• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SPOILER ALERT] - The Sevens Squares. - A Square-Enix general support threads.

Who do you think is the most likely possible Square-Enix Newcomer? (Two Choices possibles)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
If it is Sora then what's the Skin_Kind_Bio thing about? It usually suggests something is textured from my knowledge and Sora doesn't have something that needs to be Textured onto his body? Like it would fit Erdrick if he was wearing some Armor and it would fit Geno cause he's wooden and would need Texturing but what for Sora?
Skin_Kind_Bio is what like, 3/4 of the roster have. It's to say if they're organic or not, metallic or whatever. Not something about texture Iirc.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Skin_Kind_Bio is what like, 3/4 of the roster have. It's to say if they're organic or not. Not something about texture Iirc.
Oh, I thought it was something for Texturing. Carry on. Sorry for being dumb about that

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, I absolutely believe that Brave is probably for Erdrick with the "Yuusha" things but.
Yes, there is a big Butt from me here.

Smash files always used Romanization of Japanese names. Charizard's files are "Lizardon", Greninja are "Gekkouga", Corrin is "Kamui", Robin is "Reflet" and so on and on and on.
Smash Files data never translated the MEANING, they always been romanization. So following that pattern, we get Packu which is PP's name, Jack (probably a reference for Jack-Frost, the codename for Joker internally to keep it secret, which doesn't change during the Romanization of the name.) which is fine. But why "Brave?" It should have been fighter_kind_Yuusha/Yusha (if the limit is 5 character) or anything else. Sora being referenced by his "Brave form" while being, I admit it, a bit reaching, actually follow that Valor form's romanization from Japanese is "Brave form" and so the way Smash always used their codes since, well...Forever?

That's why, while I do believe Brave = Yuusha connection is legit and that Erdrick is 99% the one. I believe there is something wrong with it, since it would be the first time Smash actually translated a word instead of using it's romanization. And why I'm willing to give a shot at Brave referencing Sora.
As someone fairly unfamiliar with Kingdom Hearts, how significant is Sora’s Valor form? Is it like a big plot transformation or is it just a random form?

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
As someone fairly unfamiliar with Kingdom Hearts, how significant is Sora’s Valor form? Is it like a big plot transformation or is it just a random form?
In KH II, Sora get the ability for transform into "Form" changing his Gameplay, Valor Form is the first Form he get in KH II, allowing him to Wield Two Keyblade and so, is recognizable by a lot of people for that fact.
There is others form for Sora, like Wisdom, Master, Final and Limit (which is Exclusive to KH II;FM and best form. Don't @me)

But Valor form is usually what the Casual player will use for 70% of the game since they get it early unlike the rest. The floatiness of the "Brave" stats, is also VERY similar to the Floatiness of Valor Form since it have the ability "Super Jump" attached to it.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Honestly, I absolutely believe that Brave is probably for Erdrick with the "Yuusha" things but.

Smash files always used Romanization of Japanese names. Charizard's files are "Lizardon", Greninja are "Gekkouga", Corrin is "Kamui", Robin is "Reflet" and so on and on and on.
Smash Files data never translated the MEANING, they always been romanization. So following that pattern, we get Packu which is PP's name, Jack (probably a reference for Jack-Frost, the codename for Joker internally to keep it secret, which doesn't change during the Romanization of the name.) which is fine. But why "Brave?" It should have been fighter_kind_Yuusha/Yusha (if the limit is 5 character) or anything else. Sora being referenced by his "Brave form" while being, I admit it, a bit reaching, actually follow that Valor form's romanization from Japanese is "Brave form" and so the way Smash always used their codes since, well...Forever?

That's why, while I do believe Brave = Yuusha connection is legit and that Erdrick is 99% the one. I believe there is something wrong with it, since it would be the first time Smash actually translated a word instead of using it's romanization. And why I'm willing to give a shot at Brave referencing Sora.
This is a very woke point actually and I do think adds a little something against brave = yuusha

D

Deleted member

In KH II, Sora get the ability for transform into "Form" changing his Gameplay, Valor Form is the first Form he get in KH II, allowing him to Wield Two Keyblade and so, is recognizable by a lot of people for that fact.
There is others form for Sora, like Wisdom, Master, Final and Limit (which is Exclusive to KH II;FM and best form. Don't @me)

