• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

dobee

Smash Apprentice
CDot showed me that kirby ditto's are so ********....
OH and IM COMIN FOR THAT BLT TOASTY!!!! You better protect it with your life son! lol

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Lol on top of that I should play ice climbers.... soulless heathens lol. They try to feed off of the souls of electornics such as robots and kitchen appliances such as toasters... then again thats just what i heard. OH and Khalil im comin to that tourney.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
I mean ima need some designs yo. Like Toasty said his shirt is gonna be like ROB sidestepping with toast coming out of his head. And a magican for a toaster for his head.

For me, Dark lord G-man is a magician all in himself so im cool. Just come up with something yo.

I mean YOU don't have to make the design, just give me a idea... ill make the design.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Lol on top of that I should play ice climbers.... soulless heathens lol. They try to feed off of the souls of electornics such as robots and kitchen appliances such as toasters... then again thats just what i heard. OH and Khalil im comin to that tourney.
Man, I havent played ice climbers (brawl) in forever.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
you're too good for KF as far as Brawl is concerned anyway, but only because they don't play :) Yes yes, Malco..I know....you'll play. But anyway....

sorry I didn't get to play you Jeff :( I need that TL to keep me fresh with the prediction and with being careful! you can actually punish! we need to play mooorrrreeee

also.

MASHI

Stealing my Melee teammate?!!? meanie. ;_______________;

dobee

Smash Apprentice
I guess, I mean you get a free shirt. But donations of $5 are accepted seeing as how im using material that is used for ACTUAL jobs lol. ****s expensive.

Um, sorry Kadaj im only comfortable making a shirt for an alliance approved magician.

Lol, but I think i can, it's just that this stuff costs money, and i just can't be making shirts all willy nilly. But i'll see.
And that donation applies to you too. :)

But if do this right, I can have the shirts as early as tomorrow! But I need sizes n ish.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
The Magician's Alliance. Refer to page 396 for the pic. Refer to arrested development for the meaning.

Jeff.....

Smash Rookie
KK also im picking up Pit just for snake =/

O-No didn't let me play him at all....he just wanted to play my toon

I needed the practice though =]

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
toasty: ndn asked me rofl he asked me at last tourney at lockin.

Team Harold and Kumar FTW. =]

toasty

Smash Hero
you not having a ride is your only issue, no work-Johns.

Ether doesn't really claim work-Johns, he's just ****ING LAZY.

I don't know how long I'll be there tomorrow...some **** seems to be coming up, but I'll work that out today/tomorrow

also...there seems to be 1 birthday party booked there for a small time. this could be a space issue.

HSG says "we'll see." ugh.

TOURNEY IS STILL ON. NO WORRIES ABOUT THAT.

also, watch your language when the kids are there

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Meh, thats true... but still. I just wish I could finally settle on one character and get better with that character.... I still can't believe I'm planning to use TL and Diddy tomorrow >.<

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Reposting this so everyone can catch the info:

Ok here are the details on the tourney:

Date: July 19th (Saturday)

Time: 12 pm

Venue fee: Free

Entry fee: Free

Prize: $50 bucks in Games N' Trade store credit

Singles only, double elimination, REAL BRACKETS, tourney legal stages including counter-picks obviously. The owners gave me full jurisdiction over the rules so we can have the tourney the way we want. No items, 3 stock, 8 minute matches. Ya'll know how we normally do things, so thats how we will do it. Anything anyone wants done just let me know.

The tourney will be held at the Games N' Trade location on Little Creek Rd. in Norfolk (in the shopping center where Little Creek and Shore Drive intersect).

We are going to need setups, so whoever can bring one should try to if possible. It will be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you are going so I can get a roster down.

Also, since Im back in I need to get up with someone so I can get some practice in. lemme know something.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
OMG TOASTY YOU'RE A BLUE NAMER! Lol And the shirts are coming along... im working on them right now lol

toasty

Smash Hero
it doesn't work like that. sorry buddy. no pledging, only initiation....that is IF we adopt new members. which I doubt.

to all of SoVa: we're not turning this into any squirtle squad bull****. that was supposed to have 7 members or so and that's it. And then the **** just got out of control.

edit: goooood **** dobee!!! and yesss I am now officially a tourney director ^_^

I shall truly be Fashion Sense Robert. ^_^

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Lol Alliance approved magicians only. And 6000th post! W00t lol

but seriously this will not be a f*ckin nation of brawlers... it's a crew. People won't be joining all willy nilly.
I think this will be it because thats all of the spots we have in the pic. And thats alot of t-shirts.

Top Bottom