• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Cdot757

Smash Rookie
toasty we still didnt get any melee matches in

wish i could stay for singles but had to chill with the fam
mashi and ndn thx for the epic set, ****in sheik man

see yall all again in like 2 months

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
it was epic even though ndn though it was a free for all and kneeing me all day <3
shouties later =P

rhan

Smash Hero
Good ****e everyone! I loved every Melee match!

Mashi: I'm going to start training to actually give you some enjoyment in our matches. Young Link will become top tier! (Hopefully)

CStick: Good stuff in our set. My Samus was the only thing that did well though. When this new and improved Young Link comes to town...be afraid.

Cdot: Wow....That's pretty much it...Good matches! Playing you was epic.

Toasty: .......................................................Ness has no soul............................................(July 12th 2008, Young Link loses virginity)

rhan

Smash Hero
Oh...<.<

Well I feel stupid....Well...Cdot. He still kicked my ***.....Still good styte. I'm going to change it now....(Thanks S-Man for false information) <.<

D0N

Smash Ace
Im dissapointed in my tourney singles yesterday, i coulda done better, but I still had fun. I just watched the ninja link marathon (CRAZY chimp...) and i think ill make that my diddy training video to learn diddy that way i can play both apes ^_^.

toasty: good hosting and working around the computer program crash. Didnt play you this time but there will be a next time. Thanks for the matches on my wii, the bomb KO was too funny and the lucus ditto ending was the most creative kill ive seen so far lol.

uki: Nice teaming with ya.

slash: I like how good you are at laser locking and your chain grab mixups. Your falco is always a fun fight.

whodat: I really dont know how to fight your olimar. He just dances and points everywhere and i cant tell what hes doing yet.

dobee: Fun friendlies against ganon and kirby. The kirby hammer combo is fun to watch

And to everyone else i played and didnt play, good stuff yesterday. I dont know who won yet or id comment on that too.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
I would like to say good **** guys.... that was a fun tourney. Here are my shoutouts:

Whodat: Great counterpick to win that set against me. Olimar + Luigi's Mansion = rapesauce.

D0N: Thanks for the ride and for teaming with me. Next time, Planet of the Apes will do alot better. I made a bad counterpick against DragonC and Whodat.

Toasty: Thanks for finally getting in that Lucas ditto MM... wish I hadn't accidently squandered that first match cuz I think I could have had it. Also, I loved that stage spike you did to JWolf using his own bomb, that was some crazy ****.