But Valor form is usually what the Casual player will use for 70% of the game since they get it early unlike the rest. The floatiness of the "Brave" stats, is also VERY similar to the Floatiness of Valor Form since it have the ability "Super Jump" attached to it.
So...If sora was in Smash he would use the Valor form? That does seem kind of strange, why wouldn't they use his normal form? Unless Valor is his normal form if not then Maybe for some down-B switching into Valor form but that seems weird.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
So...If sora was in Smash he would use the Valor form? That does seem kind of strange, why wouldn't they use his normal form? Unless Valor is his normal form if not then Maybe for some down-B switching into Valor form but that seems weird.
If Sora in smash is KH II Sora, who knows, they could use a "Limit" like change for Cloud, but instead of Changing his Special, it change his neutral with two keyblade?
Who knows.

It was just to point out that, Sora being referenced by "Brave" wouldn't be too crazy if it happens. But that's just me and my tinfoil theory.

ColinKasper

Smash Rookie
NNID
HardcoreHero
Switch FC
SW-7839-9040-1316
w/ Octopath Traveler being a generally successful Nintendo Switch exclusive from square it might be cool to consider Octopath Traveler chacters for assist trophies or something (: (I've really enjoyed this game)

D

Deleted member

If Sora in smash is KH II Sora, who knows, they could use a "Limit" like change for Cloud, but instead of Changing his Special, it change his neutral with two keyblade?
Who knows.

It was just to point out that, Sora being referenced by "Brave" wouldn't be too crazy if it happens. But that's just me and my tinfoil theory.
Oh Okay. I thought you were saying that Sora would be in his Valor form if he got into Smash but I see your point now. I actually agree "Brave" Could be referencing Valor form.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Sora is kinda floaty without his Valor Form though. He can perform insanely high jumps and move in the air without having to change into any form. It's just that the forms enhance this ever further.

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
Chance: 0%
Never heard of it so it's too obscure
Want: 0%
Lol who is this

Nom.
My waifu from Awakening x5
And that's why I sometimes stay absent from RTC. If I've got nothing to say, I'd rather not even bother posting at all.

D

Deleted member

Anyone have the Traslation of Brave from Japan to America? I'm doing some research and need that for something.

Edit: to be more exact I would like the Japanese name for it please, Thanks in advance.

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
Ahhh why does Square have to be such a stingy company? They have so many great options:
Geno
Sora
Neku
2B
Erdrick
Crono
Final Fantasy Characters
Octopath Traveler Characters

I wouldn't even mind Life is Strange characters.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Anyone have the Traslation of Brave from Japan to America? I'm doing some research and need that for something.

Edit: to be more exact I would like the Japanese name for it please, Thanks in advance.
For Sora:
Valor Form (Official English name)= ブレイヴフォーム = Bureivu Fōmu Romanized to Brave Form (in Japanese)

For Erdrick:
Hero Class = 勇者 = Yūsha should be Romanized to Yuusha, translation can be the following
-Hero
-Brave
-Man of Valor
Commonly used with the "Hero" meaning in Japan in multiple Media.

Hopefully I didn't forget anything

StormC

Smash Hero

You mean 勇者? The romaji is "Yuusha," which can mean either "brave," or "hero," but only in the context of a noun.

For Sora:
Valor Form (Official English name)= ブレイヴフォーム = Bureivu Fōmu Romanized to Brave Form (in Japanese)

For Erdrick:
Hero Class = 勇者 = Yūsha should be Romanized to Yuusha, translation can be the following
-Hero
-Brave
-Man of Valor
Commonly used with the "Hero" meaning in Japan in multiple Media.

Hopefully I didn't forget anything
If Brave Form is spelled out in katakana in the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts, I doubt it would be written as 勇者. I assume Jack is written as ジャッ in the game like the katakana for Jack Frost. (ジャックフロスト, Jakku Furosuto)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You mean 勇者? The romaji is "Yuusha," which can mean either "brave," or "hero," but only in the context of a noun.
I mean just like the name of Brave in Japan I'm trying to see if Ovaltine's theory of Geno and Pinnochio's relation has any ground just to be safe cause I do want to believe that Brave could reference how Geno is inspired By Pinnochio and whatnot but before I do I want to see if I can translate the scentence she used from Japan to english. Basically does the word "Brave" from English translate into the word "Brave" in japan.

ARandomZoomer

Smash Apprentice
Who knows.

