• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Its alright toasty... I'll try to find another crew if needed...

Edit:

Just because Slash missed out and I want him to be able to edit and fix the post... 6000th +1 woot

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Ok sweet. I got some errands to run, then I'll hit you up. Thought you werent getting off till 5 or something.

Also, Is anyone interested in this tourney I'm running on the 19th? If so, who can bring a setup?

dobee

Smash Apprentice
LMAO i am now the official custom shirt provider for the MD/VA area lol but i'll pm him about it. Oh and Kahlil im coming and bringing a setup.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Is There anything smash going down today?

Im trying to play some brawl before the tourny tomorrow.

rhan

Smash Hero
Malco!!! said:
I asked if any recording went down on that sunday? I never looked over my shoulder to see if you were.
There was on the Tv with the VCR for sure. That tape though is out off my possession. :' (

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol magician's alliance is cool

Slash - Falco
Toasty - ROB
Dobee - Ganon
O-no - Lucario(I believe)
7 - Samus
Jwolf - Toon Link
Mashi - Snake
Black G - Metaknight
Caboose - Wario
Grim - Fox(I believe)

we all play different. this is cool hahaha.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
secondaries:
Slash - Metaknight
toasty - G&W (???)
Dobee - Captain Falcon
O-NO Zelda/Sheik
7 - ZSS(?)
JWolf - Pit
Mashi - Marth/DDD?
BlackG - Metakni---I mean, Lucario
Caboose - Ike
Grim - o_0

I like this crew.

EDIT: yayuhhz blue name...I think there are cool things I can do too...not sure yet...

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Yo Kadaj, IDK if u saw but 'm planning to drive up to Chu's final Bi-Weekly. So far I have Dobee and maybe Mashi riding along with me. Jus let me kno if u need a ride. As far as housing, I'm still looking into it.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Ok so after further investigation today, I found out these facts about the tourney venue at Games N' Trade on the 19th:

-The store has 6 non-HD tv's of decent size provided for the tourney
-We will need to bring prolly 6 setups. The guys there don't have six wii's, but I figure that shouldn't be much of a problem for SoVa since we run our own tourneys and provide setups anyway. Lemme know if you can bring a wii.
-The space provided for the tourney is odd but sufficient. The room is dimly lit and is a wierd shape, but we will have two tables with 3 tv's on each for the tourney. If you guys really want to, we can get another table put up for freindlies, but that will mean we will need some more tv's.

Hope this helps. Im trying to get a decent turnout, so lemme know if you are trying to come so I can get the space appropriately accomodated.

CStick

Smash Lord
so when and where is the tourney tomorrow again? I'm just now about to get some sleep, so I'll be showing up for the singles stuffz

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Oh... Malco, i havent had ANY time to post yet.
i'll get around to it
Oh its ok i dont really even mind. He also told me you were recording when Chase and I were playing pretend Dragonballz/Power Rangers! :]
He is fun!

P.S whats ur last name?

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
I dont really play brawl, but I would like to really see how good youve gotten!
Would you mind playing with me Otis?! :]

I still have
(never had)
**** Ice climbers!! :)

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
NINJALINK MARATHON

click it. see me get *****. the second match has crazy stuff and he continues to do amazing things throughout the rest of the matches. that crazy Diddy @_@
I heard of NinjaLink. I remember Wes joking him b/c of his name being NinjaLink but he didin't play Link or Toon Link.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
WE ARE DESPERATE FOR TVs!!!

CStick: the whole thing starts with noon registration but that's just teams...singles probably won't begin til around 4 or 5

NINJALINK MARATHON

click it. see me get *****. the second match has crazy stuff and he continues to do amazing things throughout the rest of the matches. that crazy Diddy @_@
That Diddy is sweet! Think I'll reroll Diddy now, hehe.

When are we going to smash again Toasty??

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Very good matches today, SoVa. You all deserve to be commended for your pwnage. My first tset of shout outs to follow tomorrow when I can function properly with sufficient rest!

CStick

Smash Lord
man, phuck...

I think I need to work on mental endurance....not too thrilled about how bad I played in melee singles after how **** I was in all the friendlies I played against everyone up until around then.

Toasty: we won our money back in spirit lol

too tired for shoutsies. Good **** to everyone I played and to all who showed up for melee. All you brawl-only players...well...

that sums up my personal thoughts and feelings about all of you

Top Bottom