• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Crap Malco, I never got your text. That is def. my correct number too. I can play tomorrow night as well though. I see your number in your sig so I'll text you tomorrow if that's cool.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Crap Malco, I never got your text. That is def. my correct number too. I can play tomorrow night as well though. I see your number in your sig so I'll text you tomorrow if that's cool.

Wow, Text Fail.
I put 235 instead of 252. Didn't even think twice about it haha.
Dattebayo! Mashi <3

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
My tech skill was so off tonight! Ether ***** me pretty good lol. His marth was on fire, both of us were surprised at how well shieldbreaker can gimp Ganon. He even gimped me with a reverse shieldbreaker once lmao! Great games Vince.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Curses. I miss checking Smashboards for one single day and there's a random fest.

@-ACE- Yea when Ether's Marth is on fire it is really fun to play; lots of the time I find myself trying to SDI at completely random and strange angles when he goes into combo mode. We should have a 2v1 Ganon/Sheik (TEAM BLOOD AND REVENGE!) with four stock divided between us VS Ether with four stock. I think that'd be pretty fun.

Linkownz

Smash Cadet
LOL So much haterade. Mad saltyy.
But hey guise. Wanna play some smash at CNU on Sunday? I can host from 4-12am
I would've said 3, but, you know. Remembering last time. heheh..eheheh...hehe.....

I sure could use a distraction....
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Conway Twitty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2aeRg_yMSE

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Daaaamn that would be cool.

GG's earlier Malco! Your tech skill is impressive! Especially since you haven't been able to play much lately.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Daaaamn that would be cool.

GG's earlier Malco! Your tech skill is impressive! Especially since you haven't been able to play much lately.
Thank you.
It was nice meeting and playing you.
You're so fast with Ganon!
Haha just got your texts. Thanks for the advice.

rhan

Smash Hero
When is it never a date Shaden?

I'll be ready when you are. Phone cut off probably til Monday or Tuesday. text Vernon or some **** tomorrow if you need me.

Pound 5 Room Final update:

Room Space (8):

-Me
-Shae
-Theo
-Caboose
-Kadaj
-Keith
-Alex
-Laijin

That's what I have in my rooms. Which is 2. Remember 25 bucks a night. And we're staying Friday night - Sunday night. You pay me for the night you stay.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Well guys it looks like I might be leaving norfolk earlier than I thought. After wednesday I will be working in delaware learning to be a crab operator (huge survey vehicle, like a 25' tripod with monster truck tires they use to measure depth in the surf on beach jobs). This kind if happened all of a sudden but it is a great opportunity for me. It was great to meet and play all of you and I truly mean that. You guys are chill as ****.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Geez. Double suck -ACE-. We need to hang out one last time.

Richmond crew also asking if any of us wanna drive up there a bit later tonight. Any takers?

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm down to go to Richmond. But what time you going back home? Cuz I'm in Newport News at the moment and I stay with friends that can house me here.

Ace: You're awesome. I wanna play you more. I really hope you're going to Pound bro.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I wish I could go rhan but I'm a busy mofo haha. I wish we could play more too bro.

Doug I'll let you know when I'm available, hopefully we can make it happen.

D0N

Smash Ace
Who has room in there car for Pound and wants 40$ for gas???? PM me soon please!!!!!

If you didn't register I can arrange free S+D registrastion for you. PM for details.

2 seats needed... 20$ a seat.

Top Bottom