• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I think it was kind of obvious we wouldn't get him at midnight...

I have a question. Will the e-mail be like the ones you receive when you order a Club Nintendo reward or like the news-type e-mail we received earlier? Because I deactivated the news-type ones and never receive them =/ But I do get the ones when I order a reward, so I don't know.
Pretty sure it'll be like a reward, otherwise Nintendo would have made it a requirement and let us know a head of time like the Smash Demo (though technically they did only after the announcement/people had been selected).

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure it'll be like a reward, otherwise Nintendo would have made it a requirement and let us know a head of time like the Smash Demo (though technically they did only after the announcement/people had been selected).
I hope so, I disabled the newsletter emails.

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
Welcome @ IndigoSSB IndigoSSB ! Within the next 24 hours this thread is going to explode pretty badly.

...And then go dead silent. Maybe.

Bigherolike6

Smash Cadet
I hope so, I disabled the newsletter emails.
Don't worry about it too much as long as you get your emails from Club Nintendo when you redeem a reward you should be fine. Also you can always call up Nintendo if you guys registered both copies and didn't get your code. They have great customer service and will be sure to help you find a solution!

Spirst

54 users now and 20 guests. Everyone wants a piece of that Mewtwo hype pie.

Last edited:

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
52 users..not bad.

EDIT: Considering not posting anymore because I'm at 150 messages. It's practically destiny.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh gee...I'm worried about you kids staying up with school the next day. I'm a college freshman so I still remember staying up for Pic of the days or direct announcements, and sure, this is more worth it, but man school in the following hours... Maybe just try to contain your excitement and have a 3 and a half hour nap? Time will fly, you'll be well rested mostly... Sometimes Id only get an hour of sleep or once even just 10 minutes! But its a total drag when ya get NO sleep, take care of yourselves people!

Luckily all I have is a lil class tomorrow morning that isn't that important anyway so I may skip it if it comes to that. Like...if they confirm that he does come "noon" but hopefully only 4 hours remain...

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry about it too much as long as you get your emails from Club Nintendo when you redeem a reward you should be fine. Also you can always call up Nintendo if you guys registered both copies and didn't get your code. They have great customer service and will be sure to help you find a solution!
I am not sure if I do get the reward emails though since (apart from mewtwo) I have never redeemed a reward, is there a way to check on my club nintendo that I get reward emails?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It's almost time, boys and girls! I can't wait for the moment of truth. I was studying genetics today for my certification exam and all I could think of was our own favorite DNA-modified experiment. It was a bit distracting. "Chromatin...purines and pyramidines...telomeres...Psystrike...wait, ****!"
Deoxys always comes to my mind when dealing with genetics, mostly because of it's name.

Mewtwo is probably going to be something that pops up in my mind more in the future, though, now that you've pointed out the connection.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
"Hey Nintendo, have you emailed those codes?"

Alternatively...

"Hey, Sakurai. I bet old man Nintendo is gonna mail those codes any day. Nyeh Sakurai? Nyeh Sakurai? Nyeh Sakurai?

Chrollo.

fka president wario

They seem to be going by Japan time. Japan was already on the 15th, so I'd assume the evening for them would be the morning for the states.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm really lucky that I don't have any classes starting until 4PM lol.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I know it's been pointed out several times but jesus christ there is so many people here... about 90 in total! Is this more than the time we had the 4/1 direct? Holy cow.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I know it's been pointed out several times but jesus christ there is so many people here... about 90 in total! Is this more than the time we had the 4/1 direct? Holy cow.
We can't contain our hype man.

Top Bottom