• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SPOILER ALERT] - The Sevens Squares. - A Square-Enix general support threads.

Who do you think is the most likely possible Square-Enix Newcomer? (Two Choices possibles)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Luminary's hair for spirit status.

Not Luminary himself if he's going to be an alternate of Erdrick, so it's still possible. His hair is the spirit. Not the rest of him, just the hair.

This is totally legit 100% confirmed information but you didn't hear it from me.

beans

Smash Lord

Not Luminary himself if he's going to be an alternate of Erdrick, so it's still possible. His hair is the spirit. Not the rest of him, just the hair.

This is totally legit 100% confirmed information but you didn't hear it from me.
His hair couldnt make it in time. Disney owns it

Last edited:

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline

but if spirits deconfirm, that means luminary would have to be bald. There is no other way.

-Coco-

Smash Ace
Of course, it will steer up **** because Opti is against DQ getting in mostly because of a touchy subject, which more than likely where people going in defense mode because it probably came off to them as an indirect jab towards them (hence the "word the argument better") even though it wasn't. It's basic psychology 1o1.

Love it. A huge inspiration for my writing.
What on earth are you talking about? He is actively ****ting on people who want the character in because their morals don't lineup with his. I posted 2 examples of this. We aren't dumping on him because he isn't in the Erdrick fanclub. We're dumping on him because he's on a moral highhorse over it.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
What on earth are you talking about? He is actively ****ting on people who want the character in because their morals don't lineup with his. I posted 2 examples of this. We aren't dumping on him because he isn't in the Erdrick fanclub. We're dumping on him because he's on a moral highhorse over it.
Exactly, that's the big difference here. Not being a fan of Erdrick is one thing, and I'm pretty sure I, too, have made it clear that I don't really care much for DQ beyond appreciating its iconic status. I've never gotten flack for it, and that's probably because I actually respect the fans of DQ and understand where they're coming from. Respect goes a long way.

When it comes to morality, being against DQ's fans for supporting a series that happens to have a composer with controversial beliefs is ridiculous. If it's a personal thing, fine, but when it leaks into openly disrespecting people who don't agree with your stance, there's a problem. Don't financially support a series you don't want to, but don't disparage people who do want to. It's as simple as that.

-Coco-

Smash Ace
Exactly, that's the big difference here. Not being a fan of Erdrick is one thing, and I'm pretty sure I, too, have made it clear that I don't really care much for DQ beyond appreciating its iconic status. I've never gotten flack for it, and that's probably because I actually respect the fans of DQ and understand where they're coming from. Respect goes a long way.

When it comes to morality, being against DQ's fans for supporting a series that happens to have a composer with controversial beliefs is ridiculous. If it's a personal thing, fine, but when it leaks into openly disrespecting people who don't agree with your stance, there's a problem. Don't financially support a series you don't want to, but don't disparage people who do want to. It's as simple as that.
Exactly! I can assure you if we all had a choice to ONLY give money to everyone else BUT him, while I can't speak for others, I can say 100 % without a doubt that I absolutely would.

Last edited:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Most of his posts here consist of him complaining about DQ, saying that people who like DQ/would buy Erdrick are morally wrong, and ****ting on it (that's not even going into the Geno bull****.) He is the primary source of drama in this thread; look back at the very first thing he posted here and try to tell me otherwise.

Erdrick is being backed by pretty much every leaker right now, credible or otherwise; DQ is kind of a hot topic right now. Besides, every time we try to move on, somebody always brings it back to DQ.

I agree with you; I don't know why you're bringing this up.

The difference between you and Optimistic is that Optimistic literally compared Dragon Quest to "cheese you found behind the dumpster."

Okay?

I never said he had to buy the DLC; he can do whatever the hell he wants to, I don't care. That doesn't make it alright for him to be an obnoxious *******.

Merry Christmas.
What would end up as a comment towards you ended up as a comment towards everyone As I said, I would argue that Optic could word those better, but I can't really see how they are as problematic as people seem to think. But maybe that's just me. I did mention the composer because I've seen people that have called it a bad reason for not wanting it because good people are involved which got me a bit on my nerves considering the "loot box/microtransaction scenario for me.

