• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
You're awesome too Ace. <3

Glad I could see everyone. Tonight was AWESOME!

Ether: No 1v1's but teams was great practice. You and Dug are awesome.

Theo: The car ride home. HILARIOUS!

Doug: It's been a while since I seen you. Welcome back bro. 1's was fun.

Wretched: Play more Smash. But thanks for hosting. <3

Shaden: I wubz you! NOW GET THE **** OUT THE CAR!

Saan: You're welcome.

C-Stick: Fun 1's bro. Ganon v Young Link is so hard for both sides cuz it's mainly just one screw up and the other players gets punished.

Ace: You're Luigi was surprising. I really didn't know how to take it.. You're Ganon too. It's soo coooooool! I wish we would have gotten it on film. :(

Edit: I just gt home. Btw. Starting on montage. If people want matches up just request them.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
That is so true about the y.link/ganon matchup. Y.link can punish pretty well and you did a good job of that. Ganon has to play patient as hell to win but I usually just say **** it and attack like crazy haha. I like your yl man.

Sman, love the falco. Let's get more friendlies in next time.

GG's once again theo, you played the ganon matchup cautious and smart compared to last time we played.

C stick, good to meet you man. Friendlies next time!

I enjoyed all the matches I had and look forward to playing with all you guys again.

Ether

Smash Ace
So Wretched met C-Stick?

So last night wasn't enough smash. Not by far. I'm tired of little Falcos hopping around my stage like "ooh, you got a sword? I got a hop." So they hop. And Sheiks that just stand there and get a grab. And teammates that come out of nowhere, preventing you from ****** their partner. That's the worst part of all. I'm so raged I can RAWR. I'm hosting smash on Friday. If you don't come, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN. I will find you. I will have a tv and cube in my car and some sticks. I won't have a generator. We will find a random outlet at a strip mall and plug in.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I'll be there and I will play.
I didn't want to say it about my friend, but the kid warren was here and I didn't want him to feel left out.

rhan

Smash Hero
At the end of this week I'm buying a second room for Pound 5.

It'll hold:

-Alex (Pitzer)
-C-Stick(?)
-free
-free

From what I know.

Ether

Smash Ace
So...if I came, Doug and I could have those spots for the room? How much?

Riku, that's awesome!

I really want to go. Doug played perfectly in teams last night. I wasn't expecting him to be in the right place at the right time so often.

rhan

Smash Hero
Apparently Kadaj has a spot in my rooms.

So the for sure people I know about are:

-Me
-Shae
-Theo
-Alex
-Kadaj
-Boose
-free
-free

And the pending/unconfirmed people:

-Ether
-C-Stick

Reason I didn't put Doug cuz last time he got his own room. Just thought he'd do it again.

It's also 25 bucks a night. And we're arriving Friday night and staying until Sunday night. Leaving Monday whenever.

Edit:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293471&page=66

I would really like to go to this. It happens Saturday.

I would pay 60% of the gas and 50% on a hotel room (Might also get us free/cheap housing cuz I know some NC people).

Seriously guys. LET'S TRAVEL TO NC!!!

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Ether said:
So last night wasn't enough smash. Not by far. I'm tired of little Falcos hopping around my stage like "ooh, you got a sword? I got a hop." So they hop. And Sheiks that just stand there and get a grab. And teammates that come out of nowhere, preventing you from ****** their partner. That's the worst part of all. I'm so raged I can RAWR. I'm hosting smash on Friday. If you don't come, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN. I will find you. I will have a tv and cube in my car and some sticks. I won't have a generator. We will find a random outlet at a strip mall and plug in.
I LOL'd at work, then people gave me funny looks.

Ether said:
I really want to go. Doug played perfectly in teams last night. I wasn't expecting him to be in the right place at the right time so often.
I won't lie; I was trying really hard in those games. I'm also beginning to see some of Peach's weaknesses in teams though, the main one being her speed, but I do have some ideas. You've given me some hope that you'll make Pound 5, so I'll do a big write up about some teams stuff we can work on. Friday!