Anyone I played: I'm still happy that I did better than last time, but next time... I will hopefully have Diddy and Lucas down a bit more. Those two are so fun to play. As for Melee, I'm happy I entered singles. Placed pretty high in my opinion, especially for not having picked up the controller to play Melee since the end of 07. I need to pick it up more and get my game back, so I can come get some ***.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
MA: good job we did well in every event. =P
Toasty: good **** in some brawl doubles. congrats on win. good set in singles haha. my snake <3. i almost ran a full 8 mins on melee. =P
SLash: haha iono how you did but fix your controller. good set in our doubles. =]
Dobee: good **** for beating slash(but not with ganon, sadness, lol) haha. good set in our doubles. =]
Khalil: sorry for having too much skill with D3. throwing 8 gordos in one match is pretty pro-like. =[
Jwolf: good **** in our teams. we'll always ban that mansion haha. </3 you killing me. it's k. 2nd place. also good **** in brawl singles another 2nd place. =P
O-no/Caboose/Grim/BlackG: wish you guys made it haha. you get auto shoutout. =P
NDN: we're too good in teams. =P. 2nd place. too crazy with them knees lol dangerous. who stomps their own partner and then kneeeees?????? =[[[[[[[[ haha you have the best lucas in the world no lie it's just you couldn't break out of my marth grab for some reasonnnnnnnnn???? wtf i must have more skills then i thought. =]
Kitsune: haha you're still kwazy in teams lol falco still ******. you only went after NDN haha that's how you got your kills. grr. good stuff though haha wanted you to stay for singles. next time =P
Cdot: dang man wish you could have stayed for singles. congrats for winning melee teams. lol. you're still **** =P
C-stick: sighhhhh. sorry for having gay brackets. =[[ i know how it is too man. i noticed earlier but i just played it out. next time you should run things for melee. good **** in our sets singles and doubles. =]
Malco: just cause you live for shoutouts. =]
Batman: lol good **** in whatever you did but i heard you had some epicness that i missed. =P
Oro?: good **** for getting 3rd in melee singles. haha we have to play eachother at EVERY TOURNEY IN LOSER'S random bracket my ***. j/k <3 =P
Jared: haha sheik?!!! what happened to that samus? rofl. good **** anyways. =P
J&F: you guys look alike now lol. you guys couldn't trick me. nice try though. =P
Whodat: good **** in our set haha. man that counterpick was nuts. didn't know what to do in that mansion. your grab game is too good. =P
Dcharlz: your ROB was reading me too well lol so i had to run from you and chase whodat haha i let my partner play with you. =P
Kadaj: good **** in winning singles and doubles brawl. i did the kadaj combo haha how did you like my games against NDN? haha i saw you. my D3 has skill with gordos and chaingrabs i know. =P
S-man: good **** for winning melee singles. next time i'll join melee just for you. =]
Rhan: haha stick to that young link mannnnn i didn't wanna play no samus. haha =P
Ptzr: weird roy but good **** haha iono what to do against them. next time. =P
IV: your fox has gotten better haha. when it was down to it you were doing the same things. need to switch it up. watch the vid how i followed up on you. good **** though big big improvement since the last time i saw you. =P

I think that's all my shouties. everyone else. you're dumb for not playing me. haha j/k. if you want shouties just play me =P. good **** for everyone showing up. i wanna play melee now. C-STICK garage tourney?!!!!!!!!!!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Sorry for the Melee brackets...I guess I asked the wrong people to look at the brackets to make sure they were okay...I also don't know much about the skills of anyone outside of SS in Melee :( I'm actually pretty new to making sure brackets end up being ****, I was more focused on people having to play their friends early >_> It'll be better next time. And maybe Jwolf and I won't play Brawl first round :(:(:( I need to come over after work some time since you're not too far from where I work.

I'm too lazy for real shoutouts...I'm just glad I can still do the YYG ^_^

whodat

Smash Apprentice
First of all I want to say good games to everyone I played and even to those I didn't. Glad to see that everyone got to make it out and had a good time.

Toasty- nice job on fixing the brackets after it crashed. I will seriously give you more tips on fighting olimar that doesn't include picking Marth.

Jwolf- **** marth

Kadaj- **** marth lol

Don- Playing your DK is mad fun

Uki- fun matches. The mansion is just a strange stage to fight on

Doobe- I hate kirby seriously. That match was way too close

7- Thanks for letting me take a break in between our match. I really needed to get my head together and it's messed up about the not grabbing the edge thing.

For anyone else I missed I'm sorry I may make more shout outs later.

OK I'm sorry I have to do this but I am going to have to John for a lil bit please don't be mad at me, but I just have to make something clear.

TOASTY'S BRAWL STAGE LIST:

Neutrals:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island (DS)
Smashville

Counterpicks:
-Lylat Cruise
-Halberd
-Frigate Orpheon
-Pokestadium 1
-Brinstar
-Delfino Plaza
-Castle Seige
-Rainbow Cruise
-Jungle Japes
-Luigi's Mansion
-Pictochat (we will take a vote at the beginning of the tournament from all attendants to determine if this stage will be legal for the tourney. NO debate, just voting.)

Now as you can see this is Toasty's tournament stage list. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see Norfair anywhere on there. Now I'm not complaing that it isn't on there because I personally hate that stage. It's actually the opposite that I'm complaing about. A couple of my crew mates and myself were actually counter picked to that stage during tournament. Now I knew that from this list that stage was not legal, but I decided not to say anything because of the fact that I did kinda cause drama about banned stages a couple tournaments ago. Seriously people please read the tourney rules before going to a tournament. I'd rather not have to see my crew mates lose because of random stage hazards and then have to john about it after the tourney.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Good tourney Toasty, and way to be super guy with fixing the brackets. Let me know what program that was you were using for the brackets so I can use it for my tourney next Saturday.

