• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Word. C-stick. Im gonna need you to pick up Ether and meet me at my house around like 330am Friday morning. We are gonna have to scoop famous up on the way unless you can get him that night and bring him with you to my place (that would likely save a lot of time btw). Im gonna map ques t the directions and then well be on our way :) Fun weekend go!

Famous

Smash Champion
So were leaving Friday morning? Cool, thought I was going to have to leave work early tomorrow...

Here is My Address
708 Maryland Ave
Hampton, VA 23661

CStick

Smash Lord
Word. C-stick. Im gonna need you to pick up Ether and meet me at my house around like 330am Friday morning. We are gonna have to scoop famous up on the way unless you can get him that night and bring him with you to my place (that would likely save a lot of time btw). Im gonna map ques t the directions and then well be on our way :) Fun weekend go!
I can do that. Just gotta post up where Famous is, assuming it'll be easier to grab him first.

rhan

Smash Hero
Glad to see that SS isn't forgotten lol

Ahhhh the good ol days. When ya'll were better than us... Yeah those are some good memories. Stick to them. ;D

ILY SS!

CStick

Smash Lord
someone explain to me what the deal is with picking people up to get to Otis's before the big embark to NJ.

I know I'm picking up Ether/getting some matches in before we leave.

Famous: Post up and tell us whats up. Can you get to Otis's or do you seriously need a ride? And where are you at? I can pick you up if it is efficient, or we'll grab you on the way.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
yo so I'm in Virginia for 12 weeks (yorktown) to be precise on military training. does anyone play near hear. my number is 7082974479, text me or some **** if you want to get some games in. I'm from chicago and one of the better players there so hit me up.

rhan

Smash Hero
yo so I'm in Virginia for 12 weeks (yorktown) to be precise on military training. does anyone play near hear. my number is 7082974479, text me or some **** if you want to get some games in. I'm from chicago and one of the better players there so hit me up.
There are like a handful of players near you actually.

What do you play cuz we're versatile. Not only stuck on smash bros.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
There are like a handful of players near you actually.

What do you play cuz we're versatile. Not only stuck on smash bros.
:laugh:

thats wassup, I play melee (no brawl) tekken 6, ssf4(but I hate it) and blazblue. pretty much any fighter I at least dabble in tho. Hit me up.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
Newport news is like 20 minutes away, I don't have a car here but if you'd be willing to pick me up from walmart or some **** I would always be dwon to play.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I stay true to my mains :laugh: but its nerfed *** jin but I can play like half the cast competently.
Man Jin didn't get nerfed that bad. I mean it could be worse... he could've gotten rachel nerfed. Jin is Mid tier so thats good. Plus he has annoying rushdowns and can punish really hard. As you can tell by my picture I main hazama. Best troll character just saying. As for Jin I use to use him in CT, but I've been slacking on picking him back up again, I rarely use him on CS tbh. I also use to use Rachel in CT, and Taokaka. Rachel I dont use now for obvious reason, and Tao Im trying to pick her up again. In CT I mained Ragna, Rachel, and second, Jin and Tao. I used Tager just cause is funny as hell to beat people with him.

rhan

Smash Hero
Pretty much everyone in the Newport News area plays the games you listed. Me and Shaeman can play you in Melee and SSFIV. PTZR I guess can play Melee/SSFIV but he's good in BB.

Crystalnite is another player that plays SSBM/SSFIV. He's usually with us. Hit one of us up when you're trying to play. I'm down but I'm also not the one with the car. So if you can convince Crystalnite/Shaeman/PTZR to scoop you we possibly have a place to play.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
Pretty much everyone in the Newport News area plays the games you listed. Me and Shaeman can play you in Melee and SSFIV. PTZR I guess can play Melee/SSFIV but he's good in BB.

Crystalnite is another player that plays SSBM/SSFIV. He's usually with us. Hit one of us up when you're trying to play. I'm down but I'm also not the one with the car. So if you can convince Crystalnite/Shaeman/PTZR to scoop you we possibly have a place to play.
cool, I'm free on the weekends but in class till like 4 the weekdays. My # is 7082974479, hit me up if you guys want to play. I'm broke till friday but I wouldn't mind paying gas if it becomes a issue.

Famous

Smash Champion
Apex was amazing...From the car ride with Otis,C-Stick and Ether to the actual tourney venue and hotel...Hopefully we'll do this again.

Otis, what was those songs you were playing in the car?

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
Apex was amazing...From the car ride with Otis,C-Stick and Ether to the actual tourney venue and hotel...Hopefully we'll do this again.

Otis, what was those songs you were playing in the car?
how'd u end up doin Famous?

Famous

Smash Champion
did decent in teams, not too well in singles...Lol, was falling asleep during my pools matches...3 days no sleep ftl

Top Bottom