• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I have this stupid feeling that when i wake up tomorrow morning i won't have my codes yet and i have to wait all day till it will be send. At least i can see Mewtwo in the CSS with the patch :p
Lol, you could also go into FG and fight Mewtwos. I am certain everyone will be using him.

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I just remembered I actually have an account on here lol
I'm the original uploader of that screenshot. :D

Could you post a picture of the actual mail. Just blank out the codes. We just want to have more proof that it's the real thing. We've been tricked many times before.

Bull****, this is your first post
He's the one who uploaded the picture. At least he has the same username as the person who did.

It was uploaded to the Mewtwo Skype Group originally.

Last edited:

lltacx

Smash Journeyman
Lol, you could also go into FG and fight Mewtwos. I am certain everyone will be using him.
haha, yes i could do that. But i don't want to fight AGAINST him ;) i want to fight as him :O, but all will work out and i'll prolly have the codes tomorrow. It's just some last minute panic.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Mewtwo in just a few hours. Can't wait!
I'm prepared for the billions of Mewtwo dittos I'll be experiencing on For Glory tomorrow.

FightingPolygon

Smash Cadet
NNID
MasterGames1975
3DS FC
1246-8764-0707
So is it real?
Is there anything implying its not? lol

Could you post a picture of the actual mail. Just blank out the codes. We just want to have more proof that it's the real thing. We've been tricked many times before.

He's the one who uploaded the picture. At least he has the same username as the person who did.

It was uploaded to the Mewtwo Skype Group originally.
The actual email is just a purple background with the Mewtwo artwork in the middle, with a white box in the middle with white bold text. I can screenshot it...

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727

The actual email is just a purple background with the Mewtwo artwork in the middle, with a white box in the middle with white bold text. I can screenshot it...
You wouldn't be the first person in this thread to fake emails.. just saying :)

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
Aren't the codes for each version supposed to come in their own seperate email? I don't remember where but I swear I saw something regarding that somewhere in the thread a couple pages back.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex

Yea, screenshot it.

Make sure to delete any codes, wouldn't want someone to steal it. Post it here so we can see.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
So, I am super excited for Mewtwo to return, but I have a favor to ask. My buddy only has the 3DS version, and I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to donate their 3DS code (if they aren't going to use it), so I can help my friend out! I'm not expecting a huge outpour of donations, but message me if you would be willing to help a brother out.

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
So MKX is pretty sick Gorls.

That being said, Mewtwo Hype!

So, I am super excited for Mewtwo to return, but I have a favor to ask. My buddy only has the 3DS version, and I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to donate their 3DS code (if they aren't going to use it), so I can help my friend out! I'm not expecting a huge outpour of donations, but message me if you would be willing to help a brother out.
I'll donate my 3DS Code, I have no desire to play the 3DS Version.

Last edited:

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
I'll be willing to help out. My 3DS broke but I still registered my game along w/ the wii u version.

Last edited:

KaptenFullkorn

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Magnetgoat
Im heading out, dont want to spoil the surprise even with the email! its 23:08 in Sweden, so an episode of the following will have to do for this night. And tomorrow morning, its mewtwo time!

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
I was really considering getting it but Mewtwo hype is honestly what stopped me. Knew I'd be glued to Smash for a good while, not that I wasn't already.

Still got Titan Souls though because I just don't have enough salt in my life.

It's nice to see that Mewtwo is finally home. He was the most egregious cut in Brawl, and it felt doubly bad since I never really cared for Lucario even before his inclusion in the franchise. Lost some good characters this time around as well, but two of them are already returning with more DLC to come. Future's lookin' bright. Feels good.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Wait.
23:something now my time. in 9 hours it's 8AM, that's when we Europeans get it. Did I **** up?
Depends on where you are in Europe which is Netherlands for you.
I get the patch around 9-10ish so yes. "You done ****ed it up!"

Marthmario

Smash Lord

Thank you so much! Can you just send me a message when you get your codes? Once again, I can't thank you enough!

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
No point in faking it when we're this close, man.
Attention. Not saying yours is fake but if it is real then that means the US codes are being sent now, which is significant to the rest of us.

Probably gonna do this too. I sold my 3DS, so I won't really have any use of it..

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So, I hope the eShop doesn't crash tomorrow. Club Nintendo got messed up pretty bad on the last day of registration...

FightingPolygon

Smash Cadet
NNID
MasterGames1975
3DS FC
1246-8764-0707
I'm going to sleep, it's 12 AM here.

By the time I wake up, you guys will already have your codes. I really don't want to upload another screenshot just because imgur took so long to load for some reason. Good night!

inb4 Itsfake

FightingPolygon

Smash Cadet
NNID
MasterGames1975
3DS FC
1246-8764-0707
I was trying to upload it the past 10 minutes btw. Ask Raykz how much it took to upload the first one.

Top Bottom