If there is one, then please show me. Because all the comments I've seen is him being against DQ because the composer and it's nothing wrong with that for a reason I stated. Could he/she have worded it better? Absolutely, but that doesn't mean that Optic is wrong to not want DQ because of him. Maybe it got personal for me because of my example I stated... who knows

Last edited:

-Coco-

Smash Ace
What would end up as a comment towards you ended up as a comment towards everyone As I said, I would argue that Optic could word those better, but I can't really see how they are as problematic as people seem to think. But maybe that's just me. I did mention the composer because I've seen people that have called it a bad reason for not wanting it because good people are involved which got me a bit on my nerves considering the "loot box/microtransaction scenario for me.
I don't think it's a bad reason to not support something. People are free to spend money how they wish. I DO think it's nothing to feel like you're on a moral high horse over because not everyone believes in collectivizing everyone over 1 person's toxic ideology.

I just wish people realized it's a bit more important than getting their character into a fighting game.
I'm not so sure. If people were okay with DQ getting in at the cost of that composer; I feel there's a lot of thing's they'd sacrifice for DQ representation, but that's just my general impression.

The first one is basically saying "Their morals don't line up with mine because they don't see the bigger picture"

The second is literally a jab at supporters saying "If they're ok with a ****ty composer, who KNOWS what else they're ok with."
It should be noted that the second one refers to the dismantling of the Smash scene.

These are only 2 of many and im not the only one who pointed this out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dude I mean come on... and this is from the rest of you that calls him a troll.

Maybe he/she could word the sentences a bit better, but jeesh, you act like he/she claims that Dragon Quest is the work of the devil and everyone that likes it is a devil worshiper that drowns puppies and eats grandmas for breakfast.

We are here to talk about potential Square reps, not just Dragon Quest only. Am I on the Erdick hype train? No, I'm not, because I feel that if Square would truly give us a fan favorite as DLC, then it should be someone like Sora Geno or Sephiroth. Characters that have fans worldwide and wouldn't come off as pure marketing purpose. You can bring up it's "legendary status" all you want, but when the franchise is basically a big WHO for most people in the west, it will come off as marketing unless you live in Japan.

If the argument fits with Corrin, whose game hadn't even been released in the west when Corrin was revealed, it fits with Erdick considering how the Dragon Quest stands with the west. I even think that he won't go over so well because of this, on top of being yet one more of the same even with the "Akira Toriyama style". If Corrin is getting hate still to this day, even though the character distinct itself in both look and abilities (except for the counter) why would DQ be any different? Call me a crazy pessimistic skeptic but I don't think he will go over well unless you count in Japan., and this is something I have stated multiple times in this thread yet I'm not a "Dragon Quest hating troll"?

Sure I will be happy for the group of fans if Erdick gets in, but that doesn't mean that I won't feel that Nintendo could have made a much more genuine (aka give someone that most one like the three I recently mentioned) and get annoyed on how it would come off as all things considered.

Also.... just because Y'all are comfortable to buy Dragon Quest even with the composer in mind, doesn't mean everyone has to. It all comes down to personal life. Games like Assasins Creed Odessey might be a great game and have some genuinely great people involved, but I refuse to buy that because it has microtransactions in it, The same goes with games that contain pay to win loot boxes. I don't stand the practices alongside knowing people with gambling issues. I vote with my wallet because it's personal. Everyone one of you is most likely to have one "composer or loot box/microtransaction" part of your life... so, please. It's Christmas for heaven sakes, everyone.
Frankly, I think that the reaction for Erdrick if he gets in will depend on how well put the reveal trailer he gets. As more characters are added to smash, the less known they are in the overall scope of things including Joker (or are you going to tell me he is as well known as Sephiroth or Sora). The only characters that I can see most people around the world would know that aren't in smash yet would be Sephiroth, Sora, Crash Bandicoot, maybe the Dohvakin, a Hunter from MH. Just to put an example, I didn't really cared much about Incineroar and from the rumors he sounded pretty bad, but his reveal trailer was great and I feel that a lot of people warmed to his personality. Also I don't think that Corrin's reaction was that negative considering I remember seeing a few Corrins online and the trailers seem well liked from what I see, I feel that Smash community overplays how liked or disliked a character is sometimes.

