• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Or you could be really cool and have a different title devoid of post-count rewards...you get a nifty color too.

And then random fanboys go through and add every different-color-name-having-smasher on the boards on AIM thinking they're all mods or they're all in the back room...and they IM you a bunch of times with the most random DUMB **** and when you finally ask them [since they say they saw your AIM SN on the boards] if they know who you are on the boards, they say ".....honestly I have no clue."

True story.

toasty

Smash Hero
Round Robin Teams will be toooo good...though I think we should cut it off to the 6 of us:
toasty
Mashi
Kadaj
Famous
JWolf
SK

...just for time's sake and for the sake of efficiency [esp since we're trying to find out what teams work out the best...or at least have an indication of what works out]

toasty

Smash Hero
The following is important to toasty, so please, listen up =D

I haven't had a chance to check the whole thing out yet, but my brother and his documentary pals (who, with him, made the doc about chiptunes->using video game hardware as musical instruments) decided "hey...let's make a chiptunes album too!". So they each made a track with the Nintendo Gameboy as an instrument. I'll tell you which one my brother is after you listen to it =D

"The last half hour of daylight is the recommended listening time."

There is a video to accompany the short album [my brother shot most of the footage and edited it all together]

http://www.hemlockrecords.com/fadetofall/

There you go =D

Enjoy.

And thanks.

Top Bottom