• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
Toasty: I want non-stop Marth vs Young Link matches this Saturday! No excuses. No back downs. :3

Malco: You know what needs to happen. No homo

But yeah....Rematch, Money Match. Just my Young Link.

S~Man: I'll call you today with an answer on if you can come to my dad's house or not.

Uki: Next time we meet I got you for last weekend. Much thanks again.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
oh i didn't lose money cause of him and smash haha. don't get your hopes up toasty. =P

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
i saw malco yesterday =P. lost monies =[. bad day seeing malco. rofl.
Haha.
Do you still love me? :[

Ohshi Malco's been stepping it up like crazy man...every time I've seen him, mad improvements. Good ****.

We gotta do those MMs.
Thanks!
But just to clarify he didn't lose it to me, But I was there! I got some mashi time in before work! :]

rhan

Smash Hero
Sorry Mashi I get rushed/watched in 1st period. I didn't forget about you. It's on.

@Malco: ofcourse. But only one set.

On a side note, if S~Man can't come with me I'm trying bring G-O along. Maybe team money matches???

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol. i lost in teams. singles would have been different. i had a noooooooooooooooooooob melee partner haha. against oro/batman. was whack. rhan. wanna up our MM price? heh heh. =P

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
lol. i lost in teams. singles would have been different. i had a noooooooooooooooooooob melee partner haha. against oro/batman. was whack. rhan. wanna up our MM price? heh heh. =P
Yeah your partner was to cocky and had too much faith in just you winnign haha! Oh and Batman ran away again mashi! Got in a fight with parents.

. Malco, ofcourse. But only one set. On a side note, if S~Man can't come with me I'm trying bring G-O along. Maybe team money matches???
Yeah One set is fine with me!
I just wanna play! Ahhh I havent seen him in awhile!!
G-O :]

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
jeezes lol. that guy is always running out. me and you could have won =]. we'll see him again rofl. =P. this sat. everyone bring monies! =]

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Sorry Mashi I get rushed/watched in 1st period. I didn't forget about you. It's on. Malco, ofcourse. But only one set. On a side note, if S~Man can't come with me I'm trying bring G-O along. Maybe team money matches???
Me and Malco vs you two

?

rhan

Smash Hero
I'll go as high as......1.01! :D

jk I'll put up $3.

Yeah One set is fine with me!
I just wanna play! Ahhh I havent seen him in awhile!!
G-O :]
Yeah G-O kinda quit smash altogether. I'm trying to get him back into it.

Me and Malco vs you two?
We'll see. It all depends on if he's wanting to come or not. If he doesn't come, S~Man's probably gonna take his spot....Then if he doesn't come... ._.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha you said good players. some people are gonna be afraid to answer that. rofl. ****. am i good kadaj? =P

rhan

Smash Hero
:'(

Gah.......Horrible news....

My dad canceled on me. I just got the call like 5 minutes ago....That was my only ticket out of the house this weekend and to ODU...

Sorry for the dead promises....Don't get me wrong these matches will happen. Just not at this Smashfest...My apologizies. :(

Didn't Uki say something about him hosting more smashfest?

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
ew. i'd watch HSM3 but yeah girls but ummmmmm it's Saw...................=P

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Oh and uki is this smash fest thingy going down or not?
I want to know so i can ask off!!?!
I'll find out a bit closer to the date if it is or not.... Right now I'm planning for Nov 15th, it will probably start at around 4pm and go till the morning like last time... just depends on two things.... if the people I'm staying with are really going to Texas, and if I'm still living there at that point.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol. saw4 was the worst. haha. so it's okay you didn't miss much. =P. everyone else. see you tomorrow. =]

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
is there gonna be a lot of people? ha. will o-no be bringing his own setup for games or is he not going? o-no where you at? rofl.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
oh i already knew them. just confirming my memory =]. haha i just wanna know what NOT to use. get it? not going against MK haha.

Top Bottom