• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Cow

Smash Apprentice
I swear I will punch anyone who plays melee at cnu this friday.

No more than one setup, tops.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
We're planning everything tomorrow.

Soooo by tomorrow night I'll have something posted about how this will all happen... I honestly didn't expect this kind of feedback from sova, limiting may occur >_>

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Dear God.

Do I know him?

Just looked at my bank account and realized I may have JUST enough for a Wii =D! I'll just be broke for a week til my next paycheck =O. Man...this is tough. >_<

I'll be sure to ***** out my Wii code as soon as I get a Wii, though.

Get at my Lucas, son.

Arsenal Russell

Smash Cadet
hey i finally got a wii after winning it off some noobs so whos tryin to play me on wifi?
imma probably make the cnu event or if not try and get some games in with o-no.
fc is 1805 1976 3937 Panda Russ

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
I'm not really real life friends with anyone yet, really. I've met a few of you. The only events I've ever been to are:

Japanese Brawl at O-NO's
C-Stick's garage when some random kid fell on the scooter in front of about 30 people
VTYME 2004/2005 (can't remember which year)
Bomb 4 in NoVA/Maryland

So I haven't even gone to the real casual Smash fests really, save the ones I mentioned.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
oh okay...but yeah, where abouts do you live? I live literally around the corner from ODU.
just trying to find new people to play =D

also, Ether: hope you get that Wii, I borrowed some money til friday from a couple people so I wouldn't be FLAT broke if I bought my Wii tonight...and then tried to find one :'( It was bad times.

I work in Newport News tomorrow until about 6 so CNU people...I'll be dropping in. If I find a Wii on the way, I'll bring it with me =D Anyone find a way to copy data yet? [I'm still going to unlock ****, I'm just curious if there's an extreme need to just get it over with...or if something bad happens like a lost memory card :(

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
I live in Great Bridge, Chesapeake. Just Google maps from your house to Cuervo Ct. Chesapeake VA 23322. That's the street I live on so you can get an idea. My cell is ----------, so hit me up in a PM with your number so I know who's calling. I'm currently a senior in highschool, so spring break is next week--plenty of time for Smash.

I'd also gladly host something next week. I can have around 3 Brawl setups with no help (though only 2 have all the characters/stages/etc), then more if people bring TV's and Wiis. I'll post more info if I actually commit to it, I'll see what my friends want to do for Spring break, I might go on a roadtrip, no idea.

Last edited:

Koorii

Smash Cadet
i'll be dropping in on cnu at about six as well, though i've never been so i dont know where i would go...lol

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Oh boy, this may be larger than initially predicted. I'm working on getting the York West Multipurpose room like usual, but its a stretch. I don't think its reserved, yet i also doubt we can reserve it... if that makes sense.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE MY NUMBER, HERE:

757-404-8878

If you're unsure about tomorrow's plans or navigation, call or text... text preferred. WE MAY LIMIT THIS TO ONLY A FEW PEOPLE DUE TO SPACE... so bear with me :)

Koorii

Smash Cadet
like i said i've never been to one of the cnu events...will you all need additional setups?

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
HEADS UP!

A few people from CNU Smash have a dodgeball game tonight at 7. Meg, Speed, John (the rollout/pound jigs), thor and I will be busy until... roughly 8-ish. Keep in mind we're trying to keep this thing relatively small. If you'd like to see how you stack up against - what will easily be - the dominant sova smash scene, then by all means come by, but we'll be playing most of the weekend.

I know Toasty's coming by Sunday, maybe we could break prospective guests into groups for today, sat. and sunday...

Koorii

Smash Cadet
yeah my chances of showing up will be way better tonight than any of the other days this weekend...if i lived closer i will probably come every day...

p34chPAI

Smash Cadet
(semi-random post, but it contains VERY IMPORTANT information)

Tonight's smashing will be held in the York West MPR (got it booked for 8:30); any questions concerning directions and whatnot can be directed toward Trey(SchoolieDee) or Pat(SpeedYoshi) I guess. Hope to see new/old people there~!

Ether

Smash Ace
Dude, I'm totally free today. I've been dreaming about Brawl for three nights straight. Pick me up and I'll give you gas money. When are you coming?

CStick

Smash Lord
I'll hopefully cya guys sometime after this tuesday if possible. I need to play smash soon; CoD4 is fun, but I miss the craziness of SS get-togethers

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Good matches today guys, thanks to otis for coming up and ether for tagging along. I will defend my place in SS one way or another >.>

Aaaaaaaaaaaand no one listen to otis, his brawl complaints tears the ears from babies.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
I cousin let me borrow his Wii 4 a while, so I was wonderin if I could get some FC's from some people.

Top Bottom