• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spongebob is 10 years old.

Y-NOT

Smash Rookie
"You were supposed to explode!"

"Okay...I'll try....GARY! YOU ARE GOING TO FINISH YOU'RE DESERT, AND YOU ARE GONNA LIKE IT! Your turn, Squidward."

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT YOU BARNACLE-HEAD!"

"Ooo, good one."

Love that part.
YES i LOVE that part LOL.

And in that same episode, Spongebob told THE GREATEST....knock knock joke EVER!

Spongebob: "knock knock"
Squidward: "who's there?"
Spongebob: *giggle* "I AM!!"

LMAO!!!!

Y-NOT

Smash Rookie
OH YEAH!!! Did anybody happen to catch that new episode where Spongebob was suppose to have his "Best Day Ever?" He kept missing out on everything and when he finally made it to Squidwards concert, it was already over. And Spongebob got on stage and was like "No! Its not over!" And that fish stood up like he was about to leave the auditorium(sp) and Spongebob looked at him and YELLED "SIT DOWN!!!!" I ROFL'D when Spongebob yelled at that fish!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
My top 10 favroite one's that I can think of in my head, (no order):

1) "This isn't your average darkness ... This is advanced darkness!"

-By Spongebob

2) "Just look at him. Square. The shape of evil!"

-By Plankton

3) "It's called the ugly barnacle. Once there was a ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End."

-By Patrick

4) "I wanna defeat the giant monkey man and save the ninth dimension."

-By Patrick

5) "Am I really going to defile a grave for money? Of course I am!"

-By Mr. Krabs

6) "If I had a dollar for every brain you don't have, I'd have one dollar"

- By Squidward

7) "Hey Patrick I know something funnier than 24...25!"

- By Spongebob

8) "F is for Fire to burn down the whole town. U is for Uranium... bombs. N is for No survivors when you...."

- By Plankton

9) "Liar, liar, plants for hire."

- By Patrick

10) "Spongebob's tie, and all his other little dressings? But -But Spongebob always folds his clothes before running around... in the nude!"

- By Sandy

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Uhm, if I could just run this under some hot water...

This is slowly turning into a Forum Game...

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I can never tire of Spongebob. My friend and I was flipping through channels and came across SB, we laughed our ***** off, while his sister just sat there silent...!!!

"Squidward this is great. Just you, me, and this brick wall you built between us."

zeldspazz

Smash Master

1) "This isn't your average darkness ... This is advanced darkness!"

-By Spongebob

2) "Just look at him. Square. The shape of evil!"

-By Plankton

3) "It's called the ugly barnacle. Once there was a ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End."

-By Patrick

4) "I wanna defeat the giant monkey man and save the ninth dimension."

-By Patrick

5) "Am I really going to defile a grave for money? Of course I am!"

-By Mr. Krabs

6) "If I had a dollar for every brain you don't have, I'd have one dollar"

- By Squidward

7) "Hey Patrick I know something funnier than 24...25!"

- By Spongebob

8) "F is for Fire to burn down the whole town. U is for Uranium... bombs. N is for No survivors when you...."

- By Plankton

9) "Liar, liar, plants for hire."

- By Patrick

10) "Spongebob's tie, and all his other little dressings? But -But Spongebob always folds his clothes before running around... in the nude!"

- By Sandy

This post was so full of win, its not even funny.

day-day

Smash Ace
Spongebob's one of the few cartoons worth watching now. Hard to believe it's been 10 years since it premiered. Squidward's still the greatest neighbor ever (after Carl from ATHF of course). Is it me or has spongebob and pat. gotten a little more annoying as the years went by?

zrky

Smash Lol'd

Now tell me, does this look dangerous?
I loved that episode!

I never realized how good spongebob actually is/was until i think about it like now, and wow, There isn't a single episode I don't enjoy watching.
Every episode has something to at least make me smile, it never fails.

NukSuCao

Smash Cadet

Imaginaaattioonnn!

I still play in my giant refrigerator box, pretending there are robot pirates attacking. In an avalanche.

-July 14, 1986- The day he was born. It's on his driver's license.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
What I hate about this show is that it appears as though it's for really small kids yet it's almost as addictive to watch as listening to your favourite song! I hate this craving and I try to hate Spongebob because I'm afraid it might be an embarrassment. I've witnessed a bunch of teenagers face the same problem but they're genuine Spongebob fans, lol. I'm not but I find it quite funny though it's just ridiculous hehe. I feel the same way for slapstick

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Oh. Was anyone else LOL when they heard the raspberry sounds when Spongebob was in rock bottom in advanced darkness?

That moment was too good.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
What I hate about this show is that it appears as though it's for really small kids yet it's almost as addictive to watch as listening to your favourite song! I hate this craving and I try to hate Spongebob because I'm afraid it might be an embarrassment. I've witnessed a bunch of teenagers face the same problem but they're genuine Spongebob fans, lol. I'm not but I find it quite funny though it's just ridiculous hehe. I feel the same way for slapstick
I know the feeling. My bro (who's just going into college) plays Pokemon, but every time I say something about it, he acts as if he has no idea what I'm talking about. :mad:

There's nothing wrong with liking cartoons who are targeted mainly towards a younger audience. That actually usually makes it better (in spite of their decline in recent years) in the sense that they're more wholesome. They can prove sometimes that cursing, sexual references and violence aren't the only attributes to comedy. Older cartoons show the newer cartoons (even ones targeted at kids) that randomness doesn't have to be an attribute either. I absolutely hate it when the comedy of an entire show/episode of a show is a pile of completely random jokes thrown around in a general plot. It makes no sense. :mad:

Yes, you can take this as me being upset with some of the newer episodes of SpongeBob.

