• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
..lolwhoawhathow

lots of reactions to the posts on this page.

@Toasty: It has been moved to the 8th. Does this help you? 4 hours blows, and I can relate since I drove 3.5 hours by myself to Raleigh for Jubilee, and 3.5 hours back. It would mean much to NC if you guys could go though for realz.

ttocs

Smash Rookie
kadaj bring your wii on saturday dont forget or you're paying for my entry fee ok?

ok sounds good :)

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Rhan, where do you need me to pick you up at... I'll be heading there as soon as I get off.... then we are going to O-NO's for some smash till about 11 or so, you can stay at my place for no charge, checked with the people that I'm living with and they were cool with it..... so let me know asap where I'm picking you up.... I might be getting off early, thats why I really need to know.

rhan

Smash Hero
Rickneck Elementary.

205 Tyner Dr
Newport News, VA 23608

I have your number and I posted mine a few pages/posts back. If you get lost or confused then just call me.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I've got it.... I'll give ya a call when I'm almost there just so you know. I don't know if I'm leaving work early or not... if I do... should be out there so that we can get plenty of practice.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Rhan...hmm...it was only directed at Pitzer so I could hurt his feelings! Why would I wanna hurt your feelings? I <3 Rhan haha Jk Pitzer I don't wanna hurt your feelings.......I want to crush your soul.

Boose Boose Boose: gotcha buddy.

SoVa: no squanders this weekend! As Hova said: WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUUUSEEE!!!

Seriously though...NoVa took ALL TOP 4 SPOTS in singles last time! WTF! ;____; But that's in the past and not worth rehashing...but it's especially not worth reliving.

I hope more people come to this one than usual >_>

Is TBFN showing to this? Or just Whodat? I wanna see Strawberry Doom stains on my boots by the end of the night, sonnnnn

rhan

Smash Hero
Lol Toasty is so.....AWESOME!

I still wanna try the challenge. But only after Pitzer. :3

Edit: ALSO UKI!

I'm bringing a set up. It's a tiny TV (Approx. no bigger then the average computer screen). I hope it won't cause too much trouble. :(

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
yayuhzzz. much love toasty. now i can go back to sleep instead of walking out to change the date :p

hopefully my TA is wrong and we WILL have shuttles. just know for now that my scheduled appointment is at 3 so prolly will have to leave at 1:30 or 2. dunno how long itll take but ill tell you once i find out.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
TBFN should make it to this. I say should though...

Kadaj are you really teaming with plank?

Top Bottom