Kadaj: Good **** on winning singles and doubles. We seriously NEED to play at least once in our lives.

Whodat: Good matches for real man. My favorite was the Diddy vs Samus. Those nanerz are crazy. Last match was unfortunate for me, but Olimar still ***** so good ****.

Don: Beast DK. Gotta get some more matches with you in the future.

Jwolf: Good **** on making it into finals.

Dobee: Ganon is the fuking Dark Laawd and everyone knows it so good ****. Also, that kirby is looking like teh sex, so keep it up.

Hey everyone, my tourney is NEXT SATURDAY the 19th. All who don't have to work should definitely show up. All who do have to work should get their shift covered and show up anyway. For real though, it starts at 12 pm, and Im trying to get a good turnout. Im gonna need some people to bring setups (not full setups for the tourney matches just the wii's) and maybe two extra TV's for people who want to play freindlies. Post if you can come out. Its at Games N' Trade on little creek and shore drive in Norfolk. Just a reminder.

toasty

Smash Hero
OMFG at the end of the night actually I almost **** myself when I realized I told someone it was legal :( :( :(

I squandered all over the place last night. Stress outside of smash has been getting to me a lot in the last week...I even left my laptop charger at the venue last night >_> I got taken to Norfair too and I didn't think about the fact that I left it off the stage list.

********** ****** ********** * ****** *****, ****.

I'll go so far as to reimburse anyone since it was my **** up in saying it was legal [truth be told I was in the middle of a match and someone in the background was like "toasty is $%#$@ legal???" and I quickly just said yes :(]

I seriously will reimburse anyone, though.

For people who haven't hosted at a venue that isn't their house or a place of business where they work, you have to understand that even running a tournament, esp when you don't have everything as perfectly planned as you'd like, can be pretty taxing for the host. It's worse when he's in all 4 of the tournaments the whole day....

What I'm trying to say is: if something seems odd and/or you have a complaint, like the host saying a stage is legal when you don't recall it being on the legal list, say something. Everyone can have a mental slip. I'm sorry that I cost people tourney losses, myself included. But I can't do everything alone...

that said..........thanks to everyone who DID help. And wooooowww thank you so much everyone who brought TVs. I was about to lose my mind when I thought we only had 4 setups for 2 simultaneously run tournaments :(

Next time, I'll do EVERYTHING that I did at Gusto's:
-ensure the presence of setups via lists made way before the tourney
-more detailed registration slips to make bracket making easier/quicker
-have printed rules/stage sheets for EACH setup

I just didn't have the time to do all of that for this tournament.

Look out for August 9th, SoVa. It's going to be BIG.
Brawl/Melee singles only. High entry fee and high venue fee (both are TBDetermined)
Coke is going to give prizes, Monster is giving free drinks, radio promotion too!!!

I will double check on the date, but I'm in talks with Hi Score...

D0N

Smash Ace
If Bum happens to read this (lol) feel free to answer those questions anytime... My court evidence :laugh:... :mad:

BUM163 said:
D0N said:
BUM163 said:
D0N said:
BUM163 said:
D0N said:
Hello,

You probobly don't know who I am, but one of the newer DK players from Southern VA (currently in Australia for awhile). I have recently started an interview on the brawl DK boards and would be honored if you would give some of the guys and myself some of your time for an interview. It has been working out quite nicely and mods are watching the thread, so the chances of BS happening is slim.

While you haven't been as active lately and are just coming back out, I still think you would be a great person to interview seeing as you have become somewhat of a DK legend of sorts. From the place I was born no less :chuckle: (hoping to come see you someday). I'm sure many others feel the same and would love to ask about your opinions on the game, smash career, and a few personal questions. Not everything has to be answered of course.

