• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
Hands locking up is serious, scary business. My hands started locking up in friendlies. I ended up not playing as many friendlies as I wanted because of it.
i haven't had it happen to me yet while playing smash, but i've had it happen to me b4.

Ether

Smash Ace
WHat happened to warm water?! :(
Lol, true. I actually gave this advice to Kadaj when he told me what was going on. Warm water is only a temp fix though, and taking regular breaks is a better option.

no time to read **** but yo it was ****ing amazing seeing you guys...Ether, you're my hero.

I love you all <3
Couldn't have done this without you. Happy Birthday again, Toasty! Definitely doesn't end here.

Congrats to Cyrain making it so far, i was hopin to see all sova names in the op ten :D
Cyrain did insanely well. And top ten...heh, that's asking a lot. You should have heard them announce brackets. "Okay, first we have Th0rn vs. Ether. Winner plays Zhu." *crowd goes "ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"*

CStick

Smash Lord
Jwolf: you had to be there. but, a few explanations

Tope didn't make it in...tough break.

Cyrain almost beat Zhu, so Cyrain was definitely on point

Axe was amazing and beat Jman. He also took Armada to the third match.

Mang0 got ****-faced and kinda still was when he got to the venue. He lost to Eggz and flat-out rage-quit against Wobbles after getting Wobbled.

M2k got 3-0'd by Hbox, and then phucked up big-time against Armada. He had the match then he just got nervous and fell through.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm still proud of everyone from VA that went even if you didn't play. You guys are my hometown heroes! <3

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I know you guys will all flip your ****, but........

Nows as good a time as any to pick up Brawl (Again)(...unless your name is toasty cus you lost a bet)
Biweeklies are on schedule for every other sunday, and other tourneys and fests are scheduled here and there.

Don't like Brawl? Try CPing green greens and come play :D
Money is there, and like always its chill, so that's all I'm sayin!

That and if someone could teach me melee i may be interested >_>

rhan

Smash Hero
I'LL BE ABLE TO DRIVE WHEN POUND 5 COMES ALONG! BEST BELIEVE ALL OF S.T.A.R.S. IS GONNA BE THERE! GET HyyyPPPPEEEEE!

Slash if you hang out with anyone from the Melee scene (Especially Ether) we're willing to teach anyone that has the will to learn.

Also the only one's that will flip **** would be Shaeman and Crystalnite.. lmfao. They hate that game with a passion. I can tolerate it to an extent.

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
lol, that's the 2nd time Jman lost to AXE. he lost to him a Genesis last year.

i saw the set between Mango and Eggz when Eggz uploaded the match on facebook. he said mango's john aside from being ****-faced was that mango didn't give a **** about the tourney. and jus watching the match Mango missed alot of **** during that match.

rhan

Smash Hero
Why feed HBox's wallet more money then? He had to have known that if it wasn't him that was going to win it was bound to be HBox.

That **** don't make any sense.

lol, that's the 2nd time Jman lost to AXE. he lost to him a Genesis last year.

i saw the set between Mango and Eggz when Eggz uploaded the match on facebook. he said mango's john aside from being ****-faced was that mango didn't give a **** about the tourney. and jus watching the match Mango missed alot of **** during that match.
he wasnt drunk. he was hungover. lol huge difference, but being hung over probably didnt affect him cuz I was also hung over. He probably just didn't care.

-eggz

rhan

Smash Hero
He has one.

I'll have a open crib next weekend.

Plan has just been hatched! But if we're playing Saturday niiggaz gotta hit the street around like 9 or 10. I got bidness to take care of..

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
well ****, then hit me up shaeman. I'm clubbing tonight but I'm free sat/sun, my number is 7082974479 call me or text me, pm w/e its all good. I wanna get some blaz in too if you play that as well

rhan

Smash Hero
Pound 5 reg opened up today and the venue fee is 10$ until the end of THIS month! So you'll be saving 10$ if you reg by the end of THIS month. And this will be the cheapest Plank will have it before the actual tourney!

Get at it ASAP!

Patriotic Zero plays BB. And I think he plays it pretty hardcore. Get at him if you're trying to play that game mostly lol

Famous

Smash Champion
Pound 5 reg opened up today and the venue fee is 10$ until the end of THIS month! So you'll be saving 10$ if you reg by the end of THIS month. And this will be the cheapest Plank will have it before the actual tourney!

Get at it ASAP!

Patriotic Zero plays BB. And I think he plays it pretty hardcore. Get at him if you're trying to play that game mostly lol
I'll pre reg next week since I'm 100% sure all of SoVA is going...

Click my mario.luigi pics please

rhan

Smash Hero
It happens when you play the game game every waking moment...

Also I'll be able to have people over Friday. If you want games bring ****. If you want multiple systems. Bring ****. If Shaden wants to get ***** in Starcraft when he comes over. Bring your Laptop niigga!

Naw on a serious note people are welcome. I'll provide food n ****. I only have one tiny standard def TV. Everything else is a shiitty flatscreen..

rhan

Smash Hero
Yes Malco. Except it's going to probably be delivered Pizza. lol More than likely from Pizza Hut cuz they're like 5 minutes away from my house.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i prolly wont be there

i wanna smash, but i gotta take care of **** first.

and knowing me, i leave everything to the last minute, and friday is pretty close to the last minute

bout to get my *** back to nc

rhan

Smash Hero
Man... this sucks.. the summer has gone by too fast... It's going to be super weird not seeing you or Shae for a while because of College.. :(

I can still host for Friday but it probably won't be until like 2 or 4pm. I got to go do Navy stuff.

Top Bottom