• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
In other news, stat growths for characters in FE Fates have been leaked. 2 out of 3 husbandos are weak.
Spoilers because sime people might not want to see stats and do it blind
Dat magic on Nyx, hnnnng.
Love me a good magic-user.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
In other news, stat growths for characters in FE Fates have been leaked. 2 out of 3 husbandos are weak.
Spoilers because sime people might not want to see stats and do it blind
Apparently Elise is top tier. Little sister hype~

D

Deleted member

So, everybody, how goes it?
I'm just moddin' around, and hoping for some Mewtwo buffs.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
The new avatar is because I've switched fully into Wolf support mode, now that it's coming right down to it.

Last edited:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Mega Rayquaza is so broken that is not even qualified to compete against the other broken beasts, so they had to make another tier list just for it.

D

Deleted member

Okay Myuutsu-fans, this is what needs to happen:
Mewtwo gets a new form called his "awakened" form (get the reference?), only, it won't be Mega Mewtwo Y... It will be a more muscular (though not too much) Mewtwo, with an exploding, semi-transparent, blue aura surrounding him at all times, that, and his BST will go up by not 100, but 200 points!!!

Awakened Mewtwo (Psychic/???) The Mystery type returns! It has no strengths or immunities, but it is now resistant to every type
HP - 106
Attack - 197
Defense - 115
Special Attack - 197
Special Defensive - 115
Speed - 150
(These are his Base stats, not his actual, in game stats)

Ability: Energy Surge - Every turn all of Mewtwo's stats get sharply increased, at the cost of 1/50th of it's health.
:)

Mewtwo also gets yet another signature move: Psychokenetic Charge!
Power - 120
Category - Physical
Accuracy - 90
Type - Psychic
PP - 8
Breaks Protect? - Yes
Ignore Accuracy? - Yes
Notes: This move can hit Dark-type Pokemon
"Using a specialized technique, the user punches, and strikes the energy out of the target. This move cannot be avoided"
Effects: Upon hitting a target, one of Mewtwo's stats will randomly increase by one stage, in addition to healing 75% of the damage inflicted"
This gives Mega Mewtwo X/Awakened Mewtwo players a decent physical attack to use

Mewtwo also gets yet another signature move: Counter Break
Power - __
Accuracy - __
Category - __
Type - Psychic
PP - 12
"The user creates a veil of energy that prevents their attacks from being countered for 2 turns"

Mewtwo also gets another signature move!: Electromagnetic Pulse
Power - __
Category - __
Accuracy - 80
Type - Electric
PP - 5
Notes: If you use this while paralyzed, you will still have the status condition, but it won't affect you, which actually helps, as that means that you can't get burned or poisoned.
"The user unleashes an absorbing wave of energy that halves the power of Electric-type attacks and prevents paralyses"
This allows you to keep those annoying little pokemon in check

And Mewtwo gets one last signature move!: Dimensional Rift
Power - ???
Category - __
Accuracy - ??? (the lowest being 0, the highest being a guaranteed hit)
Type - ???
PP - ??? (the number of your current HP divided by 2. The current PP/Initial PP ratio will readjust with your HP stat)
"The user clusters all of the Dimensional planes together and tears a hole in reality, resulting in catastrophic effects"

How this works? The damage is calculated by taking the opposing Pokemon's weight (divided by 2), Height (in inches), overall remaining PP (opponent's PP), speed stat (Base Speed Stat), and pokedex number (divided by 2 if over 300), and adds all of those numbers up, divided by 3, +10, for the final amount of damage that the move will deal.
Note that for a lot of Pokemon, this move would be an instant K.O.
Also note that the final resulting damage gets dealt directly to your HP stat, disregarding all defense stats/barriers.

Let me know what you guys think of this!!! Also, he was designed to be overpowered because... well... Mega Rayquaza :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Mewtwo gets a new form called his "awakened" form (get the reference?), only, it won't be Mega Mewtwo Y... It will be a more muscular (though not too much) Mewtwo, with an exploding, semi-transparent, blue aura surrounding him at all times, that, and his BST will go up by not 100, but 200 points!!!

Awakened Mewtwo (Psychic/???) The Mystery type returns! It has no strengths or immunities, but it is now resistant to every type
HP - 106
Attack - 197
Defense - 115
Special Attack - 197
Special Defensive - 115
Speed - 150

Ability: Energy Surge - Every turn all of Mewtwo's stats get sharply increased, at the cost of 1/50th of it's health.