All that would have to happen is 1 of 2 things; Either you answer questions as the are asked in this thread HERE or I pm you a list of questions in about a week. You don't even have to really visit the boards unless you want to. The interview won't start until about 1 week from now, but if you are willing to spare us some time, please let me know.

If you would rather not be interviewed, it is completely understood and im not gonna bother you about it.

D0N

i would be honored and yes i'm offically back into the smash scene although other players know more than me now such as cable and will.... but i will be back in tip top shape soon enough. you can ask me any question and my aol sn is oni163.
Sounds good! I don't doubt you'll make your comeback. I'll be in touch.

just let me know when you want to do the interview and you have my aol name.
Im limited to school computers so ill most likely pm you, but just incase my aim is ttrapp146

Aol screen name is oni163.
Proof PM was sent/date...

After PM was sent...

D0N said:
Alright, here is a list of questions from the brawl DK players for you to answer. You don't have to answer them all, but please try to answer as many as possible. You don't have to go into great detail, though that is always appreciated. Thanks one last time for agreeing to work with me on this :). It's always nice to see some of the big names taking time to help other players. Just pm me with a list of answers when you get a chance to answer them.

All questions are brawl related unless it specifically says melee.

1) Why'd you choose DK over the others when you first started your Smash career?

2) Have you mained anyone else besides DK at one point? If so, who?

3) What are you 3 most hated or your 3 toughest match-ups?

4) What are your 3 favorite moves with DK?

5) If you could change one move or change one thing about DK, what would it be and why?

6) How does it feel to be back playing brawl? Also, why do you think you're not playing as well as you were before?

7) Why'd you stop in the first place? Why have you been so inactive?

8) What do you think of the NJ/NY DKs? Rankings?

9) Who do you like better, Melee or Brawl DK?

10) Do you normally read the DK boards?

11) What do you think more DKs need to do?

12) What do you think of the TL matchup? Any advice on it?

13) Some cynics have things to say, like "DK isn't tournament viable". In your view, what is DK's tournament viability?

14) Where is DK's Metagame at? What do you see as untapped potential right now (moves, tech, etc)?

15) How do you deal with MetaKnights? Do you have any suggestions on what to do? Can you say which of DK´s moves beat mk´s?

16) What is DK's greatest strength and weakness?

17) What mistakes do you see (or make) that hurt DK players the most?

18) How do you deal with Dededes?

19) what was it like getting 4th at an MLG and proving that DK was mid tier and not bottom tier material?

20) pound 4?

21) Do you still melee every once in a while or are you all brawl now?

22) Why don't you travel as far or as often as other bigger name players? (applies for both Brawl & Melee)

Note: for this question (22), I remember there was a thread you made about it. I don't mind just making a link to that thread, just give me the word.

23) Do you feel that the reduced level of travel hurts your placing in tournaments and/or growth as a player?

24) Do you believe King Dedede's standing infinite should be banned in the official SBR ruleset? (excluding as much DK bias as possible) What makes you feel that it definitely should or should not be?

25) Do you think DK is underrated in Brawl? (He has fallen in the past two tier lists, but plenty of DK players still place well using him)

26) How did your smash career start?

27) Can you remember your first tourney ever? How did it go?

28) You seem to love training with people and helping them improve. Any inspirational words for the DK's out there?

29) How do you practice?

30) What are some highlights of your smash career?
Proof of sending...

Followup Proof

I think that should explain my thought process/organization/what happened from my prospective. I did not aim him, I had it from about a year before this but I never really used it again until a year after this because AUS made things complicated. Feel free to ask me whatever. Just trying to show I wasn't lying when he said he would do an interview.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
OMFG at the end of the night actually I almost **** myself when I realized I told someone it was legal :( :( :(

I squandered all over the place last night. Stress outside of smash has been getting to me a lot in the last week...I even left my laptop charger at the venue last night >_> I got taken to Norfair too and I didn't think about the fact that I left it off the stage list.

