• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
hahahahah boose [btw, you were wondering how Kadaj got his username changed; PM an administrator, McFox, with a very good reason (like...oh...idunno..."I'm King BooseBooseBoose n!gga") and they may change it...might take a while. I know my Smash Dir. status took forever]

but yo we should go to El Tap after the tourney. I'm totally down =D That place really needs to be legendary. I can't understand why people wouldn't know about its glory. Or maybe they just want to keep it secret for themselves...hmmmm....

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
but...thats too much work yo T_T but ty's for answering (ignored caboose = sad caboose)

::is up for el tap::

edit:
http://hamptonroads.com/2008/10/bond-set-norfolks-hula-hoop-lady-granby-street

SOOOO freaking weird/bad
i recall seeing this person once last year while driving around with roommates and that was the last id heard of her til this morning on the radio when i heard this story. i had no idea she was that wellknown

toasty

Smash Hero
look man just click on that b!tchass Freakazoid at the top of the screen...scroll down an choose "Send New Message" on the left menu, type in "McFox" as the recipient. Type in "name change" for the subject.

And then just say "Caboose is my name. Royboy is not. Someone else assigned this username to my e-mail. Please change it. Thank you."

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Its cause of me. i would be on in every class. Im the only one in my school that would be on it.

rhan

Smash Hero
Shouldn't be a problem... I'll double check with the people I'm staying with....

Edit: And if you can be in Newport News for me to pick you up... that would be better, then won't have as much of a drive and we could probably get some practice at Kadaj's and maybe migrate to O-No's for a bit if people are over there....
Cool. Getting to Newport News isn't a problem. I have family/friends there.

I'll post tomorrow on where you may need to get me. And if I don't then call my cell. I get it back tomorrow. Also I'll chip in gas money if ya need it.

757-268-4585

JWolf said:
My school banned smashboards.

Its cause of me. i would be on in every class. Im the only one in my school that would be on it.
How come you just didn't delete the history?

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
school is dumb. you can always use proxy or whatever to get to whatever you need in school. they just shut out most of the people who don't know much about computers. it's easy to see boobies with just a little computer smarts. =] who gonna hit up o-no's tomorrow?

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
****it Kadaj, why weren't you home earlier and also not answering your phone... I told you yesterday I was coming out and when I got there, you didn't answer the door or your phone, so I left -.-

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
:) yes also this is starting to look like he nc-biweeklies thread with me and Dr.Peepee lol
Hey I resent that! My Mario avatar looks wayyy cooler than Famous'! Nah Famous, you're a beast for going Mario in Brawl though. Real talk man.

@Toasty: I mean, if the pot was sweet enough, would you do it? Maybe I can get Billbill to raise the participation fee or something. I'd really like to have you guys here.

rhan

Smash Hero
Do not insult my intelligence. Of course i did that.
My B. That usually works for the idiots around my school. I wasn't trying to insult you. Please don't take it the wrong way. I guess I should watch out for how I word my posts....:(

JWolf

Smash Cadet
My B. That usually works for the idiots around my school. I wasn't trying to insult you. Please don't take it the wrong way. I guess I should watch out for how I word my posts....:(
daggum. haha know one thing about me

i don't mean 90 % of the things i say.

Maybe even that.

toasty

Smash Hero
Dr. Peepee: naw it isn't that. It's just the timing: Trying to go to C3 in November so that's $45 for entry alone, plus at least $20 for gas and then food. And then my cousins/siblings and I are cooking [read: buying ingredients too] Thanksgiving dinner..........FOR 60 PEOPLE. And then I'm going to BLIPfest in New York a week later so that's all kinds of money right there :(

I've reconsidered: If people wanna have a Melee side event, that's up to them. But please: no Melee-to-Brawl Johns. Know what you're getting yourself into. SoVa: don't squander your chance to exact revenge against NoVa!

S-Man: daaaaammmnnzzz that was really really good! ****in Robot Chicken n ****.

Malco: OMFG............WOW.

toasty

Smash Hero
yeah it's about 4 hours [just checked] so that's not terribly far like I feared :) I just know I need to be tight on money. I spent a great deal of cash this summer [1 or 2 large purchases, but a lot of traveling and tournament-ing] and didn't save as much as I probably should have. Since I just had an accident, even though it wasn't my fault, my insurance WILL go up :( I really need to start saving up more cash regardless >_> Sorry BladderBroBaggins but I'll try my best to make it to NC sooner than later.

Top Bottom