be something with the game doesn't it?
That is a very silly and unhealthy mentality to have.

D

Deleted member

Blaming your inability to learn the weaknesses of characters and adapting your strategy mid battle on the game's balance just shows that you really can't be taken seriously.

It CAN'T be that the other person is much better than you. It CAN'T be that you made mistakes. It HAS to be something with the game doesn't it?
That is a very silly and unhealthy mentality to have.
You are jumping to conclusions. Just because I am not an AI like you, doesn't mean that I'm a noob. Also, the fact that somebody would have to adapt their playstyle at all (usually making it defensive) already shows how unbalanced the game is. If you can't go rushdown on Falcon because you will lose, so decided to bait and punish as a result, that's not fair. I shouldn't have to tailor my playstyle over some OP character. This is a fighting game, not chess.

Actually, it can't. I could probably beat every person on this forum (unless Zero or M2K are here). As for the mistakes part, it doesn't matter if you make mistakes or not, because if you're fighting somebody who hits like a missile and moves like a comet then what chance do you have?

It's actually not, not at all. Just because I am not like you all, who accept everything regardless of how flawed, doesn't mean that it's an unhealthy mindset. What ever happened to agreeing to disagree?

Edit: you can't talk about me though, because I main characters like Wii Fit Trainer and Mewtwo, yet still annihilate opponents, but that's only saying something about my skill, and their lack thereof, not the balance.

Also, why are we arguing over a video game? It's kinda funny if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You are jumping to conclusions. Just because I am not an AI like you, doesn't mean that I'm a noob. Also, the fact that somebody would have to adapt their playstyle at all (usually making it defensive) already shows how unbalanced the game is. If you can't go rushdown on Falcon because you will lose, so decided to bait and punish as a result, that's not fair. I shouldn't have to tailor my playstyle over some OP character. This is a fighting game, not chess.

Actually, it can't. I could probably beat every person on this forum (unless Zero or M2K are here). As for the mistakes part, it doesn't matter if you make mistakes or not, because if you're fighting somebody who hits like a missile and moves like a comet then what chance do you have?

It's actually not, not at all. Just because I am not like you all, who accept everything regardless of how flawed, doesn't mean that it's an unhealthy mindset. What ever happened to agreeing to disagree?

Edit: you can't talk about me though, because I main characters like Wii Fit Trainer and Mewtwo, yet still annihilate opponents, but that's only saying something about my skill, and their lack thereof, not the balance.

Also, why are we arguing over a video game? It's kinda funny if you ask me.
You are implying my boyfriend is an AI. This game promotes defensive play and as matchups are different you have to play differently when fighting a character. Mega Man struggles against characters with a reflector, is a reflector OP? No, it isn't. You CAN rushdown on Falcon IF you play as a rushdown character, Falcon's stronger moves have some endlag meaning it's easy to punish if you can see it coming, therefore, Falcon's balanced with weaker but great combo moves and strong but slow moves. You are saying Mega Man mains should just keep using their projectiles on reflectors, a layer of strategy is in smash. Considering you think Ganondorf is OP, you'd more likely get your ass kicked by 90% of the people here. I know for a fact Regi has lots of problems with this game, meaning he sees flaws, you're just having a hissyfit because you're **** against certain characters. If you 'annihilate' with WFT then you're just fighting bad players, Mewtwo's a 50/50 though. You have shown you only like hyper aggressive play, it makes you predictable meaning anyone who's actually good will be able to punish you hard, ESPECIALLY Ganondorf who's one of the better punishers in the game. Maybe you just suck at certain aspects of the game. Oh wait, that would imply you aren't Smash Nippletwister Jesus Ninja Type 30000, meaning it HAS to be the game's fault even if you are the only one having these issues.
He's arguing with someone who has lied when whining. If you truly think Ganondorf of all characters is OP then you either need to get good or quit smash. Let me guess, you rush to Ganondorf, he predicts it and punishes you, killing you early because you use the 2nd lightest character in the game. Ganondorf probably looks fast in your eyes because how you keep trying to bumrush him