********** ****** ********** * ****** *****, ****.

I'll go so far as to reimburse anyone since it was my **** up in saying it was legal [truth be told I was in the middle of a match and someone in the background was like "toasty is $%#$@ legal???" and I quickly just said yes :(]

I seriously will reimburse anyone, though.

For people who haven't hosted at a venue that isn't their house or a place of business where they work, you have to understand that even running a tournament, esp when you don't have everything as perfectly planned as you'd like, can be pretty taxing for the host. It's worse when he's in all 4 of the tournaments the whole day....

What I'm trying to say is: if something seems odd and/or you have a complaint, like the host saying a stage is legal when you don't recall it being on the legal list, say something. Everyone can have a mental slip. I'm sorry that I cost people tourney losses, myself included. But I can't do everything alone...

that said..........thanks to everyone who DID help. And wooooowww thank you so much everyone who brought TVs. I was about to lose my mind when I thought we only had 4 setups for 2 simultaneously run tournaments :(

Next time, I'll do EVERYTHING that I did at Gusto's:
-ensure the presence of setups via lists made way before the tourney
-more detailed registration slips to make bracket making easier/quicker
-have printed rules/stage sheets for EACH setup

I just didn't have the time to do all of that for this tournament.

Look out for August 9th, SoVa. It's going to be BIG.
Brawl/Melee singles only. High entry fee and high venue fee (both are TBDetermined)
Coke is going to give prizes, Monster is giving free drinks, radio promotion too!!!

I will double check on the date, but I'm in talks with Hi Score...
Toasty you r godly for expanding the scene in SoVa like this. gj

Malco: Good improvements from last time. you were much harder to read. The Greens are just too good.

NDN: Very nice match with u in the loser's bracket. We should play more so I can learn from u.

C-Stick: I can now tell that you had been playing with Tope. GG's

Oro?: You're very good...

J&F (taken from Mashi): In no time you two will be very good space animals. it was fun shine spiking u, tho :)

Team S.T.A.R.S.: Good **** . Much props to PTZR (u know what I mean). Rob, ur Samus is getting very good. Rhan, ur YL was defininitely (spelling?) a challenge. S-Man, stop taking all of the moneyz, plz; seriously, enough with that ****. IV, u need to learn how to warm-up in a shorter period of time. What did it take u, like, 2 hours to work up a steadily almost decent falco? not to mention ur fox? geez...

I am allowed to talk to myself, tyvm!

toasty

Smash Hero
oh right..the winners [the brackets got destroyed for teams so I'll just post the top three from everything]

Melee:

=Teams=
1. SuperPandawtfistherestofit? - CDot and KistuneKing
2. Chocomaro (sp?) - MaSHi and ndn
3. Toast on a Stick - toasty and CStick

=Singles=
1. S-man
2. MaSHi
3. Oro?

Brawl:

=Teams=
1. WALL-E and the Samurai - toasty and Kadaj
2. JMash - Jwolf and MaSHi
3. ...wait...who got 3rd? Whodat/DragonCharlz?

=Singles=
1. Kadaj
2. JWolf
3. Whodat

We will be paying out to 3rd place when people pay higher entry fees. Like the next one!!

ALSO everyone should go to Gum's tournament next saturday!!!!

It is, after all, and Alliance approved event. ^_^

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Wish someone had called me and told me there was a tourney, woulda def. been there.

Oh well, back in NoVA now ^_^;

The Hanged Man

Smash Rookie
Yeah . . . I was the "someone" who asked if Norfair was legal. Although I couldn't help but feel cheated at the time, there really isn't anything that can be done about it now. I'm used to dealing with stress. Speaking of which, Toasty, I understand if you were going through some s*** and made a few mistakes.

Either than that, good games everyone. I'd like to think I'm getting better.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Cool Don, bring anyone you want. It is a free tourney after all. BTW justas a reminder, the prize is $50 in store credit. Thats not too bad for a free tourney. Anyone else who wants to go, just post so I an get a list going.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
GG's to every1 I played

Toasty: nice matches great teamwork and that one match I swear I thought u said take my life sorry u died right after I took it lol

Also me and Jwulf played at NORFAIR! I didn't know you had it banned but I won so it wasn't that bad I guess. Btw is brinstar on that list?

