• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Ike * shakes head*, all the power of every kids hopes and dreams are in that blade. He seems to hate kids AND there dreams. as such he hits things with that sword as if he wants it to shatter on impact.

It is so true. And then u don't feel sorry 4 the kids at all. U jus wanna laugh in their face and say "You Got *****!!!!!!!!"

~Unknown~

Smash Apprentice
My code is 3179 5788 2311. Everyone should post there code so i can copy it down. cause with anyone. is way too much lag!

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Anyone tryin to play Friday. I need some practice 4 this weekend with the nun-chuck.

Arsenal Russell

Smash Cadet
hey anybody up to playing friday night?? i finally get off for work and need to train for saturday. I'm also trying to get a new gamecube controller so if anyone has one in mint condition i'll bring some money to buy it.(this is cuz someone mightve mistakenly picked it up at the last o-no session) if anyone that went to the brawl day has an extra silver controller it might be mine. Thanks guys

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Me and Russ need some practice 4 tomorrow's ****** of round 2 of the S**tStop Tourney.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
I guess since nothing is going down 2nyte, me and Russ r gonna have to rely on luck and jus **** every1 and hope we don't have to play each other until finals.

Koorii

Smash Cadet
so is there anything going on tonight or any night in the next week...i need to practice for c3 next saturday.

Ether

Smash Ace
I won Round 2 of the GameStop tourney. The prize was a $50 gift card and a bronze trophy that says, "Smash Bros. District Demon of Dominance." The next round is in North Carolina, so I would either have to go Greyhound, carpool with fellow Squirtle Squad members, or just not go.

Russ/Riku: How'd you two do?

BIG shoutout to the Hampton Crew for being very hospitable and kind and inviting me over for more smash, pizza, and juice. Mad chill environment, and they are SO good; I loved it.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Me and Russ got Gayed by b/s rules. They chose our characters 4 us and Smash Balls were on.
Congrats on winning Round 2 Ether. Who'd u use?

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Cool. U kno we should remake Kingdom Heartless with your Marth and my Ike 4 friendlies.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Attention

CNU is hosting a brawlfest/tourney in two weeks (the 29th or 30th). I'm taking advice on setup for the event, so no complaints when you go and dislike something because this is your opportunity to help us :)

WHEN ARE WE DOING CNU VS. ODU 2: BRAWL EDITION!? CNU's brawl team is so hot, ODU's is so... boring.

FTZ

Smash Rookie
im back :]. i dont play melee anymore, just brawl.

0001-2966-1512

i wana play some of my old smash buddies. jason, ether, cstick, otis, etc. yeah you guys :p.

Top Bottom