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
You are implying my boyfriend is an AI. This game promotes defensive play and as matchups are different you have to play differently when fighting a character. Mega Man struggles against characters with a reflector, is a reflector OP? No, it isn't. You CAN rushdown on Falcon IF you play as a rushdown character, Falcon's stronger moves have some endlag meaning it's easy to punish if you can see it coming, therefore, Falcon's balanced with weaker but great combo moves and strong but slow moves. You are saying Mega Man mains should just keep using their projectiles on reflectors, a layer of strategy is in smash. Considering you think Ganondorf is OP, you'd more likely get your *** kicked by 90% of the people here. I know for a fact Regi has lots of problems with this game, meaning he sees flaws, you're just having a hissyfit because you're **** against certain characters. If you 'annihilate' with WFT then you're just fighting bad players, Mewtwo's a 50/50 though. You have shown you only like hyper aggressive play, it makes you predictable meaning anyone who's actually good will be able to punish you hard, ESPECIALLY Ganondorf who's one of the better punishers in the game. Maybe you just suck at certain aspects of the game. Oh wait, that would imply you aren't Smash Nippletwister Jesus Ninja Type 30000, meaning it HAS to be the game's fault even if you are the only one having these issues.
He's arguing with someone who has lied when whining. If you truly think Ganondorf of all characters is OP then you either need to get good or quit smash. Let me guess, you rush to Ganondorf, he predicts it and punishes you, killing you early because you use the 2nd lightest character in the game. Ganondorf probably looks fast in your eyes because how you keep trying to bumrush him

This is the prime example of why you shouldn't be stupid in fighting against Ganondorf.

I let Ganondorf come towards me instead of me fighting him. Especially with :4littlemac:who has punishment for days from his jab combo, counter, down Smash and KO Punch

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
This is the prime example of why you shouldn't be stupid in fighting against Ganondorf.

I let Ganondorf come towards me instead of me fighting him. Especially with :4littlemac:who has punishment for days from his jab combo, counter, down Smash and KO Punch
I know someone who plays a nasty Ganon, his advice: Don't chase your enemies, make them go to you, a good Ganon doesn't need to approach

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I know someone who plays a nasty Ganon, his advice: Don't chase your enemies, make them go to you, a good Ganon doesn't need to approach
It's the same way I play :4myfriends:&:4littlemac:.

Plus you can play that way with :4ryu: but the results vary.

Thing is you can't play Ganon hyper aggressive because it'll get you killed

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
It's the same way I play :4myfriends:&:4littlemac:.

Plus you can play that way with :4ryu: but the results vary.

Thing is you can't play Ganon hyper aggressive because it'll get you killed
Ike's a lot more dangerous thanks to the latest patch, I've always believed it's better to buff the bad characters than nerf the good ones, because if you only pay attention to the good ones, then we have stuff like Palutena just sitting in the corner weeping

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Ike's a lot more dangerous thanks to the latest patch, I've always believed it's better to buff the bad characters than nerf the good ones, because if you only pay attention to the good ones, then we have stuff like Palutena just sitting in the corner weeping
Her major problem is her default special set sucking.
Do we really need a Reflector AND a Counter in the same default set?

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Wow I just came into this thread and have no idea of what is going on, but YOU THINK GANONDORF IS OP? Bro, you are bad in this game, sorry.
Ganon is almost my main, definitely one of my three most used characters and you can either struggle to beat good players with him (which is still totally possible.... he IS good if you make the right reads) or get destroyed by them.... but only a bad player can get destroyed by a Ganondorf.... or at least by a average Ganondorf like mine.

Unless the player gets destroyed by reads alone, but that is not a common case....

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
*In the distant future where Smash 4 has long run out of DLC*
"What is it lord Sakurai?"
"I've noticed there's a particular character that these western players have been frequently winning events with."
"But sir, there's no more DLC whatever shall I do?"
"Bring forth the balance patches. Unleash the nerf hammers."
"Most effective your majesty! They'll switch to the next best character for sure!"
"In the meantime, make Palutena's up air full screen..."