Whodat and DragonCharlz: gg's and thanks for giving me a ride up to the tourny
Lol tre I'm sorry that I main Marth

Jwulf: apparently no one cared about the grandfinals until the last match lol we always have good matches tho

Ether: WHERE THE H3LL R U???

Mashi: lol D3son! I enjoyed u doing the kadaj combo on NDN even that was probably one of the only times he's ever played the game lol good **** on throwing 8 gordos in that one match against khalil it was priceless. Lol sorry about our marth ditto (3-0) :(

7: we still haven't played brawl together :(
I should be able to go just pm me the address and I'll be there

Slash: we had some nice matches I was trying to figure out some different approaches but ithey weren't turning out so good lol no johns
Sorry about your controller tho man

Dobee: good **** on beating dragoncharlz with ganon lol that reverse warlock punch would have been one of the greatest ganon setups of all time lol keep it up with kirby as well

Kitsune: good to see you again its been awhile

O-no: your absence caused a lot of matches to be very quiet

Sen: I don't remember if we got to play or not but we should have played more

To anyone I may have forgotten I enjoyed playing and or watching you play in brawl and for some matches melee

Also RIKU are you going to chu's final bi-weekly?

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
ATTN: Did anyone find a black controller or a $50 bill? My friend lost both (or had them stolen). It would be awesome if you returned either. I completely understand if you picked up a $50 (who wouldn't?) and if you picked up a controller that was lying around.

ALSO: I let you guys borrow my copy of Melee on the Wii/Cube on the rightmost TV in the Melee/Retro room. PLEASE let me know whose this is. If I don't get this back I am going to be SO pissed. I forgot to grab it before I left. I will find out who you are, so don't think about keeping it. :)

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Toasty, I will say one thing about that Norfair thing... I remembered the last tourney you hosted on your own (Gustos), Norfair was legal then. I think alot of people just memorized that list and went with it. I know I did, and I feel bad because I did counterpick Norfair against Whodat.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
For anyone who does not know the location of the tourney coming up on the 19th (next Saturday), It is:

3841-I East. Little Creek Rd.
Norfolk, Va 23518

That is all.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Good Spit to everyone that came yesterday

Toasty- Gayness playing you the first round...Not complaining about the brackets though It was still fun and good spit on hosting a great tourny <3

Mashi- Teams in brawl too good.....well i need more practice with you i hit you wayyyy too much.....still second place though, we did good =] Also, good job on getting 2nd in THREE out of FOUR tournys... but maybe you step it up and get first in one ;]

Malco- Melee teams <3 we should practice more in melee together. You told me you need fox practice and i happen to play.....FOX haha.. And we beat mashi and NDN in a Match....=]

Oro?- Good job on getting 3rd in melee. Shows how much you've matured as a smash player since way back when. And you always do have to play mashi in tournys we go to =[

Kadaj- Yeah people didn't care about our matches, and all the epicness that was packed inside of them. Like I told you before I'm so glad you changed from Snake to Marth, or just stopped playing snake whichever it is..... Marth takes more skill then snake so =]

7- Good **** in the tourny....I didnt get to play you at all though....If i happen to go to that tourny next weekend we need to play!

Serpent- Again we had no 1v1 Matches but running random teams was very fun. Sonics too good, specially teamed up with a link ;]

Slash- I'm waiting on that combo video man, the opening was so epic, then it just cut off. =[ Nice set in teams too, really close matches =]

Dobee- It's KIRBY! Your kirby is good, i had no chance to see any of your matches, but for results and the little i saw it's good. Keep working at it and soon your kirby will be deadly. Almost as deadly as your Ganon.

Kitsune- Your too good. I didn't get to play you at all, and i want to play you the next time i see you!

NDN- Your too good. No one can get away from your knees, not even your teammates haha

Justin And Frank- You two have progressed so much since the beginning of the summer, you both still have much to learn, and I will show you some more thingss =]

Whodat?- <3 Marth

And i learned something yesterday. No Matter What. Ban Luigi's Mansion. That stage is so bad, its worse than big blue. </3 Luigi's Mansion.

