• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

D

Deleted member

Warning Received
Marth on victory screen: Has his hand on his hip
Lucina: Doesn't
Marth: Looks femine with a soft voice, married to Sheeda, a woman
Ike: Masculine as ****, gay
It's never outright stated but it's implied he's gay
Seems more to me that Ike is bisexual as opposed to strictly gay.

But the social thread for Mewtwo isn't exactly the right place to discuss Ike's sexuality, now is it?
I didn't know Ike was gay. Interesting.
Can people just stop talking about ******ry already? And there's nothing interesting about abominations (take this as you will).

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Can people just stop talking about ******try already? And there's nothing interesting about abominations (take this as you will).
Abomination can go toe to toe with the Hulk.

Funny cus CinemaSins covered this film today.

C3CC

Smash Lord
Visa works on the eshop, so it should
I used a Visa gift card to buy Mega Man 2, so it should work.
Oh, great then. Thanks for your help guys! :)

I can't get enough of Mewtwo. He's just soooo much fun to use! I don't care about his weaknesses; I feel like a boss when playing as him. Few things are as satisfactory as landing that awesome Meteor Smash, of leaving opponents all WTF when I miraculously land Disable, or when I fool opponents preparing their Counters with Confusion, or killing someone with that Back Throw full of attitude of his. I LOVE HIM!! <3

D

Deleted member

What exactly are you questioning about believing?
That it exists and is present in the 3DS data? That goes without question; it's there.

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
It was found in the games data.
Multiple sources confirmed it.
No, I mean if I should believe that he might actually be playable. I'm leaning towards the fact that he might actually be playable eventually (which would be pretty freakin' awesome) but idk.

D

Deleted member

Bruh, I'm a Christian and even I don't mind having discussions on that...
I'm a Christian too, and that's exactly why I mind having discussion on that...

...Homophobic much?
I am not afraid of them. Therefor that term isn't accurate. More like "I prefer relationships to function the way they were intended to function".

Now before this escalates, let's put an end to this.

D

Deleted member

You have no idea what homophobia is if you think it's literally just referring to a phobia.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
lol, a religion discussion in a Cloned Mew thread. well sign me in and then I will sign out!

last time I checked, bible never said that "same gender" sex is illegal or something that should hate. Christian religion is about the golden rule, "love your next as yourself". what bible did say is that "doing it in the butt" is a sin, not same gender! if christians is gay and they are religious of them, they can be together as a lovely couple but need to avoid the "doing it in the buff" as the bible said. however Oral/with the mouth is another options since the bible never mention it what so ever!

there is a video that is about documentation of religions there he discuss how it is and do put some informations that are clearly misunderstood, like the "same gender is a sin" myth. I just forgot the movie's name!

and with that I am out!

playing mewtwo against my girlfriend right now, she is ness and I did lose 3 of 3 so far! I just cant battle ness ;_;

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Yeah, it is kinda funny because Mewtwo is pretty much the most non-Christian character in the game. Whether or not you're homophobic/Christian (personally I disagree with homophobic views but that's not the point) , it really shouldn't matter because it's fiction. It's not like the creators of Mewtwo or Ike are trying to send a message or something. They're a clone or gay just for the fun of it. Lighten up. :p

D

Deleted member

I follow the New-Testament, but it doesn't completely invalidate the Old-Testament... Or else we wouldn't ever have been created (because that story was in Genesis). Also, there are multiple verses in the Bible that cover sexually immoral acts, and homosexuality is just that, sexually immoral. I don't care if the world hates me for my opinion. This was foretold. But just because such is the case, doesn't mean that I am going to cop out and accept the unacceptable.

(note that this post was designated to be posted before Dr.RiceBoy and friend's comments, yet I still hold to my point)

D

Deleted member

You're opinion is wrong, that's all I have to say. God loves his children equally after all and Jesus had 2 fathers
My opinion is right, and the fact that you are disagreeing with me proves it. Three are One, and One are Three, the relationship between the Holy Trinity isn't homosexual at all, as God cannot and will not sin.

Don't worry, it's over for now
Oh really? I tried to end it earlier, but you promosexuals just kept on going

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
My opinion is right, and the fact that you are disagreeing with me proves it. Three are One, and One are Three, the relationship between the Holy Trinity isn't homosexual at all, as God cannot and will not sin.

Boom
Eating a cheeseburger or anything that mixes meat and dairy (Exodus 23:19)
You're a sinner too!

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
Warning Received

The fact that you have started both a Mewtwo viability AND a religion flamewar gives me reason to believe you want people to hate you...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I am trying to get Mewtwo to have the highest score on Smash Run. Right now, he's second to Captain Falcon. For this to happen I have to be super lucky and not die, have hoards of either the Rhythm Heaven ghost, or have hoards of that KI cake enemy that drops huge power ups and use all my Smash Powers to get near perfect levels of stat increases.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I am trying to get Mewtwo to have the highest score on Smash Run. Right now, he's second to Captain Falcon. For this to happen I have to be super lucky and not die, have hoards of either the Rhythm Heaven ghost, or have hoards of that KI cake enemy that drops huge power ups and use all my Smash Powers to get near perfect levels of stat increases.
Silly Mewtwo, no one is better than Captain Falcon!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@Mario Smith @ Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen

You guys should take your religious discussion to PMs while you're ahead. Your argument is getting into flaming territory.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Silly Mewtwo, no one is better than Captain Falcon!
I used a custom Captain Falcon set specifically for blitzing through enemies to get all the customs, which is why he has the high score now. Mewtwo is also countered by more enemies than Captain Falcon who can also prevent the Polar Bear from doing anything in that one survival room. Captain Falcon has a score of 163008 while Mewtwo is stuck with 160682.

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Can people just stop talking about ******ry already? And there's nothing interesting about abominations (take this as you will).
My you sure are doing a increasingly splendid job at getting everyone to dislike you with the confrontational posts. even i'm feeling like you should leave.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Hahaha! Thanks, Smooth Criminal. I'm not a big fan of MLP either but the pic matched exactly what I was thinking at that moment.

Last edited:
Top Bottom