• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Speed of thought Players 11/28

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to everyone that came and helped make this run smoothly. This was my first tournament so i am a little unorganized. but it still went well. we are definatly going to do this again. i hope everyone had fun.

Singles winners: there were 16 entrants
1 Zoso -80
2 Arc- 40
3 dudatsai- 16
4 kevin M

i forget doubles

Anyway i am planning to have another at the end of december to begining of january.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Results as I remember them.

1.Zoso
2. Arc
3. Sai
4. KevinM
5. Roman
5. Matt.Zeb
7. Irish Mafia

thats all I got though :\

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
weeeew go me
Great tourney, shoutouttiem:
1.Zoso- Good ****, way to come here and wreck everyone.
2. Arc- Doubles friendlies were 2gud. We should play more. Tourney match was fun, I should probably learn Jungle Japes before I counterpick it.
3. Sai- DU. DU. SAIIIIIII. Nice to see you again. We'll wreck dubs next time if WepX doesn't show.
4. KevinM- Nice to see you here. loljigglypuff
5. Roman- I'll beat you next time. Watch me.
5. Matt.Zeb- 1st match was close, but I *****ed out on the brinstar match. I'll get you sooner or later.
7. Irish Mafia- weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew dsmash

Proverbs: good job here, you're looking better and better. You tend to get pressured easily, try to work on maintaining open options at all times. Teams was great, we make a pretty good team. Be more assertive with the grabs!
Snorlax: Good ****. Work on that fox more. You did pretty **** good for your first tourney. Play with me and ryan more.
PsykoPlompton (Now Pimpfish?): great tourney. Can't wait for the next one. Try to roll less, and work on more basic sheik tricks. Reading the Boards might be helpful. Tourney match was mad fun.

Anyone else I played and I forgot: Sorry, this was a great tourney. Remind me and I'll give you a shoutout.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
it was like all of banana bread minus the most important one

was this in boston?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
It was in North Attleboro, Yedi. Sorry you couldn't be there!

Joe, I didn't know about it until like 11:30 the night before the tourney! I'll tell you about the next one.

Everybody who showed up: ****.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
BANGARANG!

1.Zoso: Too good, keep playing the way you are and maybe I'll finally stick to camping better. You ****. Spotdodging is sooo bad against you ><.
2. Arc: What are you doing in 2nd? GTFO
3. Sai: Good stuff getting 3rd, I wished I watched your set vs KevinM. I need to stop almost 3 stocking you then letting you bring it to 1 stock all the time @.@;
4. KevinM: WTF at jigglypuff, as usual I only played you about half a match but nice job beating Roman/Matt.
5. Roman: Get better vs Jigglypuff o leader of nana bread. Your supposed to lose to me. Good stuff in teams.
5. Matt.Zeb: I didn't have to play you mmmmmmmmm good cause I hate Falco. Good stuff in teams.
7. Irish Mafia: You should CP Jungle Japes and just land on the top platform and upsmash while I wait underneath you and lol all dai. I was so relieved when you horribly spaced that float at the end of our Dreamland match XD. It's either float on ground throw out moves or float where I can't shffl/upsmash you haha. But against me please float in upsmash range all dai.

Spife: good stuff in friendlies Definitely worried if your in my brackets @.@;

Proverbs: Not bad, you need to be more campy :D

Variola: drill less bro.

Everyone else: Good stuff.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
did sai play v mdz wat happened there

bc i beat sai like a month ago

and if he beat mdz then i can beat mdz so mdz you suck

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Sai played me.
We waited 7 and a half minutes before playing the first match (lol 30 second match)
and then in the second match I killed myself 3 times.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh jiggs is gay

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
what do you mean 30 second match? neither of you approached for 7.5 mins? what stage? lol oh dud

also it means tml >>>> koj > dudsai > mdz

come to rochester tournament next weekend both of you, or all of mass! i will be there winning w captain falcon *** this fox ****

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
No I mean like
for 7 and a half minutes we both just sat there doing nothing.
I started texting people mid match LOL

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
i will have the date of the next tourney by next wednesday(this is psykoplympton btw)

Who would be opposed to instead of SOTP taking a cut of the total, They had a 5 dollar door fee or something?

Also the improv shows there are so freakin funny.its only ten bucks.

also who can get recording devices at the next one, i dont know how to do it.

Also good crap for everyone who i played, the only one i can remember is irish mafia because i cant play vs peach. you made me give up falcon, lawlz.

Spife

Smash Master
uh 5 dollar venue isn't bad i guess, they wont make enough off of a 15% cut, and my gamebridge doesn't work as well :( but i can bring it anyway

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Venue fees are pretty common at tournies. I don't think anybody would mind.

Lol, Sai camps against everybody. It's his thing that he does.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Also, just want to point out that Speed of Thought is an oddly appropriate name for a venue for Melee tournies.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
dud is literally the campiest player ive ever seen haha its kind of awesome

its like a jigglypuff version of mathos but with ledgestalling and not lasers

old school playstyles comin back

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
That is such amazing levels of gay. I am impressed.

Mostly subscribing, but I need to play you peeps again. Grr.

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
Also, just want to point out that Speed of Thought is an oddly appropriate name for a venue for Melee tournies.
Actually in the improv shows they call it "SOTP mindgames." and SOTP mindgames champions. It is only appropriatte that tournements are held here.

and recording should happen if its not to difficult. i need to watch myself.

Banks

Smash Hero
**** this looks like it was worth it to drive to

spife told me it wasn't

*shakes fist at spife*

we'll go to the next one

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I feel so left out :(

You promised me two double jv-5 stocks
You aren't actually gay enough for me to do that. In a serious match I would feel really bad haha. If you try to make me approach, you will have your JV 5 Timeout :)

Roman lost to KevinM's puff then mine.

Top Bottom