• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

The_Doug

Smash Ace
hi guys

I'm gonna be coming down tomorrow, and gonna be swinging by Neko's to do a final project of mine for my film class (and might need volunteers if anyone wants to :x )

I heard there was a smashfest btw, could I possibly come?
Hi Bionic. Always nice to have out of state guests in SOVA.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm gonna put those pictures up soon lmfao

I hope your little sister isn't gonna look up that meme though...

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Plot G – Crime/Action
1. A diverse team of expert criminals stealthily break/sneak into a secure location

- In the driveway, creeping up, hiding behind cars

- A&B: Waiting on opposite sides of the door

- Character A has a laptop and points to the door, holding a thumbs up

- They're standing at opposite sites of the wall, inside the security guard (C)
(by the way this was never on the camera :c )
2. They find the safe they want to break into and discuss ways to break into it.

- Character A and B discuss how to break the safe

- Character B has an idea and grins

3. They finally decide on the most effective method and open the safe and steal the contents

- Character B continues to type

- Laptop has a bunch of code, red thumbs down

- Laptop has green thumbs up

- Character B smirks evilly

4. They are spotted, pursued and must make a quick escape

- while creeping around, the person in #4 wakes up, catches them

- A & B are about to jump out the window

- They drive away

5. We see them later enjoying their newfound riches together in an exotic/exciting location

- Character A is on the phone with Character B (sitting back)
- Character B is on the phone with Character A (money all over him)
[I forgot about theseee :( oh well, I'll just do me lol]​

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Hi guys I'm new to the scene here, I've been playing Melee quite a bit recently and was seeing if there are any smashers in this area that play. A friend of mine told me that I could find people on this site so I thought i'd give it a shot! I really want to learn, and I'm willing to put a few small wagers on matches. Plz let me know if anything is happening!

Edit: I apparently found a famous smasher on League of Legends the other night, Tha****wizard? something like that and I added him. Now we play :D pretty cool even though I don't know who he is. My friend just went crazy when he saw the name so I added him.

Edit 2: It's "Dashizwiz" yeah thats it.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Hi guys I'm new to the scene here, I've been playing Melee quite a bit recently and was seeing if there are any smashers in this area that play. A friend of mine told me that I could find people on this site so I thought i'd give it a shot! I really want to learn, and I'm willing to put a few small wagers on matches. Plz let me know if anything is happening!

Edit: I apparently found a famous smasher on League of Legends the other night, Tha****wizard? something like that and I added him. Now we play :D pretty cool even though I don't know who he is. My friend just went crazy when he saw the name so I added him.

Edit 2: It's "Dashizwiz" yeah thats it.
Hey man glad to see you found us. Sova (stands for southern va, similar to nova) is a prett small area smashwise, but our proximity to nova/richmond and the surprising skill of a few of our players makes us nothing to laugh at.

We used to have a bigger scene but ****S LIKE YOU people tend to grow tired of inactivity so they leave the smash scene.

fortunately, sova has seen a good amount of melee activity in the recent months, so now is a great time to start playing with us

ESPECIALLY because Ill be in town soon READY TO TAP SOME KF ***

rhan

Smash Hero
Many of the people in the area also just use the Facebook group too. So much more active then the boards.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
May I have a link to the Facebook page? I'm not to computer savvy so I don't know how to work the Facebook. Or maybe I'm too lazy.

:phone:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I can't tell if you guys are acting like sillygeese, but I think I've met JWolf, so I'm convinced he is kidding.
Halp.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Wretched sweet avvy.
Rhan I do too! Ive been craving smash and some form of social interaction besides work.

Top Bottom