• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
dude that is totally legit, you can see battlefield and all it's glory.
NO! I , I said, I said NO! You go back to twitch and think, YOU THINK, about what you done today, Do I make myself CLEAR?!

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
Mewtwo and Bob Marley share a birthday. Sweet!

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
Happy Birthday Mewtwo! I'd have more to say, or be happier about this, but due to what happened recently (No, this isn't Mewtwo related, but I don't really wish to discuss it), I'm not in the best mood.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
We should've gone to 2000 Pages :pichumelee:

AND I AM YOUR VERY UNTRUSTWORTHY SIDEKICK
:4shulk:
I didn't bring a spoon to the party (even though I have plently), but I did bring a soda bottle does that work?

Happy Birthday Mew2 (can't wait to see what you're made of this time around).

And I'm the more worthy sidekick anyways.

thebadlamp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thebadlamp2
3DS FC
0963-0296-0917
We might as well change Mewtwo's type to Psychic/Steel.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Still not as OP as Mega Rayquaza.
>Grab Mega Mewtwo X
>Give 'im a Spoon
>Psychic/Steel
>+10 BST to Defense + Sp. Defense to get 800 clean
>Give 'im OHKO Spoon Stab with 75% Accuracy
>How about Huge Power
Badabing Badaboom

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Y'know what
Let's make it more OP
>Grab Mega Mewtwo X
>Give 'im a Spoon
>Psychic/Steel
Scrap Huge Power
Give it a New Ability that
>Doubles all Stats (except HP)
>Immune to all Status Effects (including Infatuation and Confusion)
>Makes all opposing Pokemon instantly Infatuated + Confused no matter what
>Boost STAB power

Boom.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
>Grab Mega Mewtwo X
>Give 'im a Spoon
>Psychic/Steel
>How about Huge Power
Badabing Badaboom
Mega Mewtwo X can't hold items besides Mewtwonite X!

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Smogon bans Pokemon they can't beat or everyone uses. I just want to know when they will ban Talonflame.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If Mewtwo got a new mega evolution that doesn't need a Mega Stone to transform into, increases special attack by 50, speed by 30, and defenses by 10, a new hold item that doubles Mewtwo's special attack and speed, a new ability that nullifies all weaknesses that psychics have, and that ability also lets him ignore status conditions and other Pokemon's stat boosts, he would be much more OP than Mega Rayquaza! Realistically, I think they should just require Rayquaza to hold a mega stone to mega evolve.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
You guys are overthinking everything. Making Mega Mewtwo X/Y OP is easy and simple. Just give him a new ability:
Mental Ascension: Every Pokémon on the field, regardless of type, ability, or level, is instantly KO'd upon entering the field. In addition, any Pokémon in the opposing Trainer's part is also immediately KO'd, and, to make matters worse, any Pokémon in the opposing Trainer's PC Box is instantly freed back into the wild, and the Pokémon Center will now refuse to take any Pokémon given to them.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
I wonder if Mewtwo's mega evolutions would be worse than Mega Rayquaza if it did not need to hold an item either.

If Mewtwo Y could hold life orb it would have a guaranteed OHKO with ice beam after Stealth Rock against Mega Rayquaza though not without taking a good hit from extreme speed. Still, Mewtwo Y's life orb psystrike on everything else that doesn't resist it...

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I wonder if Mewtwo's mega evolutions would be worse than Mega Rayquaza if it did not need to hold an item either.

If Mewtwo Y could hold life orb it would have a guaranteed OHKO with ice beam after Stealth Rock against Mega Rayquaza though not without taking a good hit from extreme speed. Still, Mewtwo Y's life orb psystrike on everything else that doesn't resist it...
Even with Mega Rayquaza's ability to take off Flying's weaknesses, making ice only deal 2x damage?

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Even with Mega Rayquaza's ability to take off Flying's weaknesses, making ice only deal 2x damage?
Yes as long as the stealth rock hits Rayquaza. Not sure if Delta Stream is factored into Stealth Rock's damage or not so I'm just gonna say its idea it hits Rayquaza.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
why are we talking about smogen on a mewtwo thread? isnt mewtwo banned? also. i use what i please. don't need anyone telling me what i can and can't use. >w<
Mewtwo is not banned because ubers is its own tier now. The only thing I know to be banned is Mega Rayquaza.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Yes. That thing's so banned they banned it from the banlist.
They made an entirely new Tier for that guy, Moody Bidoof (Of all the Moody Pokemon, they had to ban Bidoof...), Prankster Klefki, Dark Void Darkrai and all those folk.
"Anything Goes" they calls it.
Seems fitting. :4yoshi:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
New social thread? Sounds great!

I'll have everyone know beforehand that although Mewtwo welds a spoon, he's no

spoony_bard__final_fantasy_t_shirt_by_thehookshot-d4i8edg.jpg

That Ridley image though...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Speaking of Project M
The PMDT seem to have finally noticed some Leaks floating around

inb4 the characters get shafted (AGAIN) and they re-do from the start with some new faces.

And I wanted to team up Knuckles and Mewtwo to take on Giga Bowser. 8C

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Smogon bans Pokemon they can't beat or everyone uses. I just want to know when they will ban Talonflame.
Funny thing about that, actually. Us Übers players are really trying to shake the "banlist" stigma our metagame has right now.

I want to use my Kangaskhan in a fair fight, dammit, and they've given me a place to do it.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Speaking of Project M
The PMDT seem to have finally noticed some Leaks floating around

inb4 the characters get shafted (AGAIN) and they re-do from the start with some new faces.

And I wanted to team up Knuckles and Mewtwo to take on Giga Bowser. 8C
That's the leak with Lyn, Knuckles, Isaac and Sami, right? It looks awesome! But, um, what do you mean the characters will get shafted again? Were there some Clone Engine characters scrapped that I don't know about?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
That's the leak with Lyn, Knuckles, Isaac and Sami, right? It looks awesome! But, um, what do you mean the characters will get shafted again? Were there some Clone Engine characters scrapped that I don't know about?
Sami was shown once beforehand
PMDT said they scrapped the idea entirely
8C

Grass

Smash Lord
I don't want to sound like a wet blanket but isn't PM technically dead? Everyone got nerfed including Mewtwo. :/

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Wait, what?

Why Knuckles and not Tails?! Knuckles wasn't part of the EGM hoax that got Sonic in!

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'm sorry, but I haven't seen it wane. Last time I checked, they were booing everyone that didn't win Melee.

Top Bottom