• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
Oh school. How much I hate you . If I didn't have school on Wednesday, I'd definitely be staying up for Mewtwo..

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
GUYS!!!!!! We're on page 206!! Guess what Pokémon that is??

Bow down to the unholy power of Dunsparce

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
And I'm starting college the week after this week, which is when your spring break starts D'X
Oh no! I'm graduating High school in early June so college isn't so far away for me. Good luck.

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Um Smashboards Emerald is the right choice guise. Green everything is the way to live life.
upload_2015-4-12_18-37-39.jpeg upload_2015-4-12_18-38-44.jpeg Greninja_Green_Palette.png

CeruleanFlow

Smash Cadet
NNID
CeruleanFlow
Lucky you. I'm on spring break the week after.:ohwell:
This last week was my Spring Break.. So the time that I spent at my house was spent watching YouTube videos on Mewtwo and getting hyped, and just being anxious and waiting for him to come out already haha.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
So... Does anyone know of any Japanese streamers who might be showing off Mewtwo before we get it?

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
This last week was my Spring Break.. So the time that I spent at my house was spent watching YouTube videos on Mewtwo and getting hyped, and just being anxious and waiting for him to come out already haha.
my spring break ended two days before the deadline to register him (march 31st).

Last edited:

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
I'll probably just wake up at 6 AM tomorrow, hopefully I have my code and the Nintendo servers don't blow up. (I'm EST.)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So the update is at 1:00 in the morning, pacific time, right?
What about daylights saving time? I actually have no idea how that works, and I never really bothered to, since we in Arizona don't use it.

Should I expect it at 1:00 or midnight or something?

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
As much as I hate to rain on anyone's parade (well, anyone but @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon 's,) I just want to remind everyone that just because the game will be updated at such-and-such time doesn't mean we'll get our codes at that exact same time.
I predict Nintendo will send us codes in waves, likely (hopefully!) in the early hours of the morning, according to our registered time zone.
I'll still be getting up early though XD

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
As much as I hate to rain on anyone's parade (well, anyone but @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon 's,) I just want to remind everyone that just because the game will be updated at such-and-such time doesn't mean we'll get our codes at that exact same time.
I predict Nintendo will send us codes in waves, likely (hopefully!) in the early hours of the morning, according to our registered time zone.
I'll still be getting up early though XD
IMMA BE RIGHT!

Thanks

Last edited:

kirby3021

Smash Journeyman
Now I feel old... I graduate college this month... but my classes all end on the 14th!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It is possible that they will send the codes just a little bit before the update, just so that we're able to download Mewtwo the moment it happens.

...But I'm not sure how likely that is.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I'm graduating middle school next month. Not very excited for high school. :x

kirby3021

Smash Journeyman
Enjoy it while it lasts, I thought high school was way better than middle school. Life was nice when I didn't have to pay bills... that said, I can now afford really nice toys, so it's definitely got its benefits!

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
Dude, Middle School is by far the worst cluster**** of hormones and angst anybody will ever experience in life. That God-forsaken rite-of-passage got me suspended TWICE. Why, you ask? FOR FIGHTING BACK.

Long Story Short: High School is so much better.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Dude, Middle School is by far the worst cluster**** of hormones and angst anybody will ever experience in life. That God-forsaken rite-of-passage got me suspended TWICE. Why, you ask? FOR FIGHTING BACK.

Long Story Short: High School is so much better.
Really? Everybody's really nice and friendly at my school. No bullies or anything... everybody shares their lunch and stuff. Nobody really fights with each other and everybody gets along and knows each other.

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
Really? Everybody's really nice and friendly at my school. No bullies or anything... everybody shares their lunch and stuff. Nobody really fights with each other and everybody gets along and knows each other.
Oh..............................................lucky

kirby3021

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like you've got a pretty nice middle school. Wish mine had been that great, would've made those years a lot easier.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Sounds like you've got a pretty nice middle school. Wish mine had been that great, would've made those years a lot easier.
Oh..............................................lucky
Yeah! The teachers are funny and nice too. They also tend to joke a lot and are pretty understanding with things. Once there was a test where pretty much everybody did terrible on and they didn't count it towards our grade. I usually don't have to do homework at home because my homeroom teacher lets us have study time often. It's pretty nice~

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
Yeah, as a 7th grader here, Middle school is pretty awful. I mean I can be pretty immature, but my school is literally either annoying idiots or dumb valley girls on their phones, drinking starbucks. And even worse than all of that:

THERE'S NO RECESS!!!!!!11!!1! :mad::mad::mad:
Aw but seriously, For example, my math teacher literally tests us only on stuff on our warmups, instead of the stuff he's teaching us. The only good thing about my school is my awesome English/History teacher. She's rad. But other than that, I just want middle school to be over so I can get past all this awkwardness. GOD!
(Although, to be fair, there aren't many bullies here, so there's that.)

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Speaking of Mario, I have always thought that Mario and Mewtwo had some type of connection that can't really be explained, like, in Brawl, despite the fact that Mewtwo was gone, I felt his presence manifested into Mario, and it was almost as if Mewtwo was there, because when I played Mario, I felt like I was playing Mewtwo in a sense.
Also:

Their poses are almost exactly the same.
Believe it or not

I mentioned this several pages back.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Oh school. How much I hate you . If I didn't have school on Wednesday, I'd definitely be staying up for Mewtwo..
Meh, who needs sleep. I'm staying up under the covers of my bed with my 3DS and iPod at midnight 52 hours from now.
Yeah, as a 7th grader here, Middle school is pretty awful. I mean I can be pretty immature, but my school is literally either annoying idiots or dumb valley girls on their phones, drinking starbucks. And even worse than all of that:

The only good thing about my school is my awesome English/History teacher. She's rad. But other than that, I just want middle school to be over so I can get past all this awkwardness. GOD!
I hated middle school. At least I had recess though and there were no valley girls (half of the girls at my middle school were kind of b*****s though...). Poor you.

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910

THERE'S NO RECESS!!!!!!11!!1!

The only good thing about my school is my awesome English/History teacher. She's rad. But other than that, I just want middle school to be over so I can get past all this awkwardness. GOD!
I'm an 8th grader and we have recess~

...based on what I hear, my high school doesn't have recess and is much harder. I went there for orientation and it's huge. I don't wanna go to high school.

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
Meh, who needs sleep. I'm staying up under the covers of my bed with my 3DS and iPod at midnight 52 hours from now.

I hated middle school. At least I had recess though and there were no valley girls (half of the girls at my middle school were kind of b*****s though...). Poor you.
Eh, another good thing about Middle School is that it's where I met my true best friend. :grin: Actually, come to think of it, I really didn't have any friends before middle school. :(

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Sleep? I have never heard of such a thing.

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811

NO RECESS??

Okay, I feel sympathetic towards your cause now.

Where I live, there is no middle school. Grades 1-8 are all handled in elementary.

I didn't have many issues with my elementary school anyways.

I'm an 8th grader and we have recess~

...based on what I hear, my high school doesn't have recess and is much harder. I went there for orientation and it's huge. I don't wanna go to high school.
I don't think any high school has recess. I do believe you'll get a longer lunch break, though.

Top Bottom