• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
lol he told me he was blocking me, get out of here. dont put him on a pedestal because hes your friend

thats your opinion. and a short sighted one. as i said. look how many people are excited that its "badass" mewtwo in the picture thread. people are literally typing gibberish in caps

i dont really want to talk about this anymore as its not going anywhere

Then were you using "canon" in reference to Smash Bros alone, or to everything that Mewtwo appears in? Because in the former case, yes, I can see that, but the latter is objectively false. In the latter case, the manga is no less canon than the anime, and they're both less canon than the main-series video games.

Either way, I'm not complaining; I would have liked to see things from the manga folded in (because PokéSpe has so much more bad*ss **** to offer than the anime), but again, it's Mewtwo. I'll be taking it to the practice dojo regardless.

yes, indeed, i meant smash canon; which takes pokemon canon from games and movies
This is exactly why anything you say at this point might as well be mute. None of your points have any depth, all your saying is "you're wrong" without anything to back it up.

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
This is exactly why anything you say at this point might as well be mute. None of your points have any depth, all your saying is "you're wrong" without anything to back it up.
i dont know what you're talking about; ive directed you to this board where everyone is making a huge deal about it being badass mewtwo. they are literally typing in caps they are so excited, lol. what else do you need to see? everyone is happy

we can leave this discussion here to die. its not going anywhere and for some reason everyone is getting mad that i am having a relatively civil argument with the board "regulars"

p.s. i was on this board for a very long time supporting mewtwo lol

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I suppose I probably should've also quoted @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy 's post as well, I meant that towards both of you guys not just one of you, sorry. I didn't intend to make it look like I was calling you out or nothing.
I'm as chill as could ever be. I'm just trying to explain that if you truly want to state your opinion you have to do it civilized. Randomly insulting people isn't the way to go.

Eisendrachen

Smash Hero
NNID
Das_Ritter
3DS FC
5026-4732-8503
...Either way you slice it, I'm laughing.

If it IS Femtwo, I get the rush of spiteful joy knowing that so many of the underaged users who crawled out of the woodwork to celebrate have to either put up with it or not play as a character they wanted.

If it ISN'T... well, I get to play as Mewtwo again anyway because I'm not stupid enough to drop a character I liked just because of some petty **** like being wrong about the voice acting.

THAT BEING SAID.

I wonder what Mewtwo's Final Smash is going to be.
Mega Y one shot.

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
I'm heading into town tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to pre order her then, or I will lose my ****ing sanity.

Spirst

Alright, settle down. This is a pretty silly thing to get into an argument over. Best thing to do is just wait and see what happens.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
...Either way you slice it, I'm laughing.

If it IS Femtwo, I get the rush of spiteful joy knowing that so many of the underaged users who crawled out of the woodwork to celebrate have to either put up with it or not play as a character they wanted.

If it ISN'T... well, I get to play as Mewtwo again anyway because I'm not stupid enough to drop a character I liked just because of some petty **** like being wrong about the voice acting.

Mega Y one shot.
I would be cool with a Female voice. I would prefer a male voice since that's what I grew up with but in the end Mewtwo is Mewtwo.

Alright, settle down. This is a pretty silly thing to get into an argument over. Best thing to do is just wait and see what happens.
Little late there buddy. :p

Last edited:

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
I'm as chill as could ever be. I'm just trying to explain that if you truly want to state your opinion you have to do it civilized. Randomly insulting people isn't the way to go.
im sorry but are you not understanding the fact that this started because i was calling someone out for that exact reason?! someone was calling people petty

like, cmon. i know you guys are all friends on the "mewtwo spoon thread" but is there anyone who isnt biased here?

edit i know i said i wanted to drop it but him saying this after the fact is blowing my mind

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
THAT BEING SAID.

I wonder what Mewtwo's Final Smash is going to be.
That reminds me, I need to make a gif of that.

...later.

im sorry but are you not understanding the fact that this started because i was calling someone out for that exact reason?! someone was calling people petty

like, cmon. i know you guys are all friends on the "mewtwo spoon thread" but is there anyone who isnt biased here?

edit i know i said i wanted to drop it but him saying this after the fact is blowing my mind
If I recall no one called anyone "petty" the argument is petty, yes. We are petty for having this "argument".

Last edited:

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
If I recall no one called anyone "petty" the argument is petty, yes. We are petty for having this "argument".
well sorry to say but you're recalling wrong... your argument against me was exactly my argument against regigigas. he was calling people who felt this way petty. so if you feel this way towards me you shouldve called him out on it earlier

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I'm serious, I must've missed it somewhere. If it was in the ND, and I missed it, well thats Embarrassing.
Well, here you go. Prepare to crap yourself.
Its description from the official Smash 4 website:
Make it Mega Evolve into Mega Mewtwo Y in its Final Smash, and then use Psystrike to blow away the opposition!
Mewtwo's Final Smash is pretty much the greatest thing in this game:p!

EDIT: :4greninja:'d

Last edited:

Eisendrachen

Smash Hero
NNID
Das_Ritter
3DS FC
5026-4732-8503
Well, here you go. Prepare to crap yourself.
Its description from the official Smash 4 website:
Make it Mega Evolve into Mega Mewtwo Y in its Final Smash, and then use Psystrike to blow away the opposition!
Mewtwo's Final Smash is pretty much the greatest thing in this game:p!
Dem thighs doe. :awesome:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
well sorry to say but you're recalling wrong... your argument against me was exactly my argument against regigigas. he was calling people who felt this way petty. so if you feel this way towards me you shouldve called him out on it earlier
I think you just took it the wrong way, bud. This is what he said.
Girl voice is a dumb reason to not main a character.
Besides it's most likely Melee Mewtwo's voice going from how everything about Mewtwo screams Melee dos point oh.

Sure I'm not fond of FemTwo but:
FemTwo > No Mewtwo at all.
I don't think he meant to offend anyone if he did. Although, I don't see how he would have.

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
its also very funny that our pre release speculation theory held true

"mega charizard x
mega lucario
we will get mewtwo as mega mewtwo y to complete the mega evos"

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
I think you just took it the wrong way, bud. This is what he said.

I don't think he meant to offend anyone if he did. Although, I don't see how he would have.
here you go, friend - post 4467, "If I drop Mewtwo it's because it doesn't fit my style not for something as petty as "it's not muh favorite Muto!""

this is why we got started. because of the same reason you called me out on. but your boy got a free pass; you even liked his post :p

Last edited:

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
And yet you call others petty and immature.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
here you go, friend - post 4467, "If I drop Mewtwo it's because it doesn't fit my style not for something as petty as "it's not muh favorite Muto!""

this is why we got started. because of the same reason you called me out on. but your boy got a free pass; you even liked his post :p
There's nothing that should offend in his post, though. Believe me I don't "call out" people just because I don't know them, I call them out for being trolly. So pardon me for thinking you're a troll with your constant loling, it was an honest mistake. But even still, I think you may have taken his post too seriously and the wrong way.

Last edited:

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
i forgive you and dont agree with your assessment. my lols were because i was being attacked left and right even though i was just sticking up for people who were being called petty and i couldnt believe it. he said it was petty and then said "its not my muh mutwo!!". it was derogatory in every sense and there wasnt much other ways to look at it. but i forgive you!

and im gonna lay the smackdown on you in mewtwo dittos in 2 weeks

infact im gonna layeth the smackdown on ALLLLLLL your candy asses in 2 weeks

Top Bottom