If Sora was based purely off of his KH2 incarnation then I could see him as a mix between Shulk and Cloud tbh. He could have a gauge that fills overtime and determines how long his drive form last while having the option to pick from three different forms of powerups.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162

If Brave Form is spelled out in katakana in the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts, I doubt it would be written as 勇者. I assume Jack is written as ジャッ in the game like the katakana for Jack Frost. (ジャックフロスト, Jakku Furosuto)
That's exact, but like I said here

Smash never use Katakana in it's base files, only use Romanji or romanization of the names. Which is why that Brave things was interesting to me, and why I'm willing to give Sora shot. I believe they would have used "Yusha" or "Yuusha" if that was the case instead of "Brave".

StormC

Smash Hero
That's exact, but like I said here

Smash never use Katakana in it's base files, only use Romanji or romanization of the names. Which is why that Brave things was interesting to me, and why I'm willing to give Sora shot. I believe they would have used "Yusha" or "Yuusha" if that was the case instead of "Brave".
Do we have confirmation the text is katakana? I thought it wasn't.

The names wouldn't be localized, but actual Japanese words would probably be translated in the data, I'd guess.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Do we have confirmation the text is katakana? I thought it wasn't.
Exactly. That's what I said.
The text for the data is all in Romanji.
No Katakana, no hiragana
Just like this

Smash data just use Romanji or Romanization, just like Sonic is Sonic and not Sonikku. But Packun is Packun instead of Pakkun.
So in the case of Buraivu for Valor form. It would just become Brave.
While Yuusha should be Yuusha no matters what, and not a translation.

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
Ffs, I can't wait any longer for the next Direct.
I want to stop suffering by waiting like this.
I had way more hype a month ago. With later developments, while I don't put all of my eggs on the Erdrick basket (really think that if not him, they will go for Sephiroth, yes, the one character that has lost hype around here, or Sora), I think that character makes a ton of sense to be in the game. Really wishing that they could add more than one from that list. Sad that we see Capcom and Konami have 3 characters, while we're here praying for a second to even show up.
I may be biased, but I lived the SNES era, and I love Nintendo to this day. And alongside them, the one third-party company that I think has the largest number of "Nintendo-essence" series is S-E. Back in my time, S-E was almost like a second-party studio. Everything they did was nearly for Nintendo. FF exists with the Western impact it has today because of some help that Nintendo gave them as support back in the day as well. They made classic stories, with classic characters and villains. And while they did jump to the PSX bc of Nintendo messing up, it took some time before S-E lost that very thing that defined them. But by then, some major stories and characters were already established. And all of them are part of this list. From Sephiroth's position as their most impactful villain, to Sora's timeless appeal to generations. From DQ's characters that defined JRPGs to Crono and Geno's mark that was left to a good portion of the Nintendo fanbase back then due to their own games that defined the end of the SNES-era of classics.
I don't know why I decided to write so much (specially considering how I'm now just watching the show rather than giving my opinions), but this wait is killing me. Every single day I wake up, go to Nintendo Everything hoping for that groundbreaking article that Nintendo announced a ND, and I get disappointed. We've waited for a Direct for way too long, and considering PP's launch is coming very soon, you can bet that Smash will appear in it. So a trailer of a new character is not off the book.

On a side note, the fact that Nintendo and S-E held off the launch date for FFVII and IX fills me with hope for Sephiroth. That is a premise for a Direct showing that would make sense. It's either that moment or never. Unless they hold off the S-E character again, and they somehow announce the Remake is coming to the Switch at a later date, alongside a Seph reveal to Smash. These are the only two possibilities for such thing to happen.
And yes, I'm assuming that what we got as info is still circumstancial evidence and we shouldn't take it all for granted. The Brave code isn't final, the info we got from leakers could be wrong (I still find it extremely fishy that to this day Verge hasn't gone full Erdrick yet, even if he expressed that he is the one "he most heard").

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean just like the name of Brave in Japan I'm trying to see if Ovaltine's theory of Geno and Pinnochio's relation has any ground just to be safe cause I do want to believe that Brave could reference how Geno is inspired By Pinnochio and whatnot but before I do I want to see if I can translate the scentence she used from Japan to english. Basically does the word "Brave" from English translate into the word "Brave" in japan.
You could technically write Brave as ブレイブ (bureibu) which would be using the English pronunciation of brave and could technically be translated, but normally you use the courage kanji 勇 (Isamu) to refer to a brave.

I wouldn't recommend looking too much, as it seems that just like the stats. People are trying to fit their picks with them rather than trying to actually guess the character.
One of my previous posts included brave being shortened of ブレイブルー which is the Japanese name of Blazblue. And you could fit a small zoner from the cast.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Exactly. That's what I said.
The text for the data is all in Romanji.
No Katakana, no hiragana
Just like this

Smash data just use Romanji or Romanization, just like Sonic is Sonic and not Sonikku. But Packun is Packun instead of Pakkun.
So in the case of Buraivu for Valor form. It would just become Brave.
While Yuusha should be Yuusha no matters what, and not a translation.
It could make sense. I certainly think it's something nice you found that can be in favour of sora (or other characters related to the word)

Here's another thought though. Using the word 'yuusha' is not secret at all, and people would know right away after seeing the code. They might've went with the word brave just because it's related. Japanese people often adopt english words (using katakana to spell them), so they might've just gone with that out of simplicity, since yuusha does mean brave too. I mean they haven't been too complex with the other codenames.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
It could make sense. I certainly think it's something nice you found that can be in favour of sora (or other characters related to the word)

Here's another thought though. Using the word 'yuusha' is not secret at all, and people would know right away after seeing the code. They might've went with the word brave just because it's related. Japanese people often adopt english words (using katakana to spell them), so they might've just gone with that out of simplicity, since yuusha does mean brave too. I mean they haven't been too complex with the other codenames.
That is certainly something possible, and why I'm still believing that Erdrick is coming.
But it also made me think that, Sora, or perhaps a Bravely default character wouldn't be crazy either-
But it would also be the first time that a codename is used with translation instead of romanization in smash History.

In the end, I love all characters, just decided to die on my Sora Hill and will be happy with all characters.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
That is certainly something possible, and why I'm still believing that Erdrick is coming.
But it also made me think that, Sora, or perhaps a Bravely default character wouldn't be crazy either-
But it would also be the first time that a codename is used with translation instead of romanization in smash History.

In the end, I love all characters, just decided to die on my Sora Hill and will be happy with all characters.
What other codenames? It would be good to see them, unless you mean other fighter names..

D

Deleted member

Ffs, I can't wait any longer for the next Direct.
I want to stop suffering by waiting like this.
I had way more hype a month ago. With later developments, while I don't put all of my eggs on the Erdrick basket (really think that if not him, they will go for Sephiroth, yes, the one character that has lost hype around here, or Sora), I think that character makes a ton of sense to be in the game. Really wishing that they could add more than one from that list. Sad that we see Capcom and Konami have 3 characters, while we're here praying for a second to even show up.
I may be biased, but I lived the SNES era, and I love Nintendo to this day. And alongside them, the one third-party company that I think has the largest number of "Nintendo-essence" series is S-E. Back in my time, S-E was almost like a second-party studio. Everything they did was nearly for Nintendo. FF exists with the Western impact it has today because of some help that Nintendo gave them as support back in the day as well. They made classic stories, with classic characters and villains. And while they did jump to the PSX bc of Nintendo messing up, it took some time before S-E lost that very thing that defined them. But by then, some major stories and characters were already established. And all of them are part of this list. From Sephiroth's position as their most impactful villain, to Sora's timeless appeal to generations. From DQ's characters that defined JRPGs to Crono and Geno's mark that was left to a good portion of the Nintendo fanbase back then due to their own games that defined the end of the SNES-era of classics.
I don't know why I decided to write so much (specially considering how I'm now just watching the show rather than giving my opinions), but this wait is killing me. Every single day I wake up, go to Nintendo Everything hoping for that groundbreaking article that Nintendo announced a ND, and I get disappointed. We've waited for a Direct for way too long, and considering PP's launch is coming very soon, you can bet that Smash will appear in it. So a trailer of a new character is not off the book.

On a side note, the fact that Nintendo and S-E held off the launch date for FFVII and IX fills me with hope for Sephiroth. That is a premise for a Direct showing that would make sense. It's either that moment or never. Unless they hold off the S-E character again, and they somehow announce the Remake is coming to the Switch at a later date, alongside a Seph reveal to Smash. These are the only two possibilities for such thing to happen.
And yes, I'm assuming that what we got as info is still circumstancial evidence and we shouldn't take it all for granted. The Brave code isn't final, the info we got from leakers could be wrong (I still find it extremely fishy that to this day Verge hasn't gone full Erdrick yet, even if he expressed that he is the one "he most heard").
Lmao I thought you were someone different again

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
What other codenames? It would be good to see them, unless you mean other fighter names..
Well, I meant other fighter names, my apology, or even just "Jack" which is a reference to Jack Frost, and isn't spelled Jakku, and I wouldn't be surprised if in the end he become Joker instead of Jack.
Packun Flower which is how Smash call Piranha plant have a romanization of "Pakkun Plant".
Which is why I find it weird that they went from Yuusha to Brave, which seems like a translation more than a romanization.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Well, I meant other fighter names, my apology, or even just "Jack" which is a reference to Jack Frost, and isn't spelled Jakku, and I wouldn't be surprised if in the end he become Joker instead of Jack.
Packun Flower which is how Smash call Piranha plant have a romanization of "Pakkun Plant".
Which is why I find it weird that they went from Yuusha to Brave, which seems like a translation more than a romanization.
I don't find it weird at alll, it might just be the second codename in smash history :p
PPlant was already announced, so they didn't need to code it. Jack is the same in english translation, so we can't tell anything from that.

I do think it's a neat find, I just think it's pretty hard to know if it has meaning in this case.

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
Lmao I thought you were someone different again
Hahahahahahahaha
Thanks for making me laugh dude. XD

I changed my profile pic because I feel like my most wanted has low chances of succeeding, given how I think Sora took Sephiroth's spot for me (in terms of likelyhood) in case of such character being the second choice after Erdrick. So I might as well use this as a temporary profile while it's still not confirmed. Sad, bc I was expecting to use this as celebration like the Joker fans did. XD Ironic, isn't it? You may recall how confident I was long ago. Specially with that story of the two candidates that we heard in the Geno thread last month.
It could be bc of KHIII hype, me watching so many KH content in hype, and the timing for a potential character reveal. But as of now, that's how I feel. But I still don't think he has 0 chances (quite depressing to see this thread's poll, with Seph starting off as the number two most voted, and is now the second to last). I really think he still has a good shot. It's just that being a number 3 pick in my eyes makes his inclusion a million times more difficult by that fact alone.

And if I wasn't clear enough previously, it's not like I wouldn't be happy with another character. I love classic S-E, and all of the 7 (funny how even the number of candidates is uncanny) fit the bill.

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I'm playing DQ 11 now and loving it. I've really gotten into it unlike any other DQ game I've played. I think that's because this one actually has a story. 7 and 9 were mostly just wandering around doing random crap with little to no overarching story. But 11 is fantastic!

D

Deleted member

Hahahahahahahaha
Thanks for making me laugh dude. XD

I changed my profile pic because I feel like my most wanted has low chances of succeeding, given how I think Sora took Sephiroth's spot for me (in terms of likelyhood) in case of such character being the second choice after Erdrick. So I might as well use this as a temporary profile while it's still not confirmed. Sad, bc I was expecting to use this as celebration like the Joker fans did. XD
It could be bc of KHIII hype, me watching so many KH content in hype, and the timing for a potential character reveal. But as of now, that's how I feel. But I still don't think he has 0 chances (quite depressing to see this thread's poll, with Seph starting off as the number two most voted, and is now the second to last). I really think he still has a good shot. It's just that being a number 3 pick in my eyes makes his inclusion a million times more difficult by that fact alone.

And if I wasn't clear enough previously, it's not like I wouldn't be happy with another character. I love classic S-E, and all of the 7 fit the bill
Smash is really unpredictable. All characters have at least a chance. They can be unlikely or likely, but have a chance nonetheless.

Anyone who says a character will never happen has not learned their lesson with characters like Cloud, Ridley, and K Rool lol.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Seriously, after Joker getting in Smash, I believe anyone can. That's why I'm not afraid of supporting Sora and other characters that people label as impossible.

D

Deleted member

That's why I'm not afraid of supporting Sora and other characters that people label as impossible.
You shouldn't be afraid of supporting any characters regardless of the reveals like Joker or Cloud or Ridley. Especially Ridley.

Those people who judge you for supporting a character based on how likely or unlikely they are are ****s.

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
Smash is really unpredictable. All characters have at least a chance. They can be unlikely or likely, but have a chance nonetheless.

Anyone who says a character will never happen has not learned their lesson with characters like Cloud, Ridley, and K Rool lol.
Indeed. Ironically, Cloud was my most wanted newcomer once I heard Smash 64 would have a sequel (heck, SM64, OoT and FFVII were THE games that defined the later-half of the 1990s). Waiting for the character for nearly 15 years only for him to finally showing up was one of the best experiences as a gamer I ever had in my life (really, you should have seen me when I heard the opening song for FFVII before the logo appeared in that Smash trailer back in 2015). And I thought it was impossible before then with how things were going as the generations were passing by. With this, I wish everyone gets their character, but I see in the Geno community something I felt as well, and I hope you guys feel what I felt someday. And I'm 100% sure you will. This isn't the last Smash game, and I'm certain he will show up, given how important his fanbase became in terms of wording out their demands.
The thing this time, in my case, is that we have a list and things to pinpoint the possible character. We never had this before. Cloud showed up when nobody was saying that even a S-E character was a thing. And feeling that the character I want is not at the top 2 most likely is definitely something that leaves me insecure.
Btw, I hope some people here don't see us who want Seph as greedy. Sure, we have Cloud, but given how this game unites gaming history, with heroes AND villains, and given that we had so few stuff from FF already, his inclusion would be like a declaration of freedom for FF to be properly represented. Not only that, but the character earned it, from his impact in the industry as a whole combined with how interesting and well-written his character and his relationship to the hero and the plot are.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Indeed. Ironically, Cloud was my most wanted newcomer once I heard Smash 64 would have a sequel. Waiting for the character for nearly 15 years only for him to finally showing up was one of the best experiences as a gamer I ever had in my life (really, you should have seen me when I heard the opening song for FFVII before the logo appeared in that Smash trailer back in 2015). And I thought it was impossible before then with how things were going as the generations were passing by. With this, I wish everyone gets their character, but I see in the Geno community something I felt as well, and I hope you guys feel what I felt someday. And I'm 100% sure you will. This isn't the last Smash game, and I'm certain he will show up, given how important his fanbase became in terms of wording out their demands.
The thing this time, in my case, is that we have a list and things to pinpoint the possible character. We never had this before. Cloud showed up when nobody was saying that even a S-E character was a thing. And feeling that the character I want is not at the top 2 most likely is definitely something that leaves me insecure.
Btw, I hope some people here don't see us who want Seph as greedy. Sure, we have Cloud, but given how this game unites gaming history, with heroes AND villains, and given that we had so few stuff from FF already, his inclusion would be like a declaration of freedom for FF to be properly represented. Not only that, but the character earned it, from his impact in the industry as a whole combined with how interesting and well-written his character and his relationship to the hero and the plot are.
It just goes to show not to give up on a character making it into Smash. I am positive more characters will get their chance in this crossover, sooner or later.

Seeing people as greedy for wanting a character in is another thing that confuses the hell out of me

D

Deleted member

I wish we could get an Update from the leakers or a Reveal from Nintendo. At this point we've gone over pretty much everything about "Brave" and are just waiting for news of some sort.

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
It just goes to show not to give up on a character making it into Smash. I am positive more characters will get their chance in this crossover, sooner or later.

Seeing people as greedy for wanting a character in is another thing that confuses the hell out of me
what makes me curious is are they gonna upgrade assists like a lot of fans want are they gonna add more echos some are really easy to do like Captain Falcon (Black Shadow) and Bayonetta (Jeanne) I feel like they dropped the ball in some places heck they could've added Mrs. Pacman Impa for Shiek I feel if it got delayed we could have just a bit more that is if they thought of it how fans do

D

Deleted member

what makes me curious is are they gonna upgrade assists like a lot of fans want are they gonna add more echos some are really easy to do like Captain Falcon (Black Shadow) and Bayonetta (Jeanne) I feel like they dropped the ball in some places heck they could've added Mrs. Pacman Impa for Shiek I feel if it got delayed we could have just a bit more that is if they thought of it how fans do
They really should. I don't see assist upgrades in wave 1, but I could see them in a potential wave 2.

I would also really like the idea of an echo pass, or throwing in echo fighters as miscellaneous DLC, and making them cost less money than the challenger packs

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
They really should. I don't see assist upgrades in wave 1, but I could see them in a potential wave 2.

I would also really like the idea of an echo pass, or throwing in echo fighters as miscellaneous DLC, and making them cost less money than the challenger packs
they could add zack for cloud and we get FF7 and Crisis Core music which is a blessing

Top Bottom