• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
So apparently the first patch change, according to CLASH Tournaments, is... Yes, you guessed right...

They nerfed Greninja, LOL!!

I highly doubt this is real, because the patch isn't live yet, so...
If that's true...

(Also this is my 100th post! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
EDIT: Oh, it's fake? Okay then, carry on.

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
So when do the codes get sent out, because it's 6:30 AM here in the UK, and still nothing.
The speculated time for the patch is 2 hours and 30 minutes. Nobody still knows when the codes will be sent yet, unfortunately.

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
The codes will be sent at the dawn of the new age when the moon turns blood red.As for hopes for the patch: no nerfs please(aside from maybe diddy's uair). Just give greninja, samus, and other struggling characters buffs.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Kill Luma with Force Palms once they have enough range, then Rosa has a REALLY hard time killing you.

From then get her off the stage, and intercept her recovery with a dair, as it will last long enough for Rosalina to be hit my it. That either stage-spikes if they miss they tech (which they usually do, as it's unexpected), or launch then further off stage.
Shiz, i'm going to pocket Lucario just for this MU lol. It's time I got back at those blasted Rosalina players.

BlitzMaster2000

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlitzMaster9000
Speculated 2 hours and 30 minutes from now. I mean, this is the speculated time for the patch. Nobody still knows when the codes will be sent yet,
That long? I was hoping to be able to play as Mewtwo with my siblings after breakfast, but that's not too bad I guess.
ahTXT2T.gif

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
What are your guy's hopes for not just nerfs but buffs for the new update?
I hope BowJow gets less landing lag on his aerials (specifically nair), I might use him a bit more, then.
Shiz, i'm going to pocket Lucario just for this MU lol. It's time I got back at those blasted Rosalina players.
Best of luck to ya! Just remember Rosa can Gravitational pull the Aura Spheres

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Speaking of this update the Mii fighter outfits come out with it too. Are you guys planning on getting any of them?
I'm actually excited for the monkey/cat/tshirts suits because I really enjoying making my own characters. I honestly don't care for the outfits that resemble Link or the hats of Falcon or Meta Knight (excluding non-playable characters of course. Proto Maaaan). Like they're already in the game. Although I will admit... Still buying the whole pack.

Also on Mewtwo's imminent release:

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Best of luck to ya! Just remember Rosa can Gravitational pull the Aura Spheres
That's another thing about her that pissed me off lol. Every time I realized that fighting up close isn't working, I fight using projectiles and she ends up nullifying everything. Her recovery doesn't help much lol.

And yeah, i'll be sure to look out for that.

BlitzMaster2000

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlitzMaster9000
Don't worry, I feel your pain too, fellow English/Scots/Welsh/Northern Irishman. We're in the home stretch now though! It's almost time...
I'm English BTW, and I just thought of something, when does the eShop normally update? Because I'd expect Mewtwo to be sent out then. Unless that's what people are going off, and I'm just not realising that.

Last edited:

Creede

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Creede73
About 2:30 hours to pass before supposedly Mewtwo. Even if his code isn't released right away I'll see what's different with my beloved Sheik.

Anyway, to pass the time I figured I should start Futurama. Seems pretty good. I'll check back at 12 (10:30 ish right now) to see what's new.

C3CC

Smash Lord
Leave Rosalina alone, everyone >: (

F*** this. I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow when I wake up the patch will most likely have downloaded automatically and I'll have my Mewtwo code already. Tomorrow will feel like Christmas Day. I suggest you guys do the same.

Good night, guys!

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
I'm English BTW, and I just thought of something, when does the eShop normally update? Because I'd expect Mewtwo to be sent out then. Unless that's what people are going off, and I'm just not realising that.

Well the maintenance for the eShop is about to start, and it finishes in 2 hours and 20 minutes, so yes, from that, people are assuming (including myself) that Mewtwo will be released then.

F*** this. I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow when I wake up the patch will most likely have downloaded automatically and I'll have my Mewtwo code already. Tomorrow will feel like Christmas Day. I suggest you guys do the same.

Good night, guys!

I can't really sleep now dude, it's 6:40 AM here. : P

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex

Good night, guys!
Wait patches can downlod automatically while you sleep

How does this work?

Also... No codes :(.

I HAVE MY CODE!!!! NOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO WHERES THE UPDATE? PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!!!!!!
You have to wait 2 hours for patch to be released, just sit tight.

What region are you in?

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I don't think anyone claiming to have the codes actually have them until there's solid evidence like many people showing screencaps of the same e-mail with the codes (obviously censoring the codes).

BlitzMaster2000

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlitzMaster9000
Today's gonna be pretty good, as aside from Smash, I'm hoping for my Sword Art Online books that I ordered to arrive today. So that's cool.
320-1.png
320.png

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
You guys want to know what's funny? Smashboards does a daily maintenance at 4 AM/1 AM. So when patch releases Smashboards will probably be down.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
You guys want to know what's funny? Smashboards does a daily maintenance at 4 AM/1 AM. So when patch releases Smashboards will probably be down.
Nowadays, it has been at 2AM Pacific Time because Daylight Savings...or did it change back to 1AM after a certain amount of time?

Top Bottom