• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
South Virginia it is Two Thousand Eleven: Heighten Your Super Smash Brothers Melee Competitiveness in an Upward Direction Infant! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
Boredom.

I do want to hang out with the scene before I ship out to basic in 16 days. So I only got like 2 weekends left. So yeah... Something should go down. I might be able to convince my dad to let me host something smash related/cookout related at his house. Though that might take a hellava lot of convincing. But it would be worth it since I wouldn't be seeing any of you guys until probably the beginning of next year.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
That sounds awesome. Besides the boredom part.
But I do wanna smash one more time before its completely done with around here.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Actually, Ether should be hosting today.
Rhan said something about hosting next week, too, but if that doesn't go through I will host one next week.

The Fear

Smash Cadet
SOVA! i'll be in town for the next few days, if anyone in the area is interested in playing melee lemme know!

rhan

Smash Hero
I believe there's a fest going on Friday/Saturday hosted by Ether. If you have a FB then we can add you to the group. It's damn sure more active then this thread.

rhan

Smash Hero
**** SoVA..

Kinda upset that the last post before the bump was my post...

BEFORE I WENT TO BOOTCAMP!

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I got modded because apparently I demostrated good judgment and level-headedness. I didn't ask to be a mod ever and I just tried to post as much as I could.
and my tiny text yo

Top Bottom