• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
I'm going to sleep, it's 12 AM here.

By the time I wake up, you guys will already have your codes. I really don't want to upload another screenshot just because imgur took so long to load for some reason. Good night!

inb4 Itsfake
I was trying to upload it the past 10 minutes btw. Ask Raykz how much it took to upload the first one.
Sleep? Same exact excuse the last person used.. but okay.. and I can upload a screenshot in less than a few minutes on my phone through imgur..

CeruleanFlow

Smash Cadet
NNID
CeruleanFlow
Well fellow Mewtwoians, I am out of school, and likely missing school tomorrow.. Mewtwo here we come baby!

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
Thank you so much! Can you just send me a message when you get your codes? Once again, I can't thank you enough!
Will do.

I was really considering getting it but Mewtwo hype is honestly what stopped me. Knew I'd be glued to Smash for a good while, not that I wasn't already.

Still got Titan Souls though because I just don't have enough salt in my life.

It's nice to see that Mewtwo is finally home. He was the most egregious cut in Brawl, and it felt doubly bad since I never really cared for Lucario even before his inclusion in the franchise. Lost some good characters this time around as well, but two of them are already returning with more DLC to come. Future's lookin' bright. Feels good.
If you're a fan of MK I'd say its worth a look into once the Smash Hype dies down. It is by far the best MK game to come out to date.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
The activity spike in this thread is absolutely off the charts. 13 pages have passed since last night!
Anyway, I'll be happy when the activity finally does down. I mean, it's nice and all, but I enjoy reading and liking everybody's posts, and with 400+ posts in one day, I just can't do it.
In any event, though, I'm really hyped for Mewtwo! My first chance to play him will probably be around 1:00 EST, and I probably won't be on the Boards for most of tomorrow. I'll be too excited and absorbed in playing as Mewtwo:chuckle:! My apologies to those who don't get the usual amount of likes.

Wolfen McGunz

Smash Cadet
So psyched! I was actually a Mewtwo user in Melee, and now I get to partake in the gloriousness again!

Does anyone know if we can use him at midnight or will it be later?

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So psyched! I was actually a Mewtwo user in Melee, and now I get to partake in the gloriousness again!

Does anyone know if we can use him at midnight or will it be later?
The codes may come before midnight, but you won't be able to use him until the patch goes live tomorrow.

Last edited:

Spirst

38 members and 25 guests. Sheesh. Time for a nap so I'll be awake later on tonight. get ridy 4 mutu evry1!

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Just checked my email. I saw something from Club Nintendo and nearly screamed like a girl.
Then I saw that it was just reminding me about the Elite offers.
I don't know whether to be pissed or laugh.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
*Opens email to check for Mewtwo codes*
"OH MY GOSH! AN EMAIL FROM CLUB NINTENDO!!"
*It's about my Gold Status*

Last edited:

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
I recommend everyone play Mewtwo in Melee or PM to build hype. *doesn't have either* I made myself saaaaaad
I'm doing this right now in Melee. I just worked my way through all of the Lv.9 CPUs from Dr Mario to Roy. Now I do Classic, and then Adventure...

I friggin' love Mewtwo's f-air.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Just got back from school... time to wait another few hours... school wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Test was hard but everything else was alright. Patience, my brothers... the time is near!

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
*Rises from the world of sleep* sup guys

I've literally been out cold for like the past 4 hours ._.

"Oh I'll just lay down and look at my phone a bit" >.<

I don't have class tomorrow, anyway, so I don't really care. xD

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Kinda feels like Fair is buffed in range to me

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
*Rises from the world of sleep* sup guys

I've literally been out cold for like the past 4 hours ._.

"Oh I'll just lay down and look at my phone a bit" >.<

I don't have class tomorrow, anyway, so I don't really care. xD
You don't have class tomorrow? I envy you so much lol.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
How are you guys always on?! No matter what time it is I always see @ BugCatcherWill BugCatcherWill and @Speed online... do you guys have nothing to do? I don't mean any harm but I'm just genuinely curious. :p

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
Shoot, it's finally 70 degrees here! I'm going to wait for Mewtwo OUTSIDE!

Also, hi 20+ pages since I last visited here.

Top Bottom