• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

D0N

Smash Ace
Anybody gonna record any of these matches saturday, like maybe just the finals. I would but i dont have anything to record with.

rhan

Smash Hero
I got a VCR I can bring also. But Shaeman(Or anyone with a cature card) is gonna need to be the one that's gonna put the matches up. I need to get my gamebridge soon. <.<

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
lol, sorta..... last time was pretty easy. otis seemed to be my best challenge.
but i wana play more people this time! toasty's not getting out of our promised matches this time >_>

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I found the solution, Jeff.....

Google Video.

Tonight: Windows Movie Maker is saving like an hour and a half or more of JUST you! various characters [and it has all the matches of your TL vs. me in those money matches]...it'll take a while and I need sleep so expect the actual upload to google video to be tomorrow. I honestly keep forgetting to hook you up with the vids. My fault >_> hahaha, maybe if you were more active, I'd remember that you actually play this game ;)

I don't think I want to record on saturday. I've got wayyyy too much **** backed up and I'm not trying to take up even more space on my harddrive :(

Jeff.....

Smash Rookie
I found the solution, Jeff.....

Google Video.

Tonight: Windows Movie Maker is saving like an hour and a half or more of JUST you! various characters [and it has all the matches of your TL vs. me in those money matches]...it'll take a while and I need sleep so expect the actual upload to google video to be tomorrow. I honestly keep forgetting to hook you up with the vids. My fault >_> hahaha, maybe if you were more active, I'd remember that you actually play this game ;)

I don't think I want to record on saturday. I've got wayyyy too much **** backed up and I'm not trying to take up even more space on my harddrive :(
<3

You are my hero toasty.....

When will we play again?

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
alright...Kadaj....it's on ^_^ We're takin SoVa's money on saturday!!!

what the hell should our name be?
Yahuuuzzzzz! Our team name should be.....................umm idk here's some suggestions

Raging Gundam
R2D2 and the Swordsman
**** on site
Wallie and the Samurai *i like this one its catchy* :)

Lol those are the only ones I can think of come to think about it I really like wallie and the samurai

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Dang, U Gonna take that Malco?
Haha.

Nut uh! We take up all three spots! D:<

Lol jk
Haha you would have to be pretty talented to do that!
Not that you aren't. :]

lol i never needed to talk on the boards till now cause I cant find people to play anymore

I've been home for three weeks and only played melee once with kitsuneking. If anyone want 1v1 wants anytime this week for hi score or just in general hit me up

o yeah i guess in brawl too
Are you Cory?

Ill be there this time <3
My hero!

Cdot757

Smash Rookie
If your talking about kyle thats not my brother he just lives with me lol

Me, ndn, mashi, and kitsune had an old fashion melee session yesterday at my house and you could of came, but yeah man im only home till sunday so when ever you want to play just tell me

im free this whole week and im really tryin to get matches before i go to school

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Looking for a teammate in teams... I've got about 5-6characters I'm willing to use for teams. (TL,Marth,Falco,G&W,Lucas,Diddy)... if anyone is willing to team with me, let me know.... Slash, if you team with me... I've got a name for the team.... Hands off my monkey... or even better.... Pedo Patrol

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
If your talking about kyle thats not my brother he just lives with me lol

Me, ndn, mashi, and kitsune had an old fashion melee session yesterday at my house and you could of came, but yeah man im only home till sunday so when ever you want to play just tell me

im free this whole week and im really tryin to get matches before i go to school
I didn't get his name he says he is your older brother.
With the asian girlfriend?

Wait will you be at the high score tourney?

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
I can run the 64 tourney. I know how to run it, and I've run several Smash tourneys in the past (comp. with Tourney Maker et al). It will probably be run on one setup. I have the 64 w/Smash but *WE NEED A TV FOR THIS.*

Also: if you are entering Smash 64, don't forget to BYOC.

BRAWL TEAMS: I'm looking for a partner. If DragonCharlz doesn't show, I think I'm teaming with Whodat; but otherwise I'd love a decent partner. I main G&W and have been polishing my Snake (XD) but haven't tried Snake yet in teams, so I'll probably be sticking with G&W. EDIT: PM me or post here.

O-NO: more info on Thurs. would be cool if that's still going down. Sorry if I missed it, but this thread is hard to keep up with.

Cdot757

Smash Rookie
I didn't get his name he says he is your older brother.
With the asian girlfriend?

Wait will you be at the high score tourney?
lol we are not related we are just really close friends, but yeah im planing on going to hi score but im not positive that i can make it but i will be at otis's for sure

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good.

BUT: if DragonCharlz is there and Unreal teams with his brother:

anyone else?

I love how layered and complex this is. :) If worse comes to worse I'll team with my friend, he's alright.
Serpent, I wouldn't mind teaming with ya... I don't have a partner either.... I use an array of characters, G&W being one of them. I use Lucas and Marth the most... but I'm thinking of using Diddy,Marth,and MK in singles this time and use Lucas, Falco, and G&W for teams.

Edit: Of course, if you find a teammate other than me, its cool... I'll find someone before this... I'm sure of it.

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
Serpent, I wouldn't mind teaming with ya... I don't have a partner either.... I use an array of characters, G&W being one of them. I use Lucas and Marth the most... but I'm thinking of using Diddy,Marth,and MK in singles this time and use Lucas, Falco, and G&W for teams.

Edit: Of course, if you find a teammate other than me, its cool... I'll find someone before this... I'm sure of it.
You are, so far, my most guaranteed potential team partner with no other commitments. If Whodat doesn't have a partner I'm playing with him because we have experience with each other from Crit Hit (unfortunately we had something going after the tournament ended). But otherwise I'll play with you. Try to get there early/on-time so we can get some team friendly warm-ups if we do, indeed, team up. :) I wish I had a consistent partner to play with for the money, but Chesapeake is so far. But I love teams too much to pass up on the experience.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Well, D0N is giving me a ride, and we plan to be there early... he is talking picking me up at 10:45 when venue is about 10-15min from my place. We will definitely get some practice in though.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
lol we are not related we are just really close friends, but yeah im planing on going to hi score but im not positive that i can make it but i will be at otis's for sure
Oh my mistake.
Well I hope to see you at hi score.
And if O-no's thing was earlier I would go.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
lol as long as you remember it's Wall-E, I'll be fine :) <3 that lil guy! that movie turns me into a little 5 year old kid who believes in love without any real conceived notion of what it means other than that it equals "happy".
:) I know its wall-e but I was thinking maybe SoVa tournys need to have more money involved because without more money good ppl will never attend (nova, nc, nj, etc.) After this tourny it should be 10 for singles 20 per teammate and like 5 for venue it'd bring in better players and the payout would be better. Also I was wondering depending on how well we do this tourny would you mine being my permanent partner? Bcuz I can't keep playing someone who never tries for practice then wants to try at tournys it just doesn't work for me bcuz I can't get prctice that way it shows when I attend big tournys like CH3! I was so pissed at our performance I wanted to just WALK all the back home. I feel like I get ten times the practice playing killz now then when I play famus. And maybe he can team with slash he doesn't suck its just I'd rather have a partner who is good and actually tries when practicing. Maybe then he will realize that it DOES make a difference a huge difference when u blatently do moves that you know will just get you killed all the time when practicing then trying to do moves that do work when at a tourny

Top Bottom