• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Oregairu S2 second episode spoilers below, just in case you haven't watched it yet... which shouldn't happen because it was good as heck.

Yeah!!! S2 is fantastic so far, especially the bamboo scene. I actually really like the new character designs, except maybe for Hikki's eyes. Although they still look pretty rotten, I miss how it looked in S1. On the other hand, everybody else looks absolutely stunning. I was hesitant to read the light novel before the 2nd episode because I didn't wanna spoil S2 for myself, but I ended up reading it anyway because the bamboo scene was too good. I ended up skipping volume 7 because it was covered already, but I've heard rumors of this ramen scene so I should probably go back and read volume 7. I just finished volume 9 and I need to start on volume 10~
I have been watching Season 2. I like the designs better this season, not to mention, the voice cast is as good as ever. At this point I can recognize Saori Hayami's voice if I hear it randomly in anime. I can't wait to see how S2 turns out.

Hopefully we get codes for Mewtwo before the patch is done in 8 hours...

Kabutops

Smash Journeyman
Ok, but if they're not here by the time I get back from work today...
Just imagine if midway through your shift you start seeing people such as customers, coworkers & even your boss playing Mewtwo on 3DS's and there's nothing you can do about it for the rest of your shift except sit there & take it.

Last edited:

KieRanaRan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KieRanaRan
3DS FC
0662-3728-1857
Just remembered I chose to work extra hours tomorrow so I'll be in until 12:30pm. Why did I do that, I'll be impatient as hell xD

Oh well it's something to look forward to :)

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
Well, to pass the time, I'm goin' on a Melee and Project M Mewtwo Marathon.
Here's to hoping our psychic lord will be the greatest that ever was. :colorful:
(or at least better than Melee, but the fact that he's in Smash 4; a game more focused on balance than the others, already confrims this. Also the trailer too.)

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
my favorite english voices for the sonic games were always the ones from adventure 1-2.
Agreed. Eggman there had the best voice clips "GET A LOAD OF THIS", too bad his va died =<
So I was talking to some guy about Mewtwo and I mentioned how I hope he can act out of UpB. He said that's ridiculous because it would be OP and that characters with similar teleporting moves can't act out of it so neither should Mewtwo. His main argument, however, was that this was something that originated in Project:M and that we shouldn't expect anything from P:M to be in Smash4. Despite my saying that I don't care whose idea it was because it's a reasonable buff, and despite making it clear that I'm not asking for Smash4 to be like P:M, this guy was completely vent on this being about P:M and that this stuff has no place in Smash4. He later went on to say that he hates people who want Smash4 to play like P:M.

What would you guys have done in this situation?
Just walked away probably. There's nothing more to be said on the topic to someone so stubbornly against it ad anything vaguely related to PM judging by how extreme his views on the subject seem to be.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
You guys can stay up if you want

But im going to sleep when ita bedtime

I will have a atvantage due to not being tired (thus eye coordination will be better.)

Plus i have a app with brainwave to hack my brain for better stuff. (I got a game version)

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
Its currently 9:01 EST....the patch starts in like 6 hours..
The codes could still be sent in that time, right?!

kirby3021

Smash Journeyman
You guys can stay up if you want

But im going to sleep when ita bedtime

I will have a atvantage due to not being tired (thus eye coordination will be better.)

Plus i have a app with brainwave to hack my brain for better stuff. (I got a game version)
These are words of wisdom. Gonna enjoy me some wide-awake Mewtwo tomorrow morning!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
How do we know that patch is released at that time?
I assumed the patch would be at 12:00EST, or in my time 11:00CST

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
"gib code pls"

-New user created 2 minutes ago

Anyway, I might be able to download Mewtwo early since I wake up around 5 a.m.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
It's going up at 4 AM over here. I'll probably still be awake by then, but I don't know.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Eh, I usually stay up to 4am anyway. To pass the time easier I guess I could try out Earthbound and Advance Wars I got from Club Nintendo~

CeruleanFlow

Smash Cadet
NNID
CeruleanFlow
Eh, I usually stay up to 4am anyway. To pass the time easier I guess I could try out Earthbound and Advance Wars I got from Club Nintendo~
EarthBound is quite the game, I played that for a good part of my Spring Break! Give it a try, it takes a little getting used to and is a little slow in the beginning, but is extremely funny and has a cool story.

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
I am gonna wake up at six then get the codes download the 3ds one while I am in the shower than play smash in school who need good grades when you got :4mewtwo:

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I love Earthbound to death, I recommend it.

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Aight time for the final ace up my sleeve to speed up Mewtwo's release.

タイムダイアレーションのじゅつ!
(Time Dialation Technique!)

MAXIMUM POWER

Is it tomorrow yet?
This is one of the best posts I have ever read. All of my love and likes.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I mean, I've already spoiled the series for myself looking at all the endings and theories and such, but I met Ness first in Melee and loved him and that's how I got interested. While some things are spoiled I still haven't seen much of the game like that um... that band, can't believe I...oh The Runaway...Gang? Hehhh... And that Happy Blue Cult! I'm sure the game'll be dandy, it's reminiscent of Pokemon and has cool jokes and charm~

Advance Wars looks interesting too, obscure, but great scores! Hear it's like Fire Emblem too which is fun!

Last edited:

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Its 8:38 in my time.
Going to sleep til the patch is here. See ya later! C:

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Big Blue in Mario Kart 8!?

OK. Let's see Mario Kart 8 for a second

-200cc
-Anti-gravity
-Blue Falcon
-Captain Falcon Mii Costume
-Mute City
-Big Blue

Nintendo for the love of GOD, release a new F-Zero!! It's like Mario Kart 8 is slowly killing F-Zero.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Jokes on you, Baby Park was the best damn Mario Kart track in existence.
Baby Park, heck yeah!!
gonna wake up at six get the codes download the 3ds one while i am in the shower than play smash in school who need good grades when you got :4mewtwo:
Star Trek glancing gif.gif
No offense bro, but based on your punctuation and grammar (or the lack thereof,) something tells me you do.

chaosmasterro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
chaosmasterro
Unfortunately, I won't be up at 4 am. I don't want to be up that late/early only to realize that Nintendo didn't send me a download code yet. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom