i thought you would like it for positive reasons, *sigh*So I'll give this a try...
Series: Elder Scrolls Series
Effect: Giant Killer
Type: Balanced (For Spirit Battle)
Stage: Summit (Stage stays on the mountain without falling into the ocean.)
- The enemy is giant
- Reinforcements will appear after an enemy is KO'd
- Dangerously high winds are in effect
Items: Fire Flower/Superspicy Curry/Gust Bellows (LOW SPAWN)
Opponents: (Grey Alt) (Grey Alt)
(I have no clue for music TBH...)
Once Mario is KO'd Charizard comes in.
- Charles Martinet is the English voice of Paarthunax, hence why Mario is the Primary Puppet Fighter.
- Summit's Stage references the Throat of the World, where Paarthrunax is found. The condition to keep the stage in the Summit section is for atmosphere.
- Fire Flower/Superspicy Curry references the ability to use the Fire Breath Shout while Gust Bellows is for Unrelenting Force Shout
- Windy conditions refer to the Wind needed to be cleared to reach Paathrunax at the Throat of the World.
- The Effect Giant Killer is a reference to Dragonrend, which is meant for Dragons in Skyrim. Sure you don't learn it exclusively from him, but it's fitting and it IS a Legend rank skill.
Love this idea.
1. It's a Novice Spirit - a blow to the character and the game she's from.
2. It's Daisy that's the puppet Fighter - I HATE Daisy, so anything that allows me to beat her up more is fine by me.
Love this as well. Kinda wish there was some GTA in Smash somewhat, but I'll have to stick with Miis. (although I would've liked it had the Business Mii outfits didn't have the briefcase be the gun...)
Also, I think Wrecking Crew in Battlefield/Omega form would work as well for any GTA themed stage as it's generic enough. New Donk would have to be Nico's though.