Good Games to everyone else i played. Toon Link FTW! Or at least second place -_-

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol i feel like just playing D3 now just cause he's faster than snake and more capable of doing everything. melee just too fun to give up. kadaj our marth mirror was funnies haha i did not care about my life i just wanted to spike you but i failed every time =[[[[ your marth is funnies it keeps dashdancing and tripping =P

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
oh right..the winners [the brackets got destroyed for teams so I'll just post the top three from everything]

Melee:

=Teams=
1. SuperPandawtfistherestofit? - CDot and KistuneKing
2. Chocomaro (sp?) - MaSHi and ndn
3. Toast on a Stick - toasty and CStick
SupaPandaFunTime!

had a lot of fun. nice playing the game the game and you all. man everyone is so good now >.<

Oro?

Smash Rookie
Yesterday was fun
I always play mashi in losers bracket haha
tired of it =/
still bummed out about 3rd not getting money
i had fun tho. =p

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Regarding the whole Norfair situation, it was legal before, and i believed its always been legal. All the fire that kills you can easy just be shielded, as Toasty did when i picked it against him. When The lava came, he just held R and was fine.

Norfair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luigi's mansion

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
MA Shouties: We rule GGz

NonMA Shouties: If you won ggz if you lost sad face.

I'm tired...

In other news everyone should pick up a low teir so we can do low tier tourney's <3 Link. </3 Link vs anyone but Low tiers...

I'll do a MM with ya Tope

dobee

Smash Apprentice
I will so **** a low tier tourney... you cant not mess with the f***in dark lord yo.

But shouties:
MA: MA THE MEATLOAF! We will be taken seriously yo. We are so ****.
Toasty: Good shiz on hosting and uh our matches? Too close... once i learn how to not squander when my opponents on my last stock, im comin for dat a$$ lol

Whodat: Olimar+luigi's+ me not playing marth=****. lol but fo real good shiz but my kirby's pikmin are better than yours lol. Maybe next tourney ill just olimar ditto you to try and beat you lol.

Kadaj: Good stuff on winning singles and doubles... but sorry i dont put men who wear tiara's on shirts son... check the MA handbook yo lol. But i'll make the shirt as soon as i can.

7: Yo learn a secondary lol. Have slash teach you falco or something. But your samus is still too good.

Mashi: You're too good yo. You're too patient for me lol. And in teams, snake was too clutch yo. Good ****

Jwolf: This man does not play in tourneys for like 2 months and still gets second! Good ****

Slash: Kirby, Metaknight, halberd, epicness. But good guys always win lol.

Everyone else i played?: GG

Oh riku i'm not going to chu's biweekly anymore... family stuff yo. Give my seat to someone else. Slash go down there and **** for MA! and i guess you too kadaj if you're in lol.

And tope i'll mm too.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Sorry for double, but my opinion on the stages is:

Neutral:
Battlefield
FD
Yoshi's
Smashville

CP's:
Lylat
JAPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Halberd
Poke 1
Frigate Orpheon
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Delfino*
Castle seige*

*Tourney rules on AllisBrawl states that these stages Cannot be CP'd by a DDD, unless other player agrees

Honestly I wouldnt mind Yoshi's being a CP =P I mean half the people I've played with usually ban it anyway. The edges just make a lot of good things go bad.

And Dobee MM Kirby vs Meta all Halberd!

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Man having stages that can only be counter picked unless the other person agrees is total bs. I mean seriously it's a counter pick for a reason. Most likely the person that you're using is going to be better on that stage or else you wouldn't pick it.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
But if your character can just chain grab off the stage for an instant death it should be banned.

Why ban something for one character instead of having to agree on it?

rhan

Smash Hero
In Melee you had your freedom to counterpick, no matter what the character! :p

Shaeman111 said:
ive become very ill...
Oh dayum.....Sry to hear that. Get well soon man! :(

Top Bottom