• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

TombstoneHD

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, just decided to go ahead and join the fun before it was too late! Been lurking here (and Smashboards in general) for far too long. I have awful internet so I can't play with you guys or post videos/streams, but I'd really like to help with his custom moves. We only have five days to finalize them for EVO use, right?

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
You know that awesome dark alt colour they showed in the trailer?

Is anyone else planning to make a Custom 'Darth Two' with this alt + floating red lightsaber equipment? (And then beat the everliving aura out of Lucario Skywalker?)

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Hey guys, just decided to go ahead and join the fun before it was too late! Been lurking here (and Smashboards in general) for far too long. I have awful internet so I can't play with you guys or post videos/streams, but I'd really like to help with his custom moves. We only have five days to finalize them for EVO use, right?
Welcome!
On the topic of custom moves, they better be unlocked already. If not, then Sakurai is actually a sadist.

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23

Is anyone else planning to make a Custom 'Darth Two' with this alt + floating red lightsaber equipment? (And then beat the everliving aura out of Lucario Skywalker?)
The way you think: I like that s*** :happysheep:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

My inner Star Wars nerd just had a meltdown. Doesn't help Star Wars Celebration is Friday.
I WANT MY BATTLEFRONT FOOTAGE DAMMIT!

TombstoneHD

Smash Cadet
Welcome!
On the topic of custom moves, they better be unlocked already. If not, then Sakurai is actually a sadist.
I will flip literal feces if the moves aren't unlocked from the start. I've already unlocked all the moves on 3ds, so I've already endured that pain. Still need three hats or so though…. Maybe I'll try to grind them with Mewtwo and cry (tears of both happiness and sadness).

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
image.jpg

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's probably because I don't intend to main Mewtwo or anything right now, but I would like if his customs aren't all unlocked. It'll give me a bit more mileage for the first day or two, like a little Mewtwo quest. Would especially give me an excuse to play a few rounds of Smash Run with him.

C3CC

Smash Lord
By this time tomorrow, most of us will have already played as the character we've been waiting for almost a decade. Rejoice, guys. We made it!!!!

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
@ U-Throw U-Throw , speaking of your new avi, I really like how Hyrule Warriors Sheik looks... I wish that was her smash design. The ribbon really suits her. I dunno, I just like it a lot. Just wanted to say this. :3

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
Actually the more I think about it, the more I believe you might actually have to get the customs for Mewtwo in solo or something, rather than them being there from the start. Sure, I'd rather have it from the start but I'm starting to think you may need to get them.

TombstoneHD

Smash Cadet
I notice there are a lot of other guests lurking here as well. Follow me and join the hype, live and anonymous!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Actually the more I think about it, the more I believe you might actually have to get the customs for Mewtwo in solo or something, rather than them being there from the start. Sure, I'd rather have it from the start but I'm starting to think you may need to get them.
Can't wait to get ****ed over by the rubbish RNG. Again.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Play as Mewtwo in any mode, then go to Target Blast and reset until you get wrench. You are more likely to get a Mewtwo custom.
So play the discount Angry Turds mode I absolutely despise and wish wasn't in the game and still pray to the RNGods?
No thanks.
Been burnt more than enough times by RNG in my life.

Comet7

Smash Lord
NNID
Comet7
Wow, you guys must have had insomnia for the past few days... Well, you'd better keep an inner focus or else the eshop could go down before you get your precious mewtwo... No pressure or anything.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If you have 3DS, just play Smash Run with Mewtwo. It's fun, will allow you to play as him with lots of OP stats and beat him Nintendo grunts with him, and you are more likely to get customs that way. And of course, do at least one run of each Solo Mode with him.

Then just make your desired build and import it to Wii U.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Wow, you guys must have had insomnia for the past few days... Well, you'd better keep an inner focus or else the eshop could go down before you get your precious mewtwo... No pressure or anything.
What you did there... my keen eye sees it.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
About 9-10 hours and the update happens at the same time as everyone else.
NOOO I'LL BE GONE TO COLLEGE BEFORE HE RELEASES.

I was hoping to play as him on 3DS on my bus ride to college and on the way back.

Though I have to wait for my e-mail either way, I guess.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
9 hours and 18 minutes until the update! I can't wait to try Mewtwo on Smash Run!

D

Deleted member

I'm really hoping that they'll compensate for the fact that Mewtwo's D-Smash only hits one side by making it hit stupid hard.

That'd be so wonderful.

Top Bottom