UberMario

Smash Master
I know the feeling. My bro (who's just going into college) plays Pokemon, but every time I say something about it, he acts as if he has no idea what I'm talking about. :mad:
And how is Pokemon kiddy? It's basically a fighting RPG.

MarcyOne

Smash Rookie
Yeah, SpongeBob is a decade old... next year, it's Dora's turn. It's hard to imagine
one or two properties having such a remarkable grip on their demographic for so
long, but I'll be darned if there's anybody in television who knows how to build
and nurutre a brand than the folks at Nickelodeon.

Blahblahwutever

Smash Journeyman
this made me lol for days:

Sb: look patrick! its a note! *shows musical note*

on the back! its a letter *shows the letter B*

mzink*

Smash Ace
Meh I grew up on Loony Tunes. SpongeBob is kind of annoying, but those crabby patties always make me want mcdonalds or burger king or something. My little bro quotes spongebob all day lol.

I don't think spongebob is that kiddy on account of meeting plenty of college kids who still love it lol. Even though I don't prefer spongebob, I still love some cartoons.

Amazing that its already a decade old, time flies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i really hate the new episodes. i dont know but spongebob is too..... gay for me. please dont think of it as i hate them but i just really hate it that.... i dunno theres something about it that freaks me out. but i remember the old episodes. they were sooo funny now the episodes are so humorless. i remember my favorite episode. its the one called band geeks. i loved the ending. my second favorite one is either im with stupid or the worm...

Synthe

Smash Journeyman
all girlz love this yellow thing...
What do yall see in him besides holes and that goofy laugh..lolol
he cool though

day-day

Smash Ace
i really hate the new episodes. i dont know but spongebob is too..... gay for me. please dont think of it as i hate them but i just really hate it that.... i dunno theres something about it that freaks me out. but i remember the old episodes. they were sooo funny now the episodes are so humorless. i remember my favorite episode. its the one called band geeks. i loved the ending. my second favorite one is either im with stupid or the worm...
I agree Spongebob's just getting more and more on my nerves with the new ones. In the old ones he didn't annoy squid's as much but now it's like even if squidward tries to leave that dang sponge is following him. Idk I'm just sick of spongebob as a character all together. Pat I can understand cause he's nothing more but a big idiot. I guess I just like Squidward over anyone else on the show except Gary. Gary's the snail :chuckle:. I also can't stand Pearl. Her cretaceous cheapskate dad I can at least tolerate but I do not like Pearl. I'm sick of her spoiled behind..
End of my spongebob rant lol best episode though is where there chocolate bar salesmen or the first appearance of man ray where he was about to mess up spongebob and patrick :laugh:

BloodyIris

Smash Rookie
1. Hey squidward!Hey squidward.Hey squidward
-Patrick and Spongebob

2.IMAAAAGINAAAAATIONNNNNNNNN!
-Spongebob

3. SQUIDWUUUURRRRRDDDDYYYUURRRRRD!
-Spongebob

4. I cant see my forehead.
-Patrick

5. HERE I AM!
-Patrick

6. Hello Pole!
-Spongebob

7. BUTT CRAMP!!!!!!!
-Spongebob and Patrick

8. Licking Doorknobs is illegal on other planets.
-Spongebob

9. FOOOOCUUUUUUSSSSING!
-Patrick

10. IS MAYONNAISE AN INSTRUMENT?
-Patrick

11. LEETLELEETLELEETLELEETLELUUUUUUUUUU!!
-Patrick

12. Its not my wallet!
-Patrick

13. BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH! BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH! BRUSHING EVERYWHERE!!!!
-Patrick

14. His name is Rocky. Hes got nerves of steel....
-Patrick

15. Aww its not so bad. You could be bald and have a big nose.
-Patrick to Squidward

16. ITS A GIRAFFE!
-Patrick

17. ONE WATERMELON FRESH FROM THE MANURE FIELD, YOUR SPORKINESS!!!
-Patrick

18. WAIT JEFFREY, I HAVE TO TOUCH YOU!!!!
-Patrick

19.DONUTTTSSS!
-Patrick

20. THE MAGICCC CONCH!!!!
-Patrick and Spongebob

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Plankton
1%Evil 99% Hot gas
lmfao so golden.

"This isn't your average darkness ... This is advanced darkness!"

"It's called the ugly barnacle. Once there was a ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End."

"If I had a dollar for every brain you don't have, I'd have one dollar"

"Hey Patrick I know something funnier than 24...25!"

"Liar, liar, plants for hire."

- By Patrick
These are like, the funniest quotes ever. Good times good times.

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I love these little cut scenes.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqtRQ1kyCZ4

Top Bottom