Rhan - Was hoping games in against your Samus. Still mulling over my loss to AlphaGundam at TO5. Hopefully I remember to ask next time.

Theo - Always fun playing your Marth and Sheik. Enjoyed the Marth dittos most of all. Now just learn Peach and we will play all the same characters, haha.

Shae - Your Falco style is so... different! Really hard to explain. Like it's faster than Dr. PP but not as fast as say Shiz or Jam, but is way more awkward to play against, and it has that touch of recklessness. Also really enjoyed our team games; need to do more.

Wretched - Gotta play to get better man!

Saan (if he reads the boards) - Enjoyed playing against your Marth too. Need a rematch vs DK though!

C-Stick - Definitely get to the next fest. Any plans as far as Pound 5 goes yet?

rhan

Smash Hero
Haha @ Doug. I mostly play YL now. My Samus isn't so bad though. Next time. <3

And alright I'll repost with this new guy.

Rooms:

-Me
-Shae
-Theo
-Alex
-Kadaj
-Boose
-Keith
-free

So Yeah that's one free spot.. remember it's 25 bucks a night.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Peaches downsmash in teams is so frickin' safe.
Ether, shes my new teams character so you need to get at me on friday.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I was stating that it was my room cause you where nice enough to open another one for me and a couple of other people. <3. Also I might get back into sc2.

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
hey melee sova, I'm Darkflame, I've usually been more busy with the brawl community, but I want to be as equally competitive as well, if anybody can let me know when the next melee tourney is please let me know. I will need a ride though, so let me know if anybody is able to possibly take me, I live on the Old Dominion University Campus.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Aight. I'll swing by and pick you up. Dang, we should go to Bangladesh.
lollllllllll <3<3<3

I miss you guys...I'll be back in...ugh, just under 30 days ;__;

and YO more ODU players? sweeeet =D

Caboose: I have a feeling that even if Ether doesn't go, Doug deserves a teammate much better than me which he'll probably have no trouble finding [Doug, have Yay as a backup and bring back DAT A$$]

POWERBEARS NIKKAAAAAAA

Edit: feel better, Vince
<3

Ether

Smash Ace
Well I mean, I've been taking Zicam far more frequently than the 3 hours recommended on the bottle, so maybe I'll be okay. But as of right now, I feel pretty crappy.

I'm confirmed to not go to Pound. I won't be able to afford it or get the days off.

rhan

Smash Hero
This is Shaeman hacking rhan's account to say that someone changed my password.
And i can't log on...

Also rhan, you were trying to go to ethers, AND NC? you're a wackjob lol.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Ether zicam is awesome! Keep it up! I love the mouth spray, I'm only sick for 2-3 days when I use that. I used to use the nose swab but I heard that was taking away peoples' sense of smell LOL. I'll be back in norfolk in a week.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Get well soon Ether! I also caught some kind of fever/chills virus on Monday and am fighting it off at the moment. Starting to remember why I dislike the wintry season. That sucks hard you can't get the days off for Pound 5; I'll see if there are any other fast Fox/Marth players out there who want a stock tank and/or support Peach/Sheik.

Ether

Smash Ace
Thanks for the support, you guys. I'm sorry, Doug. :(
Ace, you rock for using Zicam! And I used the nose swab, too. More effective, but yeah, that sense of smell...:(
Throat spray all day.

rhan

Smash Hero
This is Shaeman hacking rhan's account to say that someone changed my password.
And i can't log on...

Also rhan, you were trying to go to ethers, AND NC? you're a wackjob lol.
I'm glad you know my password to everything...

And can't you recover it by having the new password sent to your email?

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
yo so that means powerbears is on yea? ill add the teams registration to my name tomorrow

edit: ALSO - hosting today? i assume ether is still under the weather (just smash that ***** off the stage dude) but i caught a glimpse of wretched hosting today on fb. Y/N?

Top Bottom