D

Deleted member

Wow I just came into this thread and have no idea of what is going on, but YOU THINK GANONDORF IS OP? Bro, you are bad in this game, sorry.
Ganon is almost my main, definitely one of my three most used characters and you can either struggle to beat good players with him (which is still totally possible.... he IS good if you make the right reads) or get destroyed by them.... but only a bad player can get destroyed by a Ganondorf.... or at least by a average Ganondorf like mine.

Unless the player gets destroyed by reads alone, but that is not a common case....
Do you want to Smash? I'd like to see if you're money's where your mouth is.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Do you want to Smash? I'd like to see if you're money's where your mouth is.
Yeah, sure, where do we meet, in São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro? Or maybe in my city because I can't just leave and travel to so afar anyway.
And what would you be wanting to prove anyway? That you can beat my Ganon? I just said that is not an impressive feat by any means.... except maybe for you?

D

Deleted member

Yeah, sure, where do we meet, in São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro? Or maybe in my city because I can't just leave and travel to so afar anyway.
git gud at finding locations to live at dude.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
And what would you be wanting to prove anyway? That you can beat my Ganon? I just said that is not an impressive feat by any means.... except maybe for you?
He exclusively plays hyper aggressive. You have a 70% chance of winning

D

Deleted member

He exclusively plays hyper aggressive. You have a 70% chance of winning
That says something about how flawed this game is. I didn't spend $100 to have to strategize, I spent that money to play a fighting game.

Also, I would annihilate you in Smash.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Warning Received
That says something about how flawed this game is. I didn't spend $100 to have to strategize, I spent that money to play a fighting game.

"I have to be able to win by mindlessly rushing into enemies because I'm **** at matchups and martial arts totally don't have more than mindless bumrushing" I'd fight you, but that means I have to add you, I don't want to traumatize my Wii U. Either learn how to play the game, leave, or stop whining when you don't know what you're talking about

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"I have to be able to win by mindlessly rushing into enemies because I'm **** at matchups"
As opposed to your "I have to be able to win by camping til' the sun goes down because I play Brawl!"

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Warning Received

Dude, I hope you have a 3DS because I'll roast your punk ass right rough the ceiling. You see my friend code, if you want some come get some.

I'm always ready to wash a scrub

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
As opposed to your "I have to be able to win by camping til' the sun goes down because I play Brawl!"
That's implying I stay still. Not only is that unnecessary because Ganon is super ****ing fast according to you, but you're implying this is how I fight. I fight fairly aggressively, but not so much with Ganondorf or Shulk, especially Shulk, best counter in the game imo. Point is, you can't know what my playstyle is because I've pretty much never talked about it. I CAN tell you're hyper aggressive due to your multiple posts. Besides, I usually start fights with the Speed Art

D

Deleted member

Dude, I hope you have a 3DS because I'll roast your punk *** right rough the ceiling. You see my friend code, if you want some come get some.

get a Wii U, then I will obliterate you.

That's implying I stay still. Not only is that unnecessary because Ganon is super ****ing fast according to you, but you're implying this is how I fight. I fight fairly aggressively, but not so much with Ganondorf or Shulk, especially Shulk, best counter in the game imo. Point is, you can't know what my playstyle is because I've pretty much never talked about it. I CAN tell you're hyper aggressive due to your multiple posts. Besides, I usually start fights with the Speed Art
This is probably the most normal response you have given in a while... you might want to edit it

Ganon may not move fast, but his attack speeds aren't normal for a big character, and his moves are unusually cheap, like for example, his fast and strong Bair, or his lagless Up-Smash, let's not forget his Side-B.

Shulk can be an aggressive character though, he has so many mindgame/good fastfall moves. Don't waste potential.

I'm not HYPER aggressive, just mostly aggressive. I know when I have to play Smash 4 like Smash 4.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Dude, I hope you have a 3DS because I'll roast your punk *** right rough the ceiling. You see my friend code, if you want some come get some.

Did you see his location? It says "Smash Wii U is the real Smash 4." He wouldn't even if he could lol

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
This thread's saltiness levels are dangerously high.

EDIT: The mods ain't gonna like this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom