• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SPOILER ALERT] - The Sevens Squares. - A Square-Enix general support threads.

Who do you think is the most likely possible Square-Enix Newcomer? (Two Choices possibles)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Super Mario Odyssey 2
Link's Awakening Remake
Next Zelda teaser
Animal Crossing
Luigi's Mansion 3
Mario Kart X F-ZERO
Pikmin 4
Bayonetta 3
Persona 5
Final new mode for Super Mario Maker 2
Rare Replay and Master Chief Collection for Switch

Gonna be bold here and say we'll have two.
One at the Invitational, most likely Banjo (easily the safest DLC bet), last one at the Direct (Sephiroth or Doom Slayer)

I would love two DLC reveals, but I really think they will only do one. Smash doesn’t do reveals like Tekken etc. Especially with two third party characters, I really doubt they will show two so close.

Hopefully I’m wrong though!

Last edited:

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Damn shame assist trophies kill some speculation for your most wanted or else I'd be blazing y'all with Bomberman right now lol.

Other than that, it sucks some people don't talk about Custom Robo or Advance wars anymore.

Disgaea would actually be cool to see. Played Disgaea 1, and I sucked at it, but I enjoyed the aesthetic going on with the quirky underworld. Plus the music is pretty good occasionally.

Disgaea 5 is my favorite game of all time, and I love the main theme of the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKY1rb3hc3A

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Disgaea 5 is my favorite game of all time, and I love the main theme of the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKY1rb3hc3A
Man, that sounds delicious. I still like Sinful Rose most, though. Great track overall

Lol sorry my friend Ovaltine Ovaltine I have to agree with Jovahexeon Joranvexeon Jovahexeon Joranvexeon . I really believe Erdrick will not happen. I think Nintendo is going to fool everyone and bring out a pick no one saw coming. E3 isn’t that far so we will see what happens!
They would have had to fool Tansut and Vergeben too. Vergeben is possible, but we don't know about Tansut yet.

Though, I don't know if he'll be revealed at E3 regardless. Interested to see what Nintendo pulls here.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
From my favorite game series which I don’t see likely are:

Jason from Blaster Master (too niche? And wouldn’t be represented right without being OP because he would bring his tank along).

Crono (because of relevancy factor and tough Squeenix competition)

Joe Musashi (because he’s he yet another SEGA character, yet another ninja, and is often overlooked because of Ryu Hayabusa).

Battletoads: Perhaps the only “likely” choice from my list, although not too much due to heavy competition from Banjo and Steve.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Erdrick is possible, but I can't really bank on him anymore. Verge's too iffy. Tansut is questionable if he really posted something before Cloud was announced(he just claims it) and more importantly, he is only claiming a SE character is coming and thinks it's Erdrick. He has proven zero claims of it, compared to Verge who at least bothers to provide that he's directly heard the name.

I find the Brave thing too iffy as well. The codenames are all over the place, and seem to point to an exact character name reference. Brave doesn't have one at all for a proper character name, so I can't really buy it's blatantly Erdrick at all. I feel it's meant to be more simple and just a "heroic protagonist" at this point.

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Man, that sounds delicious. I still like Sinful Rose most, though. Great track overall

They would have had to fool Tansut and Vergeben too. Vergeben is possible, but we don't know about Tansut yet.

Though, I don't know if he'll be revealed at E3 regardless. Interested to see what Nintendo pulls here.
Not to belittle Tansut, but his “leak” of Cloud was super vague. It almost sounded like a prediction and once it was confirmed to be Cloud he went along with it. Now that could just be me misinterpreting him, but that’s way I see it. As for Vergeben he has been fooled many times, and all leakers/insiders were fooled with Jokers reveal so it’s not impossible. Personally I’m not against Erdrick. My favorite Anime is Dragon Ball and I love Akira Toriyama’s designs. My favorite anime character is Gohan, which looks a lot like Erdrick.

That being said, like iv said many times before. Erdrick goes against Square’s previous cross promotion patterns. He is not globally popular and is a bit of a gamble. He may not be well received by people in the West, and we have to keep in mind 75% of sales for Dragon Quest 11 came from Japan. Yes there is a Switch port coming and yes putting Erdrick in Smash may help Dragon Quest become more popular in the West. However we have to consider that Square Enix is not like Nintendo, they are not huge risk takers. There’s a reason that to this date all of their recent cross promotional picks are globally popular characters(Noctis, Cloud,2B,Behemoth, Ardyn). So if Erdrick does happen it will be a change of pace in how Square does cross promotional picks. It’s not impossible, but it’s not as likely as everyone makes it seem.

Last edited:

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Even though I think Erdrick is somewhat likely, I'm not holding my breath for him to be revealed at E3. Since everyone around the world will be watching E3, it makes more sense to announce a character that everyone around the world knows, not someone like Erdrick. I have a feeling it'll be a character that'll blow us away. Not Steve. Not Banjo. Not Sora. But someone that no one is expecting. I think it'll be like Joker's reveal all over again. We'll be expecting all these characters but instead will get someone no one is expecting, such as the protagonist from Astral Chain, for example (not saying Astral Chain has a chance, but I'm just saying it's something no one would expect.)

D

Deleted member

Not to belittle Tansut, but his “leak” of Cloud was super vague. It almost sounded like a prediction and once it was confirmed to be Cloud he went along with it. Now that could just be me misinterpreting him, but that’s way I see it. As for Vergeben he has been fooled many times, and all leakers/insiders were fooled with Jokers reveal so it’s not impossible. Personally I’m not against Erdrick. My favorite Anime is Dragon Ball and I love Akira Toriyama’s designs. My favorite anime character is Gohan, which looks a lot like Erdrick.

That being said, like iv said many times before. Erdrick goes against Square’s previous cross promotion patterns. He is not globally popular and is a bit of a gamble. He may not be well received by people in the West, and we have to keep in mind 75% of sales for Dragon Quest 11 came from Japan. Yes there is a Switch port coming and yes putting Erdrick in Smash may help Dragon Quest become more popular in the West. However we have to consider that Square Enix is not like Nintendo, they are not huge risk takers. There’s a reason that to this date all of their recent cross promotional picks are globally popular characters(Noctis, Cloud,2B,Behemoth, Ardyn). So if Erdrick does happen it will be a change of pace in how Square does cross promotional picks. It’s not impossible, but it’s not as likely as everyone makes it seem.
I think at the end of the day sales are not as important for the characters but rather how well Nintendo can sell them, if Nintendo picks DQ for DLC is because they think DQ will work as DLC. Joker is from a franchise relatively small even compared with Smash (unless you count SMT as well) so even if the presence in the West of DQ is small it can still generate a good impact. I feel that a SE rep is very likely, and while I understand your concerns regarding cross-promotions, remember that Nintendo is the one doing it.

Plus in the case of Tansut, he also leaked the release date of Cloud during the Smash 4 days with about 2 weeks of notice(https://www.neogaf.com/threads/smas...-december-2015.1147061/page-38#post-187620189 ). I understand distrust on him in this case, but the whole situation to seek to put his info as a prediction is silly :V

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
I think at the end of the day sales are not as important for the characters but rather how well Nintendo can sell them, if Nintendo picks DQ for DLC is because they think DQ will work as DLC. Joker is from a franchise relatively small even compared with Smash (unless you count SMT as well) so even if the presence in the West of DQ is small it can still generate a good impact. I feel that a SE rep is very likely, and while I understand your concerns regarding cross-promotions, remember that Nintendo is the one doing it.

Plus in the case of Tansut, he also leaked the release date of Cloud during the Smash 4 days with about 2 weeks of notice(https://www.neogaf.com/threads/smas...-december-2015.1147061/page-38#post-187620189 ). I understand distrust on him in this case, but the whole situation to seek to put his info as a prediction is silly :V
We have to consider that Square has an equal voice in the pick it’s not just Nintendo. As I have stated before Square is not a risk taker, and they have proven they are difficult to work with. For instance they always only give 2-3 music tracks per cross promotion. Or in the case with Ardyn in Assassins Crees Origins they gave zero. Square has proven many times that they take more than they give when it comes to cross promotion. Again an example will be of how much Ubisoft gave in terms of Assassins Creed music, costumes, weapons and even game mechanics in FFXV. Then you see how little Square gave back with just a short scene and a weapon.

When you factor Square and how they do business into the mix you can see their patterns and what they’ll likely do. Yes Nintendo is choosing the characters, but they cannot put in characters that the other company has not agreed to. It’s more likely that Square negotiatiated with Nintendo to put in one of their globally popular characters, one that represents them, and can help them cross promote. Like I said before Square does not think like Nintendo, to them sales are very important.

Last edited:

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Square doesn't own Final Fantasy's music. Uematsu does. To put it bluntly, the rights to nearly anything Final Fantasy is a cluster ****.
That’s true if FF was the only music they were stingy on. They only put one Nier Automata track in Soul Calibur 6. Also unless I am mistaken Square does own FF15’s music as the music was made by a collaborated effort of John R. Graham and Yoko Shimonura, with later collaborations for the DLC. And yet they only put two music tracks in Tekken. Also they put zero FF15 tracks in Assassins Crees Origins.

Last edited:

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
That’s true if FF was the only music they were stingy on. They only put one track in Soul Calibur 6. Also unless I am mistaken Square does own FF15’s music as the music was made by a collaborated effort of John R. Graham and Yoko Shimonura, with later collaborations for the DLC. And yet they only put two music tracks in Tekken.
Yoko Shimonura owns the XV music. Regardless, SCVI and Tekken aren't games that need a whole lot of Soundtracks. The most you should really expect is a character theme and stage like most of the other characters got.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Yoko Shimonura owns the XV music. Regardless, SCVI and Tekken aren't games that need a whole lot of Soundtracks. The most you should really expect is a character theme and stage like most of the other characters got.
Geese only came with his own theme as well, and I'm sure SNK is less stingy.

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
That’s not true she does not own the music of FF15 she’s merely the composer. Being the composer of the music does not mean you own it. That would mean she owns almost all of Kingdom Hearts music, she owns Super Mario RPG music and she owns Vega’s theme from Street Fighter etc. Also like I stated before Yoko was not the only composer of FF15’s music just the main one. So it does not make sense that they would have so many people owning music to one game. Also even the lyrics to arguably the most famous song in FF15 Somnus were written by Tetsuya Nomura the previous game director of FF15(also director of Kingdom Hearts games) before Tabata, not Yoko.

Last edited:

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
That’s not true she does not own the music of FF15 she’s merely the composer. Being the composer of the music does not mean you own it.
Depends on the contract.

Also like I stated before Yoko was not the only composer of FF15’s music just the main one. So it does not make sense that they would have so many people owning music to one game.
Either way, looks like I may be wrong. I can't corroborate my statement.

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Depends on the contract.

Either way, looks like I may be wrong. I can't corroborate my statement.

It’s okay friend, and you are correct it depends on the contract. However nowhere have I found that she owns FF15’s music unlike Sugiyama who absolutely no question owns DQ music.

Music aside though we can’t disagree Square is stingy. They are notorious in being difficult to work with. So when it comes to Erdrick I don’t see them going with him as he is gamble, he isn’t a sure pick like their other cross promoted characters. You never know though one thing iv learned about predicting game companies. Is they can definitely surprise you!

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
At this point, as much as I want Erdrick, all I care about is news on the next character.

We haven't known about any of the other 4 character for a little over 6 months, Dec. 7 to May 19. I don't care if the next character is from a series I'm completely unfamiliar with, like Gears of War or whatever. This wait has just been slowly killing me inside.

Last edited:

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
At this point, as much as I want Erdrick, all I care about is news on the next character.

