• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Famous

Smash Champion
sjgnkjdsfgn O-NO, I can't find that song you were playing in the car when we were on the interstate going towards Jersey...

I already have all of the Pendulum tracks...Just cant find the one with the girl quietly singing along with the drum and bass

rhan

Smash Hero
who the **** is this scrub, thinking he's so good, coming in here talking trash with his 56 posts :p
Who dis scrub talkin' trash on other scrubs with their dismal post count when he only got 1,067.

Awwwwww yeaaaaaah I went there.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
oh holy ****. i actually got down here in time to get in on this fest? SWEET

rhan post your addy. i want to see if you're anywhere near a bus stop

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lol yea its not happening on my end. way too far/long to get there + additional MAX bus fare since its the only one that crosses the peninsula

rhan

Smash Hero
Shaeman should be coming and he'll give you a ride cuz I'll give him 10 bucks to do so.

Also things may not start until like 3 or 4 tomorrow.

Also bring TV's. I got one setup and 2 discs of Melee.

rhan

Smash Hero
Before 12pm the next day.

New GTFO time is 12 tonight. Arrival time is 3pm. I got gangster **** to take care of.

41 Granger Dr, Hampton VA 23666.

Lesssssss goooooo! Bring setups.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Wait is this the same place as last time Rhan?
And by gangster spit do you mean rolling a fatty!?

I lost your number.

rhan

Smash Hero
SHoutout to everyone that came out yesterday!

Zeus: You're is sooo ****ing legit! I loved playing against and watching you. It's always refreshing to see one of the best from another region.

Malco: Didnt get o play much singles but it was fun and it's always a blast to hang with you. :)

Pitzer: Good **** on coming out! <3

Shaeman: Your Link is still godlike... Stop it.. lmao

Give me a couple of weeks and I'll convince my grandparents if I can host another. :)

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
shouts

SOVA is legit, spacie game is on point lol. I had a lot of fun playing all of you and Shaeman that link is a problem, had no idea what to do haha. I'll try my best to make it to another one of these and perhaps some tournies too.

Wtf is up man, y.links, links and roys lol, crazy.

CStick

Smash Lord
there was only ONE real Ganon though...

then I kept losing in Ganon dittos and it became three Ganons.

Whats SoVA up to? We gotta keep getting good and ****.

ETHER! WHERE U AT?!

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
well im on campus now. got a single this year but no tv/setup. if someone wanted to bring one though im always up for at least 1v1s here if people want to. otherwise ill be up for paying gas if i could get a pickup to wherever

also O-NO: toasty gave you his two small TVs a year ago when he left right? would you mind parting with one for the school year so i could have a TV in my room?

rhan

Smash Hero
Oh **** you and your horrible timing Toasty... I work.. 7pm to 7am.

I'll be free next week from Mon - Wens

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
you suck S-man lol

so dean had both your TV's...but gave them away XD he has another small one he doesn't need though so if his mom doesn't need it it's mine. got no afternoon classes friday so i'm not missing this one even if i have to take a 3hour bus ride (which is entirely possible down here >_<)

Top Bottom