Power - 120
Category - Physical
Accuracy - 90
Type - Psychic
PP - 8
Breaks Protect? - Yes
Ignore Accuracy? - Yes
"Using a specialized technique, the user punches, and strikes the energy out of the target. This move cannot be avoided"
Effects: Upon hitting a target, one of Mewtwo's stats will randomly increase by one stage, in addition to healing 75% of the damage inflicted"
This gives Mega Mewtwo X/Awakened Mewtwo players a decent physical attack to use

Power - __
Accuracy - __
Category - __
Type - Psychic
PP - 12
"The user creates a veil of energy that prevents their attacks from being countered for 2 turns"

Power - __
Category - __
Accuracy - 80
Type - Electric
PP - 5
Notes: If you use this while paralyzed, you will still have the status condition, but it won't affect you, which actually helps, as that means that you can't get burned or poisoned.
"The user unleashes an absorbing wave of energy that halves the power of Electric-type attacks and prevents paralyses"

Power - ???
Category - __
Type - ???
PP - ??? (the number of your current HP divided by 2. The current PP/Initial PP ratio will readjust with your HP stat)
"The user clusters all of the Dimensional planes together and tears a hole in reality, resulting in catastrophic effects"

How this works? The damage is calculated by taking the opposing Pokemon's weight (divided by 2), Height (in inches), overall remaining PP (opponent's PP), speed stat (Base Speed Stat), and pokedex number (divided by 2 if over 300), and adds all of those numbers up, divided by 3, +10, for the final amount of damage that the move will deal.
Also note that the final resulting damage gets dealt directly to your HP stat, disregarding all defense stats/barriers.

Let me know what you guys think of this!!! Also, he was designed to be overpowered because... well... Mega Rayquaza :)
I doubt Mega Rayquaza was meant to be THAT broken, so this is absolute ****. It looks like you just want your precious favourite to be the absolute best in everything, though considering your sense of balance in smash, it's not surprising

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I doubt Mega Rayquaza was meant to be THAT broken, so this is absolute ****. It looks like you just want your precious favourite to be the absolute best in everything, though considering your sense of balance in smash, it's not surprising
Plus it would render his current signature move, Psystrike, pointless.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

HP - 106
Attack - 197
Defense - 115
Special Attack - 197
Special Defensive - 115
Speed - 150

Power - 120
Category - Physical
Accuracy - 90
Type - Psychic
PP - 8
Breaks Protect? - Yes
Ignore Accuracy? - Yes

Power - __
Accuracy - __
Category - __
Type - Psychic
PP - 12

Power - __
Category - __
Accuracy - 80
Type - Electric
PP - 5

Power - ???
Category - __
Type - ???

I feel like such a jerk... but... wow.
You overdid, like....everything in the book.
-Broken Stats
-Broken moves that render his SIGNATURE MOVE useless. Why?
-Broken Ability that makes Rayquaza's look bad. (come on, that's pushing it...)

May I remind you that this isn't Dragon Ball Z?

The solution to balance isn't to break something to the point where it's more broken, it's to reduce the power of those who are overpowered and increase the strength of those who aren't. Or simply add something in that provides a legit counter to the problem.
And well, to anyone who doesn't use Mewtwo, this would not be fun. Over centralization is like SSBB, stupid.
I mean, unless you like watching Metaknight vs. Metaknight over and over again...

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
But Speed how else is Mewtwo supposed to beat Frieza?

/s
It doesn't.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel like such a jerk... but... wow.
You overdid, like....everything in the book.
-Broken Stats
-Broken moves that render his SIGNATURE MOVE useless. Why?
-Broken Ability that makes Rayquaza's look bad. (come on, that's pushing it...)

May I remind you that this isn't Dragon Ball Z?

The solution to balance isn't to break something to the point where it's more broken, it's to reduce the power of those who are overpowered and increase the strength of those who aren't. Or simply add something in that provides a legit counter to the problem.
And well, to anyone who doesn't use Mewtwo, this would not be fun. Over centralization is like SSBB, stupid.
Well hey!, Mewtwo gets four new signature moves!
-True
-Indeed, cuz' he has new signature moves
-That's the point

Kamehameha!!!

I never said I wanted this character to be balanced... Where did you get that from? I know what balance is, and this was deliberately designed to be the exact opposite! Besides, I know you like Dimensional Rift!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Constructive criticism only please. Let's not start something here.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I kind of like your idea, Mario Smith. I just don't like all of the signature moves. I personally like Psystrike better than all of them. However, other than that, it's pretty cool. I wouldn't mind having a super-OP form for Mewtwo, but, then again, I don't play Pokémon competitively. In particular, I really like that ability! It's quite interesting.

