• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Imposer

Smash Rookie
It's been a while since I've been on a forum, hyped up for a new game or update. Feels good. Melee was the first Smash game I played as a kid. Mewtwo wasn't my main, but I'm super excited to play as him again.

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
Okay, it's now past midnight here and I have work in the morning. I must go to bed, but I'm satisfied that the last thing I did before sleeping was knocking Giga Bowser the eff out with Shiny Mewtwo.

When I get home from work tomorrow...

MMMEEEEEWWWWWTWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
Hey guys I'm back from schoo-
*Notices that there has been more than 10 pages since this morning*

The power of Mewtwo is quite amazing. The hype has made my stomach turn throughout school, and now that we're so close, I am becoming restless. There's no way that I'm sleeping before I get my codes. I don't even care that I have 2 tests tomorrow.
URG!
I NEED IT!!!!!11!!1!

Calm down, calm down.

Only 8 hours and 38 minutes left.

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
I think we would've been better off not knowing Japan got their codes...
@Raykz , what time does your theory suggest for the rest of the world?!

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
I think we would've been better off not knowing Japan got their codes...
@Raykz , what time does your theory suggest for the rest of the world?!
...Japan got their codes and there's no vids of gameplay yet?

*Checks interwebz again*

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Why not sleep and make time go faster?
No, no, haha. I do plan on napping because I do it every day. I usually sleep at 3 everyday and wake up at 7, so that's 4 hours of sleep. If I didn't take naps I would legit be dead because 4 hours of sleep everyday for a 14 year old is terrible. What I meant by staying up all night is that when I get Mewtwo at 1:00 I will play him all night long. :p

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I am so hyped for Mewtwo and all but there's one thing that really bothers about it......

Am I the only one who thinks Confusion and Disable should have their names switched? :confused:

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
No, no, haha. I do plan on napping because I do it every day. I usually sleep at 3 everyday and wake up at 7, so that's 4 hours of sleep. If I didn't take naps I would legit be dead because 4 hours of sleep everyday for a 14 year old is terrible. What I meant by staying up all night is that when I get Mewtwo at 1:00 I will play him all night long. :p
I thought so...

Man, I can barely survive on seven hours.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I am so hyped for Mewtwo and all but there's one thing that really bothers about it......

Am I the only one who thinks Confusion and Disable should have their names switched? :confused:
I'm glad I'm not the only one bothered by that.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
...Japan got their codes and there's no vids of gameplay yet?

*Checks interwebz again*
They just have the codes. The update isn't released yet, so they don't have Mewtwo, just the codes to get Mewtwo when he is released.

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789

Yes

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771

I think Lucario's Double Team should just be called Counter, but we can't have the world I guess.
They just have the codes. The update isn't released yet, so they don't have Mewtwo, just the codes to get Mewtwo when he is released.
Well...that's kinda lame.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My math teacher gave me 40 math questions for homework today. It's like she's trying to kill my hype.

Well, if that's the case, I have bad news for her.
My hype is undying, and there's nothing she can do to change that!

I need to stop procrastinating my homework.

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
My math teacher gave me 40 math questions for homework today. It's like she's trying to kill my hype.

Well, if that's the case, I have bad news for her.
My hype is undying, and there's nothing she can do to change that!

I need to stop procrastinating my homework.
It's alright... I know how you feel... I have to study for a test on Thursday... of all days why TOMORROW?!?!?! ughhhhhhhhhhhh

...a smart choice would be to study right now actually, I'll do that after my nap... QQ...

i really don't wanna but i'll do it for mewtwo

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW HAPPY IT MAKES ME THAT SOMEONE UNDERSTOOD THE REFERENCE

Legit one of my favorite animes. Hiki is awesome.
So glad season 2 started! I love the new OP and ED as well. Too bad I heard they cut out a ramen scene in the first episode. :/

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
Guys and Gals, tomorrows the day (for me at least). It's been so long and he's making his big return... VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE TO EVERYONE BEING OH SO PACIENT

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Oh come on..where are our codes? :/ Don't just give them to Japan!!
(I've been patient for far too long.)

Last edited:

carlos11

Smash Cadet
So I was talking to some guy about Mewtwo and I mentioned how I hope he can act out of UpB. He said that's ridiculous because it would be OP and that characters with similar teleporting moves can't act out of it so neither should Mewtwo. His main argument, however, was that this was something that originated in Project:M and that we shouldn't expect anything from P:M to be in Smash4. Despite my saying that I don't care whose idea it was because it's a reasonable buff, and despite making it clear that I'm not asking for Smash4 to be like P:M, this guy was completely vent on this being about P:M and that this stuff has no place in Smash4. He later went on to say that he hates people who want Smash4 to play like P:M.

What would you guys have done in this situation?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
So I was talking to some guy about Mewtwo and I mentioned how I hope he can act out of UpB. He said that's ridiculous because it would be OP and that characters with similar teleporting moves can't act out of it so neither should Mewtwo. His main argument, however, was that this was something that originated in Project:M and that we shouldn't expect anything from P:M to be in Smash4. Despite my saying that I don't care whose idea it was because it's a reasonable buff, and despite making it clear that I'm not asking for Smash4 to be like P:M, this guy was completely vent on this being about P:M and that this stuff has no place in Smash4. He later went on to say that he hates people who want Smash4 to play like P:M.

What would you guys have done in this situation?
But smash 4 mewtwo has a few atvantages over the project m mewtwo.

(Project m mewtwos attack speeds seem no different from melee, and yet quite a few attacks are now faster.)

Smog Frog

Smash Lord
Guys and Gals, tomorrows the day (for me at least). It's been so long and he's making his big return... VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE TO EVERYONE BEING OH SO PACIENT
be considerate of folks with big hands, mine are too big

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
So glad season 2 started! I love the new OP and ED as well. Too bad I heard they cut out a ramen scene in the first episode. :/
Oregairu S2 second episode spoilers below, just in case you haven't watched it yet... which shouldn't happen because it was good as heck.

Yeah!!! S2 is fantastic so far, especially the bamboo scene. I actually really like the new character designs, except maybe for Hikki's eyes. Although they still look pretty rotten, I miss how it looked in S1. On the other hand, everybody else looks absolutely stunning. I was hesitant to read the light novel before the 2nd episode because I didn't wanna spoil S2 for myself, but I ended up reading it anyway because the bamboo scene was too good. I ended up skipping volume 7 because it was covered already, but I've heard rumors of this ramen scene so I should probably go back and read volume 7. I just finished volume 9 and I need to start on volume 10~

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
Aight time for the final ace up my sleeve to speed up Mewtwo's release.

タイムダイアレーションのじゅつ!
(Time Dialation Technique!)

MAXIMUM POWER

Is it tomorrow yet?

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Like 8 hours remain? Woo~ A good sleep sure would pass the time.

Top Bottom