• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spectator......is gone O_O

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I decided to try it again and its gone.......>_> The icon for it is missing and the menu looks as if it was never there. Theres a big empty space.......at least I can see more of the background *facepalm*

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You should know why its gone shouldn't you? ;)

Paybacks a ***** huh?

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥What did you do this time Exia 00.... or should I say... SAKURAI!!?!??!?!?!

*gets pitchforks and torches from under the compartment hidden under the bed*

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Wait 24hours and it should be back. It's just gone because you probably did something to your connection or you haven't gone on for a long time.

Spectator is not available until 24 hours after first connecting

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Wait 24hours and it should be back. It's just gone because you probably did something to your connection or you haven't gone on for a long time.

Spectator is not available until 24 hours after first connecting
But i've played for 697 hours O_O......sucks to be me T-T

Edit: I did reset my router to factory default =/ I'll wat and see T-T

@sasuke: I will even the score sasuke D:<

@peachy: Dont kill me please D:

•Col•

Smash Champion
You should have treated the Spectator mode better.... Maybe it wouldn't have left you then.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Well, I consider myself lucky that all the modes on my WFC were available from the start, including options.

Just wait 24hrs, I've read the some people lose it if they don't connect for a while, like Ref said.

It could have also gone because you never gave it any flowers. Bad friend.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Hes threatened by you and not me? >_>
♥Hmmmmm. maybe. ^__^

♥And I agree with you Colaya, but not with just Spectator, the whole game. ;)

Now, I may have to resort to violence. ;)

*♥conjures up a huge, pink machine gun out of no where.♥*

lcampoy8

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-8395-9035
This happened to me before It was gone for a couple of weeks then it suddenly came back, it probably missed me too much : )

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Please come back!!!!! I <3 you spectator T-T

stop showing me ****** n00bs with items and i might consider using you >_>

@sasuke: you are sasuke.....he sucks :p Im not threatened by a loser :p :p :p

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
....>_>
yet your scared to play me on Wifi.

rexinator

Smash Apprentice
This has been happening to me too so I did some research on it online and in the Brawl manual and found 3 ways to fix it: (note: none of these have been tested out by me yet so don't expect them to work)

1. Just wait and see what happens (I hate that one)

2. Go into your save data and erase your online data (might also work by saying "no")

3. (FROM THE MANUAL) It says on page 22 that "Spectator mode is a service that becomes available OCCASIONALLY and allows users to......" Which means that if it doesn't show up, your not getting on at the time that the mode is running.

If I had to guess, I would say option 2 would be your best and fastest bet. But if your not willing to risk anything, I'll test it out tomorrow and post my results.

rexinator

Smash Apprentice
O.K., so I'm narowing it down to two options:

1. Just wait (my best guess so far)

2. Delete all data (I haven't tried this yet so I would suggest putting your data on an SD card before deleting if you want to try this)

If my research is correct, both of those should work. But I would strongly encourage option 1 because you wouldn't be risking data and I'm sure Nintendo is on the case. Hang in there people.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Triple post much?
Read the rules.

rexinator

Smash Apprentice
Oops. I guess I got so caught up in posting my results that I forgot to check if anyone else posted yet... Sorry everybody.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Oops. I guess I got so caught up in posting my results that I forgot to check if anyone else posted yet... Sorry everybody.
Dont worry, you've helped me more than sauske did :p I never knew that you can delete wifi data o_o; Well i guess i might try it. I just need to re enter all 63 friend codes....again <_< I dont think i want spectator anymore. Thanks for helping me with my decision rexinator :)

rexinator

Smash Apprentice
Dont worry, you've helped me more than sauske did :p I never knew that you can delete wifi data o_o; Well i guess i might try it. I just need to re enter all 63 friend codes....again <_< I dont think i want spectator anymore. Thanks for helping me with my decision rexinator :)
Actually I said that you should save your data to an SD card and delete it. Then you could just put it back on your wii memory and you wouldn't have lost anything.:)

rexinator

Smash Apprentice
REALLY sorry about this double but I have news. I resently told my friend to go online and see if his Options and Spectator mode were on there on Saturday and he said they were missing. So this morning in Spanish class, he told me that THIS morning he got on and his options and Spectator mode CAME BACK!!!! So this means one of two things:

1. It's just something you have to wait and see what happens

2. you have to get on at a certain time in the morning to have it recovered

Again, sorry about the double but I just remembered that and HAD to share it.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I feel you dude, my fc list randomly vanishes from time to time, highly annoying. If I want to have an online brawl with one of my friends at that moment I'm pretty much sh*t out of luck till the next day.

rexinator

Smash Apprentice
More and more of my friends are getting theirs back like crazy, so it should come around to us any day now. Just hang in there people.;););)

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap. I....didn't see this coming. But, it doesn't suprise me too much. I mean this IS the guy who tried to balance this game and made just a little *cough* lopsided. But, is this really so bad. I never activally used the option anyway.

Top Bottom