• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Crystalnite

Wretched
Status: DANG MANG THIS MAN BE A MOD AND HE IS YOUNGER THAN ALL OF US. ****, HE HAS A SPRITING POSTBIT TOO. LEMME MAKE LOVE TO YOU WRETCHED.

Jellyness

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Crystalnite

Wretched
Status: DANG MANG THIS MAN BE A MOD AND HE IS YOUNGER THAN ALL OF US. ****, HE HAS A SPRITING POSTBIT TOO. LEMME MAKE LOVE TO YOU WRETCHED.

Jellyness

LOL Man Theo stay jelly

umad bro?
Inb4racist

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
It's okay. We know we're better at this game.. lol
I've never 1v1'd you except when stupid Shaden died in doubles. Plus I'm at least twice as good now that I've actually played players who I can actually compete with.
I still have family in SoVa, and this summer I'll come down and we'll see if I haven't gotten good enough to beat you.
Prolly not Shadden though.
Definitely not Ether.
Maybe Doug? I dunno. I feel really comfortable playing him, so I can actually demonstrate my decency at this game when I play him.
Ether even said it himself: "Woah, Wretched platform dashing? Isai Dropping? Dash Dancing? Not Missing L Cancels? WTF?"

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I've never 1v1'd you except when stupid Shaden died in doubles. Plus I'm at least twice as good now that I've actually played players who I can actually compete with.
I still have family in SoVa, and this summer I'll come down and we'll see if I haven't gotten good enough to beat you.
Definitely not Ether.
Maybe Doug? I dunno. I feel really comfortable playing him, so I can actually demonstrate my decency at this game when I play him.
Ether even said it himself: "Woah, Wretched platform dashing? Isai Dropping? Dash Dancing? Not Missing L Cancels? WTF?"
the callout

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Definitely not Ether.
Falcon vs Roy MM?

Linkownz

Smash Cadet
I laughed so hard at all the posts following mine xD
I wish i could make it friday but my car has a rejection sticker...
Plus it's my birthday so i won't be needing any extra money from Richmond but thanks for the offer <3

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Plus it's my birthday so i won't be needing any extra money from Richmond but thanks for the offer <3
lol wtf ur terrible

only money ull get from richmond is stripper money

theyll be tappin dat *** all night

rhan

Smash Hero
Maybe if you choose a more readable color people would be able to make that out.. lolololol <3

lol wtf ur terrible

only money ull get from richmond is stripper money

theyll be tappin dat *** all night
LOLOLOLOL

What a douchebag.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Dat Crystalnite.

Are you getting **** over there in Europe, brah? You were one of my favorite sets at Pound. Such a weird-*** style wtf.

<3

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Dat Crystalnite.

Are you getting **** over there in Europe, brah? You were one of my favorite sets at Pound. Such a weird-*** style wtf.

<3
i went to a london tourney last weekend and got third. i wanna play uk smashers more, but it took like 6 hours to get to the venue and its kinda expensive.

also, travelling here is really motivating me to travel more at home. IE, im comin for Dat Redd :cool::cool::cool:

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
i went to a london tourney last weekend and got third. i wanna play uk smashers more, but it took like 6 hours to get to the venue and its kinda expensive.

also, travelling here is really motivating me to travel more at home. IE, im comin for Dat Redd :cool::cool::cool:
Same man! After this semester I plan to travel a lot in the spring and stuff after Apex. I gotta do it now.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757

Everyone at NC said, "Theo is such a Women"

rhan

Smash Hero
LOLOLOL I can just imagine that! And then he does his slow dramatic turn around with that stank look on his face. lmaooooo

Alex play Reach with me. I'm hella bored.

rhan

Smash Hero
You're better off asking on the FB group. Everyone that's in SoVA rarely posts on the boards anymore.

Only reason I still post here is to troll lmaooo

Plus I'm not even in VA at the moment.

Top Bottom