• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so, if something goes wrong and I don't get the code (way too anxious right now ) I can call up nintendo support and they'll help me?

Bigherolike6

Smash Cadet
Speaking of this update the Mii fighter outfits come out with it too. Are you guys planning on getting any of them?

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
It really surprises me how in every game Mewtwo's in he manages to make the player lose sleep or running systems on overnight. First it was making us leave the damn game on for 20 hours and now it's staying up all night waiting for the codes.

:4mewtwo:really is one sick *******.
Yeahhhh. Mewtwo is the only character that does this which proves he's the best. All hail Mewtwo!

Last edited:

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
It really surprises me how in every game Mewtwo's in he manages to make the player lose sleep or running systems on overnight. First it was making us leave the damn game on for 20 hours and now it's staying up all night waiting for the codes.

:4mewtwo:really is one sick *******.
And that's why we love him

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Well, I was PLANNING to go to bed like a responsible adult and simply hope the codes will be ready in the morning, but now I find myself wide awake with hype. Damn it.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
This thread is going at the rate of at least 3 posts a minute, as it should be. Let us all bathe in the glory of Mewtwo together, my brothers!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Speaking of this update the Mii fighter outfits come out with it too. Are you guys planning on getting any of them?
Yeah, maybe just Majora's Mask and Proto Man.

Soooo...Mewtwo is coming "evening" which might still be 5pm there and 4am EST. Is the patch coming at the same time or should we expect that any second?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
...I decided I'm staying up. Even though it doesn't look favorable for us right now, I just can't sleep. Not uncommon for me.

Eh, I finished my Spanish test early. If I'm really that tired, I can just sleep while my classmates are all taking it this morning. They take forever to get anything done, and my Spanish teacher himself is a really laid back guy who won't even write you up for roughhousing.
And that's why we love him
Jokes aside, it really does feel so much more rewarding when we finally get him. I'd rather go without the weight, but it still helps Mewtwo feel just that awesome.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm pretty much getting anything DLC related for Smash.

Gotta buy em all!

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
Okay, so to keep me from forgetting how to play my current mains, I'm gonna win at least 5 for glory games with Sonic/Kirby before I think about downloading Mewtwo. And I don't often play FG.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Notice how in the DLC shop it says "Mii Fighter Outfits" and not just "Outfits"? Does that mean we won't get outfits for other characters as well?

Someone pointed this out in reddit which was really interesting and kinda makes sense. Hopefully it's not the case...

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
Thankfully my ex-main is now a laughing stock and a cluster of nerfs, so I should have no regrets welcoming Mewtwo as my new main! :)

xxCelestialGuardianxx

Smash Rookie
After all this wait, Mewtwo is just hours away... Can you believe it???
I'm heading off to sleep(and you guys should at least get some sleep too! Waking up fresh in the morning and full of energy, then suddenly remembering that the update+codes has arrived! Thus you can play as him with sharp awareness while basking in his glory)~

See you guys once the king arrives. But know I shall still be watching in my sleep...

zzz mewtwo mewtwo mewtwo zzz... zzz mewtwo mewtwo mewtwo zzz...

C3CC

Smash Lord
Pretty sure it'll be like a reward, otherwise Nintendo would have made it a requirement and let us know a head of time like the Smash Demo (though technically they did only after the announcement/people had been selected).
I hope you're right. Oh well, I'll go watch some Game Of Thrones while I wait :)

I came back from working out a while ago, and then I took a shower. Without really knowing or wanting to do it, I put on a white T-shirt and purple shorts. He's taking over me. HELP

Creede

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Creede73
It's 10... I have school tomorrow. Idk what I want to do. I'll probably sleep. Maybe I'll set an alarm for 2 AM. Maybe I'll just hope I wake up. Oh Sakurai, you have ruined me.

Top Bottom