• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Yo doug, we came almost exactly 1 year ago. And hope yall had fun, I wasn't going to travel by myself. Rhan wanted to see his girl or something... and crystalnite left to maryland today. So yeah. I was left to do pretty much nothing haha. Oh except chill with the girl I dated thanks to the doug's fest being so late <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Toasty - Havin' a blast down there but mayb we can meet up at a fest at some point! If not then Pound 5 for sure. Also I'm reading that recipe again and seriously thinking about putting my Gordon Ramsey apron on and just going for it.
LOL you have a Gordon Ramsey apron?!? LEGIT. Though that's overselling my recipe a bit hahaha...though I'll admit that it's rather inventive and tastes wonderful :)

Caboose, Powerbears @ Pound 5?

If not: Doug, would you be interested in teaming? ^_^

I can come through the week before Pound and practice :)

Honestly the only thing I'm missing right now is the feel of that GC controller in my hands and the ringing of 10,000 APM clicking in my head all night while chillin with my favorite Bros.

Happy New Year, SoVa.

Crazy how this community has become such a family to me.

I love you all.
Except you.

Also, I'm typing this from my sister's friend's parents' balcony............this is my view:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
To everyone there, I have comments.

Ether is too good at this game.

Ace is very technical and I've never seen wavelands and dashes so perfect.

Slash, you need to get over here and play. We're on the same level, basically. I live 5 minutes away from the tower.

Doug is a great host, once again, and I must emphasize that people make anything he hosts a major priority in their life.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
that's a sick view. and there are hilariously few albeit hilariously tall buildings in that picture

also: i only reg'd for singles at P5. but if you dont find anyone (and its possible to change my reg) sure

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Wretched! You're so nice. I can't wait to get some more games in with you at a later date. I agree, ether is too good at melee and so is doug. I'm glad I had a chance to come out last night.

Enver that view is rad.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I had a lot of fun :D Ether & Doug you guys definitely have gotten even better haha its scary and motivating

Thanks for hosting Doug, I wish we got to stay longer.

Wretched, GGs man we def do need to play more.
Ace, nice meeting you. <3 your Ganon

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Thanks for comin out guys was a blast!

Ether - Fun yet tough to play against as always. I felt like we had some interesting moments in some of those games where mindgames came in hehe.

Wretched - Keep on practicin'! I know there was a couple of guys around VA Beach last winter and one of their names is Jray.

-ACE- Amazing fun to play your ganon. Some of that platform cancelling and wavelanding is mezmerizing.

Slash and co - I know you guys are mainly brawlers but thanks for comin out regardless.

Toasty - Whoa nice view. If Ether can't attend Pound then I might need a partner yea. I love teaming with someone uber quick - prefer Marth/Fox/Sheik.

It's possible I might be able to host one more time before Pound 5 but can't guarantee it. The holiday in January. I'm always up for smash if someone else wants to host in the coming weeks let me know!

Ether

Smash Ace
I've got the Sunday of Pound confirmed off, but not the Saturday or Monday, so by all means, if you guys can get your teamwork working, go ahead and team, Doug and Toasty.

Doug, you really improved a lot within one week. I remember you always doing this whenever you encounter someone difficult.

I learned a lot from playing everyone last night. I was really happy to see freaking Linkomac and SLASSSSSHHHHHHH. Slash, I've told a lot of people about you. You are the best in the world at a Metal Gear game, right? Is it MGO?

Wretched is awesome. Thanks for hyping me up. Lol, I really don't get mad when I lose a stock. Just determined.

Ace - platform waveland stomp offstage gets me everytime. I wish that last shieldbreaker hit lol. I closed my eyes for it and everything.

Seriously, Doug, you're really freaking good. It was a mindgame battle with you.

Toasty, the view is awesome.

As for the date, if anyone is wondering, her mom and sister were really receptive. I didn't meet her dad. I think this went as well as possible.

Happy New Year, Sova!

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Registered for Pound 5 earlier today!

The_Toastmeister - Yessir. I'd like to team with Ether if he decides to go and will see how that pans out. Regardless we need to show up to the same fest at some point! I remember we had a lot of fun teaming as Pika/Peach at your place a while back. Me getting grabs while Pika/Fox react and go for the up-smash is a huge thing we need to practice.

Ether - Thanks man I'm trying pretty friggin hard in those games trust me haha. I think once I get the timing down on wave dashing oos, edge guarding, and edge recoveries, and then try to move around a bit quicker, I'll have a chance, albeit a small one, at getting out of Pound 5 pools.

toasty

Smash Hero
Seriously...I'm going back to school so I can REALLY be ****IN LOOOOOAAADED!!! I've seen the kind of life I want to live. Time to earn it.

Dude...check my facebook album that I've been updating over the last few days...****'s AMAAAAZING

Also went to Abu Dhabi today (found Odie and Nermal), currently sorting pictures, and I'll be uploading an Abu Dhabi album in conjunction with the Dubai one :)

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Toasty I'm sure you'll be checking out the hashish bars but just a reminder!

Anybody want to smash today?? I may not be able to for 2-3 weeks after today unless I get lucky and don't have to cover for anyone on the G6 weekend.

toasty

Smash Hero
!!!

o shi-

<33333333333333333333333333333333
heeehehehe <3333333 for getting the reference ^_^
you're sexy toasty
just saiyan
I could fit my love for you...in my Trunks? Am I doing it right?
hmm... :dazwa:
allllright I'm good either way XD
Toasty I'm sure you'll be checking out the hashish bars but just a reminder!
LOL you're ****in-A-right I did!!!

...in the middle of the DESERT [even shared a hookah with my DAD!!!!!]

Seriously, if you haven't checked out my Dubai and Abu Dhabi albums on FB, I highly suggest you do!

Mindblowing pictures in both

edit: on the note of smoking...1) that was the best shisha I've ever smoked and 2) the friends we have here are ****in BALLERS with connections out the *** and THEY say that pot is simply unavailable here..............buuuut you know, putting a death penalty on the trafficking of it kinda puts a damper on the "industry"

rhan

Smash Hero
So is there come kinda event? Cuz I'm chillin with Shae from when he picks me up today til tomorrow.

And I have the persuasion of money on my side.

I've went a week and a half without internet.

I'm so ****ing ready to be re-associated with the outside world.

rhan

Smash Hero
SOVA POUND 5 UPDATE

So we've decided to stay til Monday.

So I have this room for Friday - Sunday night.

And in this room:

-Me
-Shae
-Theo?
-Boose?

Might get second room.

And I still got this registration for sale.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Doug I would so go with you if I could.

Guys, I'm back on day shift this thursday, so from then until next tuesday I'll be looking for some melee in the evenings. Hit me up!

Top Bottom