Perhaps I should try my hand at an OP form for Mewtwo sometime...

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
They'll pull a Kyurem with Zygarde, surely, if not identically.

Just to make it not suck.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
K, let me try to make something broken that would actually be legit possible.

Mega Arceus via the Arcenite (this would prevent him from being banned completely >>)
BST;
HP: 100
Attack: 140
Defence: 140
Sp. Attack: 140
Sp. Defence: 140
Speed: 140

Ability: Protean (Yes.)

Signature Move: (since Judgement can no longer receive the Multitype and plate benefits, it would actually replace said move) Divine Wrath: 110 BP move that remains the same type of the last move Arceus used, while being a normal type move otherwise. It has a 5% chance to lower all of the opponents stats by 1. It's accuracy would be 95%.

There. :3

Last edited:

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
K, let me try to make something broken that would actually be legit possible.

Mega Arceus via the Arcenite (this would prevent him from being banned completely >>)
BST;
HP: 100
Attack: 140
Defence: 140
Sp. Attack: 140
Sp. Defence: 140
Speed: 140

Ability: Protean (Yes.)

Signature Move: (since Judgement can no longer receive the Multitype and plate benefits, it would actually replace said move) Divine Wrath: 110 BP move that remains the same type of the last move Arceus used, while being a normal type move otherwise. It has a 5% chance to lower all of the opponents stats by 1. It's accuracy would be 95%.

There. :3
Would it make more sense for Arceus to mega evolve w/out a stone like Rayquaza?

They'll pull a Kyurem with Zygarde, surely, if not identically.

Just to make it not suck.
If it means the existence of X2/Y2 then hell no

Last edited:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996

Why not?

Aside from that, there was data found of Zygarde's new moves so a third version or sequels are guaranteed at this point.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

No, because the only reason Rayquaza didn't need one is because he literally swallowed his Mega Stone. He literally always has it on him...or inside him, technically.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Primal Arceus would make more sense than a Mega. Since you know, Arceus being really old and all.

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Why not?

Aside from that, there was data found of Zygarde's new moves so a third version or sequels are guaranteed at this point.
I don't mind Zygarde having two forms/megas, I hate the Idea of them making two sequel games like B2/W2 cause I really don't want to buy the exact two games again just so I can have both of the exclusive pokemon, to me those games were made just so GF could make an extra buck, thus are the only games Ive never played.

At least called it Zx and Zy if they did do that nonsense again.

No, because the only reason Rayquaza didn't need one is because he literally swallowed his Mega Stone. He literally always has it on him...or inside him, technically.
Arceus could do something like that, since he's a God he could just creat his own stone thats fused on him at all time so he wouldn't have to drop his trademark ability

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
OK. My turn.

Mewtwo (Planet Destruction Form) - Mewtwo's ultimate attainable form. It acquires this form by letting its thoughts flow freely from its mind, completely removing any mental barrier that may hinder its psychic power. This form is a force to be reckoned with, as it is more than capable of blasting Earth into a neighboring star system. The source of this power is a mysterious energy called Chi-Q, which can be found within the Translucent Marble, the item required for such a dramatic transformation.

Item Required for Transformation: Translucent Marble

Base stats:
HP: 106
Attack: 178
Sp. Attack: 181
Defense: 178
Sp. Defense: 178
Speed: 178
---
Base Stat Total: 999

Ability: Decimate - Once Mewtwo (Planet Destruction Form)'s HP drops below 50%, its Special Attack stat increases to 200 and its Attack stat increases to 190, allowing for utter destruction. However, as compensation, Mewtwo (Planet Destruction Form)'s Special Defense stat drops to 165 and its Defense stat drops to 170. Furthermore, this ability changes Psystrike to Marble Buster, provided Mewtwo had it in its arsenal before transforming.

Signature Move: Marble Buster - A concentrated beam of pure Chi-Q energy from Mewtwo (Planet Destruction Form)'s mind. Essentially functioning as an upgraded Psystrike, this move doesn't make contact with the opponent, but calculates damage as if it did. Furthermore, Marble Buster ignores all forms of defense, punching straight through moves such as Protect.
---
PP: 10
Power: 150
Accuracy: 100%

How'd I do?

Top Bottom