I understand Opti's point regarding the composer, and he made it already several times and I feel everyone understands him. But the problem stems from him trying to stir conflict, unintentionally I hope, by searching ways and grasping at straws as to why a DQ character is impossible and derailing a few of the conversations we have about other characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I have zero doubt that if there was some kind of perfect world solution where we could get everyone on that list in some form in the game while also not giving Sugiyama his cut most of us would spring for it. It seems to be generally agreed upon that his involvement with the series is...well, unfortunate to say the least.

98% of this thread has been respectful towards fans and supporters of each character. I'm low key a big Sephiroth guy but I appreciate DQ's iconic status despite no personal love for the series and seeing people like liquidmetalslime and Calane so passionate about the series has made me want to check it out.

I've seen Geno's fanbase since it's original inception in 1999. I'm not a Geno supporter but I absolutely support the grind the fanbase has put in and I absolutely hope they get their boy in. I'd be foolish to want him not in even if I prefer others on the list. People like Luigi the President in this very thread have been excellent to discuss the happenings with and there are plenty of other great Geno fans. Mario RPG is a great game.

People who don't want Sephiroth are clear in their reasons why - they want roster variety. Of course I respect that argument! I may love Final Fantasy 7 and Sephiroth, but more series representation in Smash is only a good thing, even if it means missing out on a villain I love.

Crono may not have major vocal support, but everyone agrees on what an excellent game it is. It may not be as relevant in terms of timing as the rest of the list, but Crono would be a wonderful addition to the roster and everyone is respecting that fanbase too.

Even Slime is cute and agreed on as a unique and interesting fighter, but there's also the counterpoint of not wanting another generic enemy in the game so Plant doesn't seem less unique. But that view, when brought up, is treated again with respect because it's presented in a way that isn't meant to attack fans of Slime or DQ.

Sora is massive! I really like the idea that he was the PS2 generation's Cloud. Iconic star of an action RPG series. Has some possible legal issues, with a lot of talk about whether or not the Disney elements should be in or out to accurately represent the character.

The best conversations in this thread are when everyone understands that respect is the way to go and everyone is weighing the pros and cons and understanding each fanbase. And you'll notice that when people are being understanding and not grasping at straws or trying to stir up **** or attack other fanbases everyone has a good conversation and everyone wins.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
What about SE spirits?
Who would you all like to see? (including spirit battles if you have any idea of them)
So far SE has really dropped the ball on this. Given Final Fantasy's rich history, there's a lot they could have done but simply didn't. Makes me think that there might be a functional Slime spirit for DQ stuff and that be literally it.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
If Sora did not have his issues, I would say he would be a lock.

Right now I am leaning hard towards DQ, if Geno was not a spirit I would look at him. I feel spirits are bad news for this pass. Maybe the next pass won't be like that.

My current pass predictions right now if you had a gun to my head
>Joker
>Erdrick/Sora
>Steve/Banjo
>Lloyd Irving
>Crash

Honestly I would rather have Sora to be honest. I feel that gameplay wise he would be much more interesting of a swordsman. Erdrick can be unique yes, but they would not be nearly as fluid as Sora, Sora has crazy moves he could pull off. But I gotta respect DQ, it is a giant. Honestly something to keep an eye on.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
I don't think it's a bad reason to not support something. People are free to spend money how they wish. I DO think it's nothing to feel like you're on a moral high horse over because not everyone believes in collectivizing everyone over 1 person's toxic ideology.

The first one is basically saying "Their morals don't line up with mine because they don't see the bigger picture"

The second is literally a jab at supporters saying "If they're ok with a ****ty composer, who KNOWS what else they're ok with."
It should be noted that the second one refers to the dismantling of the Smash scene.

These are only 2 of many and im not the only one who pointed this out.
While it certainly is more important things than getting a fighter in a fighting game I give you this two.. but the reaction towards Optic being anti has been since the start, not just recently. Also, it's he/she has stated that he/she bought the fighters pass, and said "I don't want to support someone that calls me an abomination" clearly indicates that this is personal for them, so this is probably someone not having his/her emotion in check which everyone makes that mistake. So the only thing you can do to make it better is to ignore optic when that user mentions Dragon Quest.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, out of a simple curiosity relating to today, does anyone here recall getting a Square game for Christmas? Possibly even a game that included one of the characters on the list?

D

Deleted member

If Sora did not have his issues, I would say he would be a lock.

Right now I am leaning hard towards DQ, if Geno was not a spirit I would look at him. I feel spirits are bad news for this pass. Maybe the next pass won't be like that.

My current pass predictions right now if you had a gun to my head
>Joker
>Erdrick/Sora
>Steve/Banjo
>Lloyd Irving
>Crash

Honestly I would rather have Sora to be honest. I feel that gameplay wise he would be much more interesting of a swordsman. Erdrick can be unique yes, but they would not be nearly as fluid as Sora, Sora has crazy moves he could pull off. But I gotta respect DQ, it is a giant. Honestly something to keep an eye on.
If Sora wasn't tied up to Disney I would agree his chances would be way higher lol

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I have zero doubt that if there was some kind of perfect world solution where we could get everyone on that list in some form in the game while also not giving Sugiyama his cut most of us would spring for it. It seems to be generally agreed upon that his involvement with the series is...well, unfortunate to say the least.

98% of this thread has been respectful towards fans and supporters of each character. I'm low key a big Sephiroth guy but I appreciate DQ's iconic status despite no personal love for the series and seeing people like liquidmetalslime and Calane so passionate about the series has made me want to check it out.

(etc, etc, clipped for length)
I wish I could like a post multiple times. This is the kind of viewpoint I respect the most, one with an open-minded look at everyone's choices, even if they don't align with what you prefer. With some varying personal differences, I pretty much echo a lot of your views. I don't know what else to bring with this post other than just a general, "You're awesome, A+."

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
I got the BBS PSP for Christmas. Only use that thing for emulating PS1 games and P3P now. BBS is overtaken by BBS FM on PS4.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Frankly, I think that the reaction for Erdrick if he gets in will depend on how well put the reveal trailer he gets. As more characters are added to smash, the less known they are in the overall scope of things including Joker (or are you going to tell me he is as well known as Sephiroth or Sora). The only characters that I can see most people around the world would know that aren't in smash yet would be Sephiroth, Sora, Crash Bandicoot, maybe the Dohvakin, a Hunter from MH. Just to put an example, I didn't really cared much about Incineroar and from the rumors he sounded pretty bad, but his reveal trailer was great and I feel that a lot of people warmed to his personality. Also I don't think that Corrin's reaction was that negative considering I remember seeing a few Corrins online and the trailers seem well liked from what I see, I feel that Smash community overplays how liked or disliked a character is sometimes.

I understand Optic's point regarding the composer, and he made it already several times and I feel everyone understands him. But the problem stems from him trying to stir conflict, unintentionally I hope, by searching ways and grasping at straws as to why a DQ character is impossible and derailing a few of the conversations we have about other characters.
First off, I can totally understand that. But it feels like someone didn't understand where someone comes from, got angry and then it just escalated to unnecessary hights. People pushing the person into a corner doesn't help its cause of "please stop it" if you look from a put into a corner perspective. It will only get it worse.

No, I'm not saying that Joker is as big as Sephiroth, but he is still a popular character worldwide after how pretty much everyone and their grandma pretty much talked about Persona 5 when it came out. I mean, it's a reason why they started with someone like him on VGA. When it comes to Corrin, it was and still is bad (admittetly some could be for the fact that he is the most hated protagonist by the Fire emblem fanbase themself, not arguing that) There is also the fact that if I had a SEK (Swedish kronor) for each time I heard, be it IRL (be it when I worked at game stop, local tourneys etc) or online the term " NO MORE ANIME SWORDSMEN" then I would be a millionaire at this point. Heck even Chrom still gets a ton of flack (to the point that the Smash Tuber mentioned it in his Smash Tag video for Chrom)

Sure, we have a lot of Pokemon in the roster, but outside of Pichu and Pikachu, and one attack shared between Lucario and Mewtwo... they don't suffer from the same "problem" that Swordsmen have. We have 3 Links that is based around the OG version of them. We have 4 Fire Emblem characters, all based on one character (Marth) swordsmen due to this isn't synonymous with... how should I put it. originality? I don't know. That's why I feel that if you put an "anime swordsmen", have it be someone like Sephiroth or Sora because those have worldwide appeal. That's one of the reasons Cloud came away rather well... He had an iconic status world wide to back him up.

Had Zelda been more mixed with its representation, as well as Fire Emblem, then this issue would probably not exist.

You know, out of a simple curiosity relating to today, does anyone here recall getting a Square game for Christmas? Possibly even a game that included one of the characters on the list?
Fortune Street, or as it's called in Europe, Boom Street.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I got Final Fantasy 12 for Christmas one year. I was really excited because it was set in Ivalice and I LOVED Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and was excited to come back to it.

I, uh...well, I was pretty let down by it. I had just finished FF8 and what I loved about that world was how interactive it was. I booted up 12, walked into town...and couldn't talk to anyone. That really disappointed me.

I've since come to enjoy certain moments and characters especially Ashe but I can't help get that bitter taste out of my mouth. It just wasn't what I wanted, even if it was cool seeing Ivalice races in 3D.

Last edited:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
So I had this dream where Sora was in Smash. But as a boss, similar to Taboo. Wings and all. And Erdrick wasn't, but he had a game of his own announced, where it was a weird hybrid between Fortune Street and DQ Monsters, with a touch of tactics RPG. His design was in between the nes kid design, and the 17-y-o looking Snes version.

Anyway, won't be lurking here too much for the holidays, so I hope all of you have a great time, and if you don't celebrate, then have a good one as well!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I imagine it was still nice to have it indefinitely, right?
Right. I also have it on the Wii and Wii U VC and the SNES Classic. When Nintendo does stuff I like, I speak with my money, even if it's games I already own. It's how I treat DLC. I wasn't super thrilled about all the picks for Smash 4 but got all of it because I wanted to say "yes, Smash DLC was a good idea; more of this please."

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Oh, I just realized I did get a game with one if the list characters for Christmas once. My brother got me Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core, so that's Sephiroth covered. Great game!

D

Deleted member

I think I got CT for one my Christmas, remember playing it for days just exploring everything.

First off, I can totally understand that. But it feels like someone didn't understand where someone comes from, got angry and then it just escalated to unnecessary hights. People pushing the person into a corner doesn't help its cause of "please stop it" if you look from a put into a corner perspective. It will only get it worse.

No, I'm not saying that Joker is as big as Sephiroth, but he is still a popular character worldwide after how pretty much everyone and their grandma pretty much talked about Persona 5 when it came out. I mean, it's a reason why they started with someone like him on VGA. When it comes to Corrin, it was and still is bad. There is also the fact that if I had a SEK (Swedish kronor) for each time I heard, be it IRL (be it when I worked at game stop, local tourneys etc) or online the term " NO MORE ANIME SWORDSMEN" then I would be a millionaire at this point. Heck even Chrom still gets a ton of flack (to the point that the Smash Tuber mentioned it in his Smash Tag video for Chrom)

Sure, we have a lot of Pokemon in the roster, but outside of Pichu and Pikachu, and one attack shared between Lucario and Mewtwo... they don't suffer from the same "problem" that Swordsmen have. We have 3 Links that is based around the OG version of them. We have 4 Fire Emblem characters, all based on one character (Marth) swordsmen due to this isn't synonymous with... how should I put it. originality? I don't know. That's why I feel that if you put an "anime swordsmen", have it be someone like Sephiroth or Sora because those have worldwide appeal. That's one of the reasons Cloud came away rather well... He had an iconic status to back him up.

Had Zelda been more mixed with its representation, as well as Fire Emblem, then this issue would probably not exist.
The problem is that the guy is just simply reacting in a pretty bad way and derailing, well after he made his point. I understand that it goes against his/her principles and bought the pass already (which lets be honest is on Opti's). It is better for Opti to just to stop and think before posting something because Opti's panicking about something uncertain comes off as trolling at worst and annoying at best.

In the large scope of things Persona and Joker are small (2.2 million units of P5 shipped from last report), DQ while not selling exceptionally on the West still has a presence. DQ1 (we had this one at home even), DQ8, DQ9 were million sellers in the west and DQ11 is selling relatively well. Many of the spinoffs are on the western market and if we go by personal experiences, even one of my local ebgames(Canuckland) vendor seems to know the series as well. I don't think that a character designed by Toriyama would get bad reactions with the appropriate trailer and execution (a bait and switch with Goku could work great). Joker even if he is unknown to people had a great reaction due to his bait and switch trailer.

The anime swordsman argument is only something that I see the smash fanbase complain about (there's a few people I know were happy with Roy and Y. Link making it in Sm4sh and Ultimate), but in particular I think the conflict is mostly FE. Online its mostly the same people that repeat it over and over and over. And again in my perception is something that I see the general public either likes or doesn't put much mind about being multiple swordman. If the character looks fun to play people warm to it pretty well.

The disdain for Incineroar is something that I saw with the fandom saying we have a lot of Pokemon already, Incineroar's design is ****, why not X character that the fandom wants,

Last edited by a moderator:

ZelDan

Smash Master
Star Ocean till the end of Time
FFIV GBA version
FFV GBA version
FFXII
FFI PSP version, along with a PSP itself
FFXV

I've gotten alot of SE stuff on Christmas...

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
The problem is that the guy is just simply reacting in a pretty bad way and derailing, well after he made his point. I understand that it goes against his/her principles and bought the pass already (which lets be honest is on Opti's). It is better for Opti to just to stop and think before posting something because Opti's panicking about something uncertain comes off as trolling at worst and annoying at best.
Why do I think I've stated that Opti could have worded it better?

In the large scope of things Persona and Joker are small (2.2 million units of P5 shipped from last report), DQ while not selling exceptionally on the West still has a presence. DQ1 (we had this one at home even), DQ8, DQ9 were million sellers in the west and DQ11 is selling relatively well. Many of the spinoffs are on the western market and if we go by personal experiences, even one of my local ebgames(Canuckland) vendor seems to know the series as well. I don't think that a character designed by Toriyama would get bad reactions with the appropriate trailer and execution (a bait and switch with Goku could work great). Joker even if he is unknown to people had a great reaction due to his bait and switch trailer.
The difference is that DQ is 95% Japan and 5% Europe and US in terms of sale where Persona is more "spread out". Also, when it comes to bait and switch on a Toriyama character... I imagine a lot of the reaction would be "F you Nintendo, we want Goku, not this ****". While we Smash geeks don't want Goku, there is a **** ton of casuals that want him

The anime swordsman argument is only something that I see the smash fanbase complain about (there's a few people I know were happy with Roy and Y. Link making it in Sm4sh and Ultimate), but in particular I think the conflict is mostly FE. Online its mostly the same people that repeat it over and over and over. And again in my perception is something that I see the general public either likes or doesn't put much mind about being multiple swordman. If the character looks fun to play people warm to it pretty well.
If people only cared about he/she being fun to play, then people would not care about that someone like Corrin or Chrom (especially the former) got in, or that we have three Links. And I say this as someone that has worked in one of the biggest game stops, working at a lot of tournaments,, gaming conventions you name it. Before my PTSD, I was all over the place and pretty much never home because I never worked at one place at the time.. I'm not basing my info of the anime swordman hate from online reactions only if that's what you believed..

The disdain for Incineroar is something that I saw with the fandom saying we have a lot of Pokemon already, Incineroar's design is ****, why not X character that the fandom wants,
I saw and heard the same. But like I said in my earlier comment. The Pokemon outside of one attack and Pikachu and Pichu, there springs more originality between the Pokemon then it does with the "anime sword wielder" (which i quite sad concidering modders have done the FE characters more justice then Sakurai.. but that's another story for another time).

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
You know what, this thread needs actual Geno discourse. I'm not talking about his chances in Smash, him vs. DQ, him vs. Sora, anything. We need to talk about the real problem here.

Why does everyone focus on the fact that Geno is a badass? Look at him. He's a literal, tiny star in a tiny doll. Sure, he has guns and stuff, but he's a doll. A cuddly, cute toy. He's more cute (adorable, I'd even say!) than he is cool, and y'all can fight me on that :mad:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
You know what, this thread needs actual Geno discourse. I'm not talking about his chances in Smash, him vs. DQ, him vs. Sora, anything. We need to talk about the real problem here.

Why does everyone focus on the fact that Geno is a badass? Look at him. He's a literal, tiny star in a tiny doll. Sure, he has guns and stuff, but he's a doll. A cuddly, cute toy. He's more cute (adorable, I'd even say!) than he is cool, and y'all can fight me on that :mad:
I have to agree on all fronts.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

"It's not a doll, it's an action figure!"
-Many, many, young boys

D

Deleted member

Geno Is Too Cute eh? Doesn’t have quite the same ring as Ridley Is Too Big imo, but maybe we could get something going here.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

I don't know and I hate it!

He's a total goofball. He's a dork. "YO, SMITHY" is a real quote.

Top Bottom