• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Doug seriously hit up Yayyyyy
I may do; his Fox is nice and heard he got better too. Gonna ask Saveeeeedge also if he's planning to go.

I could be down for smash at Wretcheds too!

edit: Toasty you went to the ski "resort" in Dubai right? We need to hit the slopes at Wintergreen or another spot at some point dude!

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Toasty with the pro.
What weapon is all the rage now?

Boose, no host today, sorreh.
I was talking to shae about friday though.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Well tope and cyrain and savedge I think went to NC for a tournament. Today the rest of us had a small smashfest. I'll see if I can get them to meet up again tomorrow or next weekend.

rhan

Smash Hero
Malco!

I wanna play you! If I don't go to Richmond this weekend then I'll probably be in VA Beach. I'll let you know what's going on.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
so dunno if anyone caught word of this, but this past weekend in cali was West Coast Warzone 3, a big tourny featuring mainly SSF4 but also had the last big match of MvC2

FIFTEEN THOUSAND DOLLAR MM Clockwork vs Neo, 42000 including sidebets (?!) i dont know jackcrap about marvel and this is fun as hell to watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVTdAOb54xI

PS: no one be a d1ckbag and post spoilers about the winner =.=

Ether

Smash Ace
so dunno if anyone caught word of this, but this past weekend in cali was West Coast Warzone 3, a big tourny featuring mainly SSF4 but also had the last big match of MvC2

FIFTEEN THOUSAND DOLLAR MM Clockwork vs Neo, 42000 including sidebets (?!) i dont know jackcrap about marvel and this is fun as hell to watch

OMFG. I can't sleep. This match is intense!! Thank you for posting it. Why can't melee have commentary like this?

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice

i was watching it the night of the $MM. i still need to watch the first few matches of the set. and overall, that was an amazing set hands down.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Three is coming out.
You might as well train yourself or look it up because it is going to be a different game.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Haha this surprisingly was fun to watch. The commentary is great. I have no knowledge of MvC2 and only a little bit of XvSF and MvC.

I might try MvC3. Depends how button spammy and assist heavy the game is.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah, we're hosting here.
Always be aware that my roomspace is limited.
Also, bring melee discs and setups if possible. I have 2-3, as always, and tvs, but I only have one melee disc because the other one was misplaced at my last fest.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
It's true. I was competitive in fighting games at the local arcades at the same time as when you and Travis competed in Hungry Hungry Hippoes and Who Can Swallow the Most Marbles?!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Its okay.
Travis was a little creeped out by the older guys anyways.
ace and doug cough
Looooooool! I hope I didn't really make anyone feel uncomfortable haha. I should shave lol.

I'm back on the job, night shift this week though :( anyone up for early morning melee? Haha

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
If you guys want to come to Richmond on saturday pm me. I'm going to have Yoshido, Doll, me, and thefear there. Going to tell doll to bring tope and cyrain, but they might head to nova so not sure. PM me for my number. I sent thedoug my number.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Sweet, what a SOVA smash filled weekend it shall be!

I'll head over to Wretched's place straight after work on Friday. Hopefully my slightly more formal appearance won't get me kicked out into the snow this time. How could Ether, ACE, and C-Stick all pass muster, yet I get booted to the curb. I'm taking this to my grave by the way.

What time of morning ACE? I might be awake. The_Doug and The Dave sounds like an awesome team name - never noticed your moderator title before.

Also if anyone wants to ride up to Richmond with me let me know.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Doug I changed that title just recently lol. After wretched joked about someone being uncomfortable with older smashers around, I realized we are apart of an elite group haha. And yeah I bet we could come up with some good team names lol

I get off around 7am usually, but tonight I was off at 5, it just depends.

Ether

Smash Ace
Doug got kicked out of Wretched's? Or am I reading that too literally?

Also, when can we come over, Wretched? I've got a few errands to run today, but nothing too serious.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Six o'clock is when the doors open.
Doug was never kicked out.
I was just joking about travis being scared of the older dudes in the house.

Top Bottom