We haven't known about any of the other 4 character for a little over 6 months, Dec. 7 to May 19. I don't care if the next character is from a series I'm completely unfamiliar with, like Gears of War or whatever. This wait has just been slowly killing me inside.

Agreed im honestly more curious who the Namco rep is vs who the Square rep is. I mean its really weird that Namco who helped make Smash Ultimate. Has no echo characters, no costumes to Pacman like Mrs Pacman and no 2nd rep. Im really intrigued who they will choose as their next rep, as its almost a given that they will get a 2nd rep.

DlE6v8OXoAAtNE4.jpg

Last edited:

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Agreed im honestly more curious who the Namco rep is vs who the Square rep is. I mean its really weird that Namco who helped make Smash Ultimate. Has no echo characters, no costumes to Pacman like Mrs Pacman and no 2nd rep. Im really intrigued who they will choose as their next rep, as its almost a given that they will get a 2nd rep.

View attachment 222357
True. I personally want The Idolmaster to be the Bandai Namco rep, especially with how popular it is in Japan. But it's basically non-existent outside of Japan, so I would never actually expect it. Warning: Big Image:
81uyVLsh51L._SL1500_.jpg

Nazyrus

Smash Champion

View attachment 222357
I'm definitely going for a Tales of, most likely Lloyd of course. It's baffling how there isn't even spirits of the Tales of series, in fact, it's super suspicious, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason there is nothing of what is literally the equivalent of Final Fantasy franchise of Namco, it's because spirits of it will come along with a dlc character. As much as I would love Klonoa I think we would be lucky to get a mii costume of him at least. Heihachi i absolutely doubt, Sakurai already said he didn't put him in because he found the tekken gameplay transition into Smash Bros not really working well so he would rather not put his character in smash if it wasn't gonna stay true to how he plays (as the total opposite of how Ryu works perfectly in Smash with his canon gimmick). Not sure what to think about the rest personally.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm definitely going for a Tales of, most likely Lloyd of course. It's baffling how there isn't even spirits of the Tales of series, in fact, it's super suspicious, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason there is nothing of what is literally the equivalent of Final Fantasy franchise of Namco, it's because spirits of it will come along with a dlc character. As much as I would love Klonoa I think we would be lucky to get a mii costume of him at least. Heihachi i absolutely doubt, Sakurai already said he didn't put him in because he found the tekken gameplay transition into Smash Bros not really working well so he would rather not put his character in smash if it wasn't gonna stay true to how he plays (as the total opposite of how Ryu works perfectly in Smash with his canon gimmick). Not sure what to think about the rest personally.
Just because Sakurai couldn't figure out how to implement a character intially doesn't mean he'll never can, just look at Ridley.

Also, I wouldn't take the absence of content as an evidence for anything. We don't have enough modern Bandai-Namco Spirits to make no Tales of content suspicious.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I find it funny how Sakurai completely ignores Playstation All Stars Battle Royale's portrayal of Heihachi (or the whole game altogether). Guess Heihachi just isn't gimmicky enough over there, although I'd be lying if I said he wasn't one of the more unique and fun characters to play as there. Especially his Lvl2 Special (Kuma).

Anyway, I'm not a HUGE Namco fan. I mostly know Namco for Pacman, Soul Calibur and very little Tekken. If I were to choose someone, I'd go for Sophitia, or Nightmare. Although deep inside I'd love to see KOS-MOS as well. Having her and Shulk in the same game would be kind of cool.

But basically, I'm indifferent. I guess any pick would be a cool pick.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I find it funny how Sakurai completely ignores Playstation All Stars Battle Royale's portrayal of Heihachi (or the whole game altogether). Guess Heihachi just isn't gimmicky enough over there, although I'd be lying if I said he wasn't one of the more unique and fun characters to play as there. Especially his Lvl2 Special (Kuma).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't PSASBR use more button inputs than Smash?

Either way, taking his moveset from another platform fighter and calling a day sounds pretty amateurish.

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896

Either way, taking his moveset from another platform fighter and calling a day sounds pretty amateurish.
I’m not sure as iv not really played the game, but based of this trailer it seems you are right. There seems to be more button inputs.

Personally I think if Sakurai and Nintendo really wanted Heihachi in Smash they could do a combination of his Playstation All Stars moves and his Street Fighter X Tekken moves.

Though if I’m being honest I think Jin or Kazuya would be easier to put in Smash as they have their devil transformations and can do projectiles with their devil beams. They basically would fight very similar to Ryu, but can fly. They would be a flying fighter character.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Though if I’m being honest I think Jin or Kazuya would be easier to put in Smash as they have their devil transformations and can do projectiles with their devil beams. They basically would fight very similar to Ryu, but can fly. They would be a flying fighter character.
Morrigan for Smash

I wouldn't object getting Jin. I've only played Tekken a few times in arcade and he was a blast to play. Heihachi is probably the best choise lore-wise, but other Mishimas can arguably bring more to the table.

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
Tansut is a hella possible too. Especially considering how long ago he heard it. And he's only got one credit to his name. And it's a vague credit at that.

Not enough to consider Erdrick 99 to 1, practically guranteed like I've seen a lot of people saying.

Last edited:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Tansut is a hella possible too. Especially considering how long ago he heard it. And he's only got one credit to his name. And it's a vague credit at that.

Not enough to consider Erdrick 99 to 1, practically guranteed.

No matter if Erdick is in or not, the fact that people act as if Tansut is some solid leaker that has a flawless record is beyond me.
Cloud was revealed 3 years ago. 3 YEARS AGO.. And as far as I know.. he has yet to leaked anything at that time.. Which if thats the cause, its interesting how he has a "so called source" that just happens to reapear 3 years later. How does that make him "reliable" as of now??? Can someone explain that too me.

No one heard of the saying 1 time is nothing 2 time is a coincidence 3 is a pattern?

D

Deleted member

No matter if Erdick is in or not, the fact that people act as if Tansut is some solid leaker that has a flawless record is beyond me.
Cloud was revealed 3 years ago. 3 YEARS AGO.. And as far as I know.. he has yet to leaked anything at that time.. Which if thats the cause, its interesting how he has a "so called source" that just happens to reapear 3 years later. How does that make him "reliable" as of now??? Can someone explain that too me.

No one heard of the saying 1 time is nothing 2 time is a coincidence 3 is a pattern?
Didn't he also say no to the grinch leak because it didn't align with what he knew?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
No one needs to believe any leaker. It's up to each person to take the info how they will. Some truth will be revealed one way or another in not too long anyway.

I've already debated enough about the leakers (for erdrick's side) and i have no motivation to keep at it for lengths, especially that people bring up the same arguments over and over. Im pretty convinced by everything I've seen that verge and tansut have some legit sources. Verge doesn't always listen to his main sources for all his claims, but erdrick is, so that's pretty big. And tansut said his source is very reliable (for SE stuff, I would think).

And Sakurai's interview where he talks about cloud makes it clear that he's the one that decided on most of the stuff. Obviously music can sometimes be a problem but that would go for any SE rep. If anything Dragon Quest music has better precedents for being less stingy (i dont remember what they are though). And Brave aligns very well with erdrick, and like I've mentioned plenty of times, it's not a direct reference. I'm tired of people being misinformed by bandwagons.

None of that guarantees anything, and people are free to just stay open beyond leaks since there's no 'proof'. I think that's a good thing and people should enjoy wondering about things. ;)

Last edited:

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129

A, B and C neutral and directionals plus the super button, jump and grabs. You can move say the C button onto smash attacks and you'd only loose neutral C. The big issue though is PSASBR often has different aerials on both B and C, where normally Smash only has unique aerials on A (sometimes with minor effect changes).. and yeah, it'd be proper amateur hour to do that anyways.

Last edited:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
No one needs to believe any leaker. It's up to each person to take the info how they will. Some truth will be revealed one way or another in not too long anyway.

I've already debated enough about the leakers (for erdrick's side) and i have no motivation to keep at it for lengths, especially that people bring up the same arguments over and over. Im pretty convinced by everything I've seen that verge and tansut have some legit sources. Verge doesn't always listen to his main sources for all his claims, but erdrick is, so that's pretty big. And tansut said his source is very reliable (for SE stuff, I would think).

And Sakurai's interview where he talks about cloud makes it clear that he's the one that decided on most of the stuff. Obviously music can sometimes be a problem but that would go for any SE rep. If anything Dragon Quest music has better precedents for being less stingy (i dont remember what they are though). And Brave aligns very well with erdrick, and like I've mentioned plenty of times, it's not a direct reference. I'm tired of people being misinformed by bandwagons.

None of that guarantees anything, and people are free to just stay open beyond leaks since there's no 'proof'. I think that's a good thing and people should enjoy wondering about things. ;)
Let’s see... music issues... leaker credibility...
Nah, now it’s time to bring up lack of western appeal/popularity.

But in all seriousness, I don’t care if Verge’s non-smash leaks are wrong (or a twisted kind of right like in the case of Cadence of Hyrule) , his smash predictions for playable characters have been right.

No way are getting the worst of two worlds where Kencineroar was right, and Erdrick was wrong, backed by the same leaker.

(I mean, yes it’s possible, but come on!)

There’s also this misconception that the Smash roster isn’t satisfying the western fan base, despite the likes of K.Rool, Ridley, Dark Samus, And Simon Belmont being added.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend

But in all seriousness, I don’t care if Verge’s non-smash leaks are wrong (or a twisted kind of right like in the case of Cadence of Hyrule) , his smash predictions for playable characters have been right.

No way are getting the worst of two worlds where Kencineroar was right, and Erdrick was wrong, backed by the same leaker.

There’s also this misconception that the Smash roster isn’t satisfying the western fan base, despite the likes of K.Rool, Ridley, Dark Samus, And Simon Belmont being added.
Well anything can happen. But we at least know there's some pretty decent chances.
As for a character being less known to the west, that could maybe be a point if it wasnt that they're a japanese company, and they've been very good to add more known characters, and can afford to have one that isn't. A character being big in japan isn't a point against it ;p

Anyway, I'd rather that everyone in a thread like this can freely wonder about characters they like, instead of debating and trying to make cases for them or against them.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Well anything can happen. But we at least know there's some pretty decent chances.
As for a character being less known to the west, that could maybe be a point if it wasnt that they're a japanese company, and they've been very good to add more known characters, and can afford to have one that isn't. A character being big in japan isn't a point against it ;p

Anyway, I'd rather that everyone in a thread like this can freely wonder about characters they like, instead of debating and trying to make cases for them or against them.
Agreed. I know my boy doesn't have much of a chance at all, at least not unless we get more DLC, but it doesn't stop me from hoping and wondering. That applies to all of the Square Seven, in which people should be able to converse freely about them, regardless of their chances. It's just fun to think of stuff!

For instance, I'm still subscribed to the plot idea of Geno granting Erdrick's wish to join Smash because they're friends.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero

"Worst of two worlds" is entirely subjective. Many people enjoy Ken and Incineroar and have zero interest in Erdrick.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
"Worst of two worlds" is entirely subjective. Many people enjoy Ken and Incineroar and have zero interest in Erdrick.
Of course it is. I was referring to both Teeb and I. (And this assuming he would have preferred the Grinch Leak which contained 50% Kencineroar)

A character being big in japan isn't a point against it ;p.
Exactly. Especially when Lucas, Marth and Roy already happened. Shouldn’t be an issue.

But in all seriousness, I don’t care if Verge’s non-smash leaks are wrong (or a twisted kind of right like in the case of Cadence of Hyrule) , his smash predictions for playable characters have been right
None of which have been for DLC, and he didn't leak either of the DLC characters so far. That's enough to be at least somewhat skeptical about